• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I LIVE FOR THE 9

Honestly though, :4gaw: is super fun to play and he has a lot of really interesting moves in his kit. He's a really interesting character imo, would probably be better if his moves linked better but oh well.

Also, when can you play our matches?
He'd be better if one of his aerials killed that was easier to land than UAir. :V

I can play in about an hour.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Damn. I'm getting wrecked. And by I'm getting wrecked, I mean we have too many snipers. I'm killing the most people (which is like... the job of sniper), but nobody is covering the ground with paint.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
There is another really good personality test out there called the Enneagram, which I think identified me very well. http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php
The test eventually labels you as one of 9 types and can give you a wing to narrow things down. I fall in personality type 9 and likely have an 8 wing. 9s are "The Peacemakers", which fits for me since I like to avoid conflict at nearly all costs and am generally pretty tolerant and easy going. I have been told that in the rare moments when I do get angry, it seems that I explode and come out of nowhere. I also tend to be pretty optimistic, though I'm feeling pretty sour and anxious right now, so that's not always the case. Check the test out, it's good.
Type 6 wing 5...that checks out.

I don't think every gurl here told their love life yet.:smirk: @Nammy12 , @ Soul. Soul. , @redfeatherraven , @Antonykun ,@GingerGaymer, @beserker.., @Cenizas , just to name a few. And is there any other female in this social besides me and @Twili? :happysheep:
If I just focus on my most serious relationship (13-14, lasted a little over a year with that girl), she was taking it really slow and was even more shy than me. When I told her I wasn't happy with how things were going and wanted to break up with her she changed completely; went from being passive, shy, and quiet to an angry, ****** hell-on-wheels who rebounded near-instantly to my former best friend and made a point of snogging his face whenever they were in the same room as me.

Every other relationship attempt has either ended in "her family moved within weeks of me getting together with her and I never saw her again" or "shot down at the starting gate with the classic 'Sorry, I'm gay'". Though one of the latter category turned out to be bi, but we're not going to delve into that one any further :198:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Romance is hard work. I catch myself wondering if its worth the effort, six years into a relationship.

And then I see my parents. Yeah, it's worth it.

I have literally 0 interest on talking about things like this. I'm only here to talk about Smash and games lol
Because you're Sakurai's mistress, currently pregnant with his third child.

There is another really good personality test out there called the Enneagram, which I think identified me very well. http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php
The test eventually labels you as one of 9 types and can give you a wing to narrow things down. I fall in personality type 9 and likely have an 8 wing. 9s are "The Peacemakers", which fits for me since I like to avoid conflict at nearly all costs and am generally pretty tolerant and easy going. I have been told that in the rare moments when I do get angry, it seems that I explode and come out of nowhere. I also tend to be pretty optimistic, though I'm feeling pretty sour and anxious right now, so that's not always the case. Check the test out, it's good..
Type 8: The Challenger. 7 wing. Sexual variant. Expected this, considering other personality evaluations I've taken. No surprise that there's so few of us Challengers, seeing as we rip each other apart whenever we can.

This test is weird, while Type 8 describes me the most, every one of the others types involves a handful of traits I can relate to. I too, like to avoid conflict, but only for the sake of jeopardizing the personal relationships/well-being of others around me and/or time's sake.

Good thing I'm a sexual variant, though; I'm totes down for procreating and raising Challenger babies.

Unhealthy Eights are frankly agressive and when pushed, can resort to violence. Such Eights enjoy intimidating others whom they see as "weak" and feel little compunction about walking over anyone who stands in their way. They can be crude, brutal and dangerous.
Haha. My high school years in a nice paragraph. Near my graduation, I came home from one of my games, around 3 am. I walked into the kitchen, exhausted, and there stood my dad, fully dressed, waiting for me to come home. He looked me dead in the eye and said "Your arrogance will destroy you one day, and I won't be there to grieve for you when it happens." And then went to bed.

I didn't sleep for two days after that. Part of me knew that he didn't want me to ask him what I meant, all he wanted was for me to change. Honestly, I can't say I have changed much. Externally, I've been placed in situations where I MUST stay courteous, cool, and collected (i.e. the real world, work and school), and that's been working fine for me.

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Hmm I just thought of the greatest Dair if Bayonetta gets in. She could do her staple Heel Stomp xD

If not I think Zelda should get that animation as her new Dair though, can you imagine the sass?

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Rosalina's entire game against Sir Frog is contingent upon keeping Luma safe, and even then, she's still helpless if she makes a mistake or two.

I'd say 60:40 Greninja. Greninja's edgeguard shouldn't be understated in a match-up.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Why do you gorls always talk about fun things when I'm working :( I want to do my main story but I only have 5 minutes of my break left.

And I'm praying for all of you tragic gorls that don't believe in romantic love.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
For a 13 year old you seem awfully obsessed with everyone's love life... I thought that phase generally didn't start until high school?
I'm really into shippings sometimes. :happysheep: maybe I should go to the :4robinf: social lol. @ Jestar Jestar maybe we can be shipping pals.:love:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
I'd share my main story, but it's a tragic tale of me going against the stupid "boys-should-pick-girl-characters" behemoth attitude from my peers.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The test eventually labels you as one of 9 types and can give you a wing to narrow things down. I fall in personality type 9 and likely have an 8 wing. 9s are "The Peacemakers", which fits for me since I like to avoid conflict at nearly all costs and am generally pretty tolerant and easy going. I have been told that in the rare moments when I do get angry, it seems that I explode and come out of nowhere. I also tend to be pretty optimistic, though I'm feeling pretty sour and anxious right now, so that's not always the case. Check the test out, it's good.
I got type 3 with wing 3.

The description for type 3 doesn't describe me at all.

Ah well, it was fun to anyway.
I'm really into shippings sometimes. :happysheep: maybe I should go to the :4robinf: social lol. @ Jestar Jestar maybe we can be shipping pals.:love:
I'd be down with that.

I'm a sucker for romance after all.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I have literally 0 interest on talking about things like this. I'm only here to talk about Smash and games lol
You and me. We're the only ones around here who aren't complete fools.

Sorry everyone else :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
You and me. We're the only ones around here who aren't complete fools.

Sorry everyone else :secretkpop:
I don't care about too many things but romance just has to be one of them.

Do I have bad luck or what?

But in all seriousness, I only talk about non-smash stuff here because everyone else does so might as well as jump in.

I still try to talk about smash-related stuff here, but I always talk about smash-related stuff everywhere else.

Proof: See my posts on the Wolf 4 DLC thread.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I sucked ass with the sniper, but I really liked the Splattershot. Splatoon come back to meeee.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I don't care about too many things but romance just has to be one of them.

Do I have bad luck or what?

But in all seriousness, I only talk about non-smash stuff here because everyone else does so might as well as jump in.

I still try to talk about smash-related stuff here, but I always talk about smash-related stuff everywhere else.

Proof: See my posts on the Wolf 4 DLC thread.
Unless we talk about SMASH pairings :secretkpop: lol should we?

Lozjam

Smash Champion

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just played the Splatoon Demo. Really fun, I'll need to get use to using the Right Stick to control the camera, since I do come from a PC Background which involves shooters. (Mainly TF2 and a little bit of Super MNC.) Or I can try and mingle myself with the Gyro Sensor. :V (Also. I LOVE the Splat Roller. <3)

I'm happy someone FINALLY gif'd this pic. :3

Last edited:
Top Bottom