• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Users Viewing Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 4)

Aerodrome,
Phenomiracle,
Salad Bowl,
Cenizas,
IsmaR,
Latte,
D3RK,
micstar615,
ZombieBran,
Potpourri,
bluecrow,
Lozjam,
NAsh88,
Farorae,
BJN39,
Tacticulbacon,
Zylach,
UkeNicky,
Jugemmu,
Spirst,
Alphatron

---

But yeah, let's not go too crazy or they might get suspicious :happysheep:

shhhhhh hidden

if I get thrown under the bus for raiding character boards again, it's damn well not gonna be for blue-haired-swordsmen tier.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Wow sisters, you made the Mopina social the best thread in the entire Mopcina section in such a short time.

Zelda; top tier in hair, Hyrule Warriors, and social threads! Also guides and data threads.
you forgot bottom tier in Amiibos

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
For now, let's just let the whole thing cool down. It's obvious our sass is too power crazed right now, we don't want our sacred realm desecrated.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
The level of activity in comparison to anything else here is surprising >.>
( almost every other Character Thread seems near deserted :s )

also cannot be unseen :

/Zelda Thread Top Tier in entertainment

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So... I coined mopcina

Gew check the mopcina thread yourselves. I said it first.

Now worship me.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I do have some conditions. Both the Link and Ganondorf boards helped you guys out in this siege.
So, an alliance has been made.
You guys can't take over Link or Ganondorf boards, though you are always welcome as long as you are respectful, like I am in these boards.
If reinforcements are needed we will provide them, but if we need reinforcements you should provide some.
Are we clear?

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
So... I coined mopcina

Gew check the mopcina thread yourselves. I said it first.

Now worship me.
My hair tier list needs a reevaluation thanks to you and Aero.

HAIR TIER LIST v1.00000001

SSS Tier: Zelda
S Tier: Marth, Toon Link, Sheik
A Tier: Peach, ZSS, Robin
B Tier: Slayutena, Wii Fat Trainer

G Tier: Mopcina, Irrelevina

As you can see, Lucina has become Mopcina and dropped a few tiers. Slayutena's unfortunate case of solid hair merits a drop. Meanwhile Marth exists now.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I do have some conditions. Both the Link and Ganondorf boards helped you guys out in this siege.
So, an alliance has been made.
You guys can't take over Link or Ganondorf boards, though you are always welcome as long as you are respectful, like I am in these boards.
If reinforcements are needed we will provide them, but if we need reinforcements you should provide some.
Are we clear?
when's the last time Ganondorf showed even his teacher, his mailman, his own bed or his mother some respect

Farorae

Smash Ace
My hair tier list needs a reevaluation thanks to you and Aero.

HAIR TIER LIST v1.00000001

SSS Tier: Zelda
S Tier: Marth, Toon Link, Sheik
A Tier: Peach, ZSS, Robin
B Tier: Slayutena, Wii Fat Trainer

G Tier: Mopcina, Irrelevina
accurate. Also I know diddy kong and donkey kong aren't gorls but they got better hair than mopcina and irellevina. (hell even ganondorf with his curler hair is better)

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
The level of activity in comparison to anything else here is surprising >.>
( almost every other Character Thread seems near deserted :s )

also cannot be unseen :

/Zelda Thread Top Tier in entertainment
We have a bunch of personalities here and most of us agree on a lot of things.

We share personal experiences if we ever need help.

We laugh together, we cry together.

A true brother/sisterhood.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Optimism Tier List v.3.1

SSS Tier:

@ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl

Has consistently shown optimism towards characters who rank low on tier lists (i.e. SSB4 Zelda, Hyrule

Warriors Agitha). When optimism is challenged, will often defend said optimism relentlessly.

A Tier:

@Hyrule Candy (HC)

Very much like the SSS ranked optimist, Salad Bowl, HC will show blinding optimism towards Zelda (e.g. "Zelda is top tier") and will defend his optimism relentlessly. Dropped Zelda for Lucina. During the Zelda Social’s field trip to the Lucina Social, HC spoke lowly of Zelda, which is the main reason for his demotion to A-tier.

B Tier:

@JigglyZelda003 (JZ003)

Has never given Zelda a degrading name. Made the Zelda MU thread, which is the reason for JZ003’s solid B-Tier placement.

C Tier:

@Cenizas

Has never given Zelda a degrading name. Has once said “Zelda is at least mid,” which is the main reason for his C-Tier placement. More data is needed in order to accurately place Cenizas in a tier.
@ Furret Furret

Has never given Zelda a degrading name, though no optimism has been observed. C-tier is currently just a placeholder as we need more data before we determine BC’s true tier.

F Tier:

Everyone else

Will make degrading names for Zelda (e.g. Zeldawful) and will cut down everyone's hopes of Zelda one day becoming a viable SSB4 character. Although they know Zelda is awful, they have come to accept Zelda for who she is, and show an undying love for her even though she is sucky and horrible and terrible and bad and tbh she's just plain awful.

V.3.1 Update additions: Tagged users.
Hey I've never called her Zeldawful, and I will always support her to the end D:< ;^;

Lozjam

Smash Champion
when's the last time Ganondorf showed even his teacher, his mailman, his own bed or his mother some respect
You are looking at him. As my fellow Hylian comrads would notice. I am a valuable ally. I always treat the people here with respect! Unlike you, who disgraces me! That's some hypocrisy you got going on there.

Latte

Smash Ace
Hey I've never called her Zeldawful, and I will always support her to the end D:< ;^;
Unfortunately supporting her until the end does not equal optimism. I'm F tier, and I also support her until the end.

I will keep in mind that you haven't ever called her Zeldawful, though. I sense a promotion coming.

D

Deleted member 189823

Mey' old Bowser bros left me. They don't celebrate our victories for the Bowser community. ):

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Unfortunately supporting her until the end does not equal optimism. I'm F tier, and I also support her until the end.

I will keep in mind that you haven't ever called her Zeldawful, though. I sense a promotion coming.
thats also what HC said

Lozjam

Smash Champion
accurate. Also I know diddy kong and donkey kong aren't gorls but they got better hair than mopcina and irellevina. (hell even ganondorf with his curler hair is better)
Ganondorf's hair in HW is top tier. It looks awesome, and there is no denying it.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
shhhhhh hidden

if I get thrown under the bus for raiding character boards again, it's damn well not gonna be for blue-haired-swordsmen tier.
Wait, you are/were involved? My image of you has changed completely.:happysheep:

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

F+ tier.

Top Bottom