• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'd be happy to supply that. Give me a few minutes.
Just wondering, but what do you usually use to make a gif?
I actually haven't made a lot of GIFs. :substitute: When I do, I usually just browse via internet search and usually pick one of the first options / or until I find one that's easy enough and can make high quality GIFs.

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
After some extensive testing. I can say agitha is not the worst. Shes not good but shes better than zant and ruto. Her C3 spam make her more better. Her attacks are bigger and her Cs are better than Zants and rutos leave her too open to attacks

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
<- Temporary look for now, sistahs. But it's all for the mission, and a good cause.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
@ BJN39 BJN39 Here you go. (Sorry, I can't make it bigger)
Did you know that Ganondorf can punish a blocked FW with up-smash?
Learn something new everyday.
insta.gif

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Zelda: Best social
Mopcina: No social

Zelda 1
Mopcina 0

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
It sucks that it wasn't able to last an entire day, but that was a complete success.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Ah damn, the thread closed. :////

And I was juuuuust about to say how Lucina was such a poison and all that even her father can't control her. :^(((

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
There were so many posts made while I was gone I imploded.
Also, I can't wait for Jurassic World, even if I don't have much faith in it being a good movie, I'm just so excited for it *-*
I fanboyed for hours when they revealed the JW T. rex is the same one from the first film.

I only saw Jurassic Park 1 and 2. The first was great. The 2nd was okay but didn't have the impact the 1st had. So I never saw the 3rd.
I actually like The Lost World more than the original JP.

Sue me.

Top Bottom