• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Smart of you to tell your girlfriend right away, prevents a lot of future ugliness from happening.

I know plenty of girls who'd act like this. She's obviously not that good of a friend if she'd so willingly try to toy with your heart. Not worth keeping around.
Why did she do this to me? What's the point?
@ Lozjam Lozjam - That sounds horrible. It's great that everything is fine between you and your girlfriend after that. I hope everything turns out fine in the end.

Is ignoring her forever not an option?

EDIT: You got Starbucks, what #jellis

It's going to be a party.
no, she is many of my classes for school and is a co-worker....

Latte

Smash Ace

Oh, okay. I figured it wouldn't be as easy as that. I really do hope it turns out well in the end, good luck!

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Sheik gave all of her lag to Zelda so they would never make the connection that they are the same person! Excellent cover up if you ask me.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur

Ugh, she seems to be the kind that likes to mess around with guys' heads. Definitely not someone you want close :/. It'll be pretty difficult to do because it looks like you have frequent unwilling contact with her, but I'd say to do the best you can to actively avoid and ignore her. Then she'll blame it on you and tell her friends you're a ****, but hey, at least she'll be out of the way.

micstar615

Smash Ace

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Apart from us not being in any position to speculate on a girl we don't know, you're best off not worrying about it. She's shown she's not as good as a friend you thought she was. Tell her what she did was unacceptable, and that you won't tolerate anything resembling flirting from her. If she's reasonable, she'll back off, realize that she crossed the line, and keep her interactions with you short. Over time, it can rebuild to a normal platonic friendship, though you know be wary.

Focus on maintaining your relationship with your current girlfriend. Whatever you plan on doing about the other girl, let her know about it. Her feelings matter the most.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Happy New Year!

I don't have any resolutions because I'm already doing what I would resolve to do: walk at least a mile a day (since October).

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Inb4 we ALL get banned lol.

And I still have about 4 hours left until my New Year's :/

D

Deleted member 189823

I may be able to win a tournament with Zelda. Or at least...get her somewhere, over here. I did very well the other day, but I only went full Bowser.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl
For your Zelda, you play a little bit too aggressively. Hold back a little and punish more.
Jiggly, you aerial game is quite good, I think you need to mix things up though. You become a bit too predictable though. Mix it up with a good ground game.
For your Gay, your aerial game is fantastic, but that's pretty much it. Use Gay's bombs OoS, and go in for a grab. Work on zoning your opponents completely. Even though my Link still needs to get back up to his former glory, I still managed to out zone you to where you felt helpless. Work on planting bombs on the ground, you can use that tech in a variety of ways. Use you tilts more as well, ftilt comes out fast. Do not ever use Gay's Dair, it pretty much sucks now.
Is everyone going to Lucina to main her, or is it just a visit?
Anyway...
The girl texted me.....
She said
Hey..
I'm sorry. What I did was really out of line. I was just jealous, and sad. I really just wanted you. It was really wrong of me. You are a really special person, and I hope you can forgive me. I hope we can resume being friends and playing Smash.
I don't know what to think of this.....

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

HmmmmmmT

I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to make me a high quality version of this GIF (By using their WiiU and screen KOing default Zelda onto the center of the screen, or really close. Preferably without camera jiggle~) so that I could use it for the top of the Fairy Fountin instead of this lowish quality GIF. I'd really appreciate it, and give credit in the thread~

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
We're just visiting. @ Lozjam Lozjam

Also I would help you with your women problems but I can't really since I've never been in a relationship for anything longer than a month <:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
@ Lozjam Lozjam Tinks bombs don't stay on the ground. they explode right away.

If someone gets me a backgroundless jigglypuff gaycat. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ Lozjam Lozjam Tinks bombs don't stay on the ground. they explode right away.

If someone gets me a backgroundless jigglypuff gaycat. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
No they don't. Gay just has more strict timing, you can still pull it off if you do it just as you hit the ground. It will really help your playstyle once you get the hang of it.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

HmmmmmmT

I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to make me a high quality version of this GIF (By using their WiiU and screen KOing default Zelda onto the center of the screen, or really close. Preferably without camera jiggle~) so that I could use it for the top of the Fairy Fountin instead of this lowish quality GIF. I'd really appreciate it, and give credit in the thread~
I'd be happy to supply that. Give me a few minutes.
Just wondering, but what do you usually use to make a gif?

Rion

Smash Journeyman
What is actually going on in here lately.

There are so many pokemon.

And legs.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
@ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl
For your Zelda, you play a little bit too aggressively. Hold back a little and punish more.
Jiggly, you aerial game is quite good, I think you need to mix things up though. You become a bit too predictable though. Mix it up with a good ground game.
For your Gay, your aerial game is fantastic, but that's pretty much it. Use Gay's bombs OoS, and go in for a grab. Work on zoning your opponents completely. Even though my Link still needs to get back up to his former glory, I still managed to out zone you to where you felt helpless. Work on planting bombs on the ground, you can use that tech in a variety of ways. Use you tilts more as well, ftilt comes out fast. Do not ever use Gay's Dair, it pretty much sucks now.
Is everyone going to Lucina to main her, or is it just a visit?
Anyway...
The girl texted me.....
She said

I don't know what to think of this.....
It is clear what you need to do... Settle it in Smash! (sorry, I had to :laugh:)

Top Bottom