• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
... I leave for a few hours and all I see is mopcina posts and the Lucina thread being locked.

wat.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Has anyone screenshoT awl the posts there yeT? We need them before in case it gets deleted.

Also, NEW user total record! 20 users, 3 guests! Happy ****ing newyear!

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Has anyone screenshoT awl the posts there yeT? We need them before in case it gets deleted.

I'm saving those screenshots to my phone.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM CENTRAL TIME. :colorful:

Latte

Smash Ace
Optimism Tier List v.3.1

SSS Tier:

@ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl

Has consistently shown optimism towards characters who rank low on tier lists (i.e. SSB4 Zelda, Hyrule

Warriors Agitha). When optimism is challenged, will often defend said optimism relentlessly.

A Tier:

@ Hyrule Candy Hyrule Candy (HC)

Very much like the SSS ranked optimist, Salad Bowl, HC will show blinding optimism towards Zelda (e.g. "Zelda is top tier") and will defend his optimism relentlessly. Dropped Zelda for Lucina. During the Zelda Social’s field trip to the Lucina Social, HC spoke lowly of Zelda, which is the main reason for his demotion to A-tier.

B Tier:

@JigglyZelda003 (JZ003)

Has never given Zelda a degrading name. Made the Zelda MU thread, which is the reason for JZ003’s solid B-Tier placement.

C Tier:

@ Cenizas Cenizas

Has never given Zelda a degrading name. Has once said “Zelda is at least mid,” which is the main reason for his C-Tier placement. More data is needed in order to accurately place Cenizas in a tier.

@ Furret Furret

Has never given Zelda a degrading name, though no optimism has been observed. C-tier is currently just a placeholder as we need more data before we determine BC’s true tier.

F Tier:

Everyone else

Will make degrading names for Zelda (e.g. Zeldawful) and will cut down everyone's hopes of Zelda one day becoming a viable SSB4 character. Although they know Zelda is awful, they have come to accept Zelda for who she is, and show an undying love for her even though she is sucky and horrible and terrible and bad and tbh she's just plain awful.

V.3.1 Update additions: Tagged users.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

do we just need to make a separate thread for raids and post pics of previous ones there like plaks on a hunters wall

EDIT:
Optimism Tier List v.3

SSS Tier:

Salad Bowl

Has consistently shown optimism towards characters who rank low on tier lists (i.e. SSB4 Zelda, Hyrule

Warriors Agitha). When optimism is challenged, will often defend said optimism relentlessly.

A Tier:

Hyrule Candy (HC)

Very much like the SSS ranked optimist, Salad Bowl, HC will show blinding optimism towards Zelda (e.g. "Zelda is top tier") and will defend his optimism relentlessly. Dropped Zelda for Lucina. During the Zelda Social’s field trip to the Lucina Social, HC spoke lowly of Zelda, which is the main reason for his demotion to A-tier.

B Tier:

JigglyZelda003

Has never given Zelda a degrading name. Made the Zelda MU thread, which is the reason for JZ003’s solid B-Tier placement.

C Tier:

Cenizas

Has never given Zelda a degrading name. Has once said “Zelda is at least mid,” which is the main reason for his C-Tier placement. More data is needed in order to accurately place Cenizas in a tier.
bluecrow

Has never given Zelda a degrading name, though no optimism has been observed. C-tier is currently just a placeholder as we need more data before we determine BC’s true tier.

F Tier:

Everyone else

Will make degrading names for Zelda (e.g. Zeldawful) and will cut down everyone's hopes of Zelda one day becoming a viable SSB4 character. Although they know Zelda is awful, they have come to accept Zelda for who she is, and show an undying love for her even though she is sucky and horrible and terrible and bad and tbh she's just plain awful.
someone just acknowledged me <3

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Optimism Tier List v.3

SSS Tier:

Salad Bowl

A Tier:

Hyrule Candy (HC)

B Tier:

JigglyZelda003

C Tier:

Cenizas

bluecrow

F Tier:

Everyone else

Not that I'm really that concerned with my optimism tier placement, buT, if making helpful threads can boost yew tier-wise, (looks to JigglyZelda's placement.) I made the fairy fountain, so, upgrade me.

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
That was the most fun New Year's Eve I've had in recent years (we're making this a Zelda boards tradition.pleeease?)
Anyways, good night everyone.
Hopefully this thread doesn't get locked by the morning lol.

Latte

Smash Ace
Not that I'm really that concerned with my optimism tier placement, buT, if making helpful threads can boost yew tier-wise, (looks to JigglyZelda's placement.) I made the fairy fountain, so, upgrade me.
Alright, thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely keep that in mind for the next update.

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
so are yall planning to take over every female social thread on here until the one true queen reigns supreme?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Users Viewing Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 4)

Aerodrome,
Phenomiracle,
Salad Bowl,
Cenizas,
IsmaR,
Latte,
D3RK,
micstar615,
ZombieBran,
Potpourri,
bluecrow,
Lozjam,
NAsh88,
Farorae,
BJN39,
Tacticulbacon,
Zylach,
UkeNicky,
Jugemmu,
Spirst,
Alphatron

---

But yeah, let's not go too crazy or they might get suspicious :happysheep:

micstar615

Smash Ace
Rosalina and Lucina are 2 of my fav characters in Smash 4 but the boards there are so boring, and the posters lack the sense of humor and diversity of the ones here at the Zelda boards. Zelda mains master race.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
The thread title is wrong. It should say "Officially Seized the Lucina Boards"

Also, I personally think we should take over the Sonic boards!

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Wow sisters, you made the Mopina social the best thread in the entire Mopcina section in such a short time.

Zelda; top tier in hair, Hyrule Warriors, and social threads! Also guides and data threads.

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
I'm down for taking over the Irrelevina social, just not for a while.

Mopcina people aren't half as lunatic as Irrelevina crazies.

Top Bottom