• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Well damn. Gotta stop embarassing myself like this -_-
Nah, tbh most people don't know the elevator can be DId out of.
I can't get into PayPal because I don't remember my password and apparently I don't remember what my first pet was and/or who my childhood friend was xD

But I can't make a new account because of the same card number or something dumb.

tl:dr duuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmbbb
How can I do to pay with my Paypal? Can you gift subscriptions to someone else? @berserker. @BJN39 do you guys know?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
What's up with Link's Up-Smash by the way? There were times where I was literally standing right next to you and nothing would hit me. Is Greninja just the right height to not be hit by it? =V

Can't Ganondorf do 26% with one hit? I think his Up Smash does that. :p
Sure he can but at least Greninja can do good damage while keeping one of the best mobility specs in the game, better than doing higher damage per hit while being outrun by a turtle =V

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Being able to do 26 damage in just two hits is way too good =V

Also I suffered 2 shield breaks in just one session wtf is this
:4shulk: Buster :^)
Lucario at max aura does 42% with a fully charged usmash too. I think it's the most damaging move in the game, disregarding counters, Oil Panic, reflectors, and Pocket.

Also I think Falco is probably mid. From what I've seen many professionals actually consider him to have a favorable matchup against characters like Fox and Falcon. Might secondary Falco for those match ups because lol Shulk

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Nah, tbh most people don't know the elevator can be DId out of.

How can I do to pay with my Paypal? Can you gift subscriptions to someone else? @berserker. @BJN39 do you guys know?
Well, how would I pay you if my paypal isn't working? The first thought that comes to mind for me is carrier pigeon.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Sure he can but at least Greninja can do good damage while keeping one of the best mobility specs in the game, better than doing higher damage per hit while being outrun by a turtle =V
But Ganondorf needs to keep proper form while running! Wii Fit Trainer said he needs to prevent back injuries at his age. :p

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
What's up with Link's Up-Smash by the way? There were times where I was literally standing right next to you and nothing would hit me. Is Greninja just the right height to not be hit by it? =V
It was designed by the same person who designed Zelda's smashes :p A lot of those were meant to be Utilts. Usmash's 2nd hit has less reach than the others so it takes good positioning to land all the hits.

I'll wifi with anyone if you want?

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Well, how would I pay you if my paypal isn't working? The first thought that comes to mind for me is carrier pigeon.
You don't have to pay me. How much can a subscription cost? No more than 20 dollars I assume.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I got INFJ for the personality test. I looked up what it means and it's pretty accurate. #unique

I'm like 5 pages behind, but these relationship stories are beautiful and I'm almost crying alone in my room lol.

That being said, is it appropriate to ask what everyone's orientation is, here? I apologize and take my question back if it isn't; it's just something that's had me really curious for a while.
Hey, gorl! You don't seem to post too often anymore, but it's always really nice when you do. Congratulations on the new relationship; it sounds adorable and I'm jelly. I hope everything is going well for you!

To answer your question, I'm gay. Like really, really gay. However, I'm not stereotypically gay (a.k.a. mincing and 'feminine'). But here's the kicker : I can't come out (despite how desperately I'd like to), because my family is somewhat homophobic and I don't want to risk jeopardizing my safety. I don't think anything bad would happen to me since I know my closest friends would be very supportive and my mother loves me unconditionally, but my step-father, biological father and his wife, and most of my other family are kind of "old-fashioned" and probably wouldn't take the news too well. I literally have no gay, bi, or lesbian family members, so I'd be the first. Considering how large my family is, it's quite strange.

I've literally never been attracted to women, so it's not like it was a big revelation for me to be like, "Oh, I guess I like dudes." However, there was a long period of time when I was struggling with finding my identity and I thought I was bi and just leaned more on the gay side. As of now, I don't think I'd date a woman, but I'm not against it. I've just never met a woman I've been attracted to. One friend of mine in particular keeps on bringing up how I have only "liked" one girl throughout school and it's getting kind of annoying. I think he wants me to come out to him, but I know he'd treat me differently because that what he did to a friend of his when she came out to him as bisexual. He's one of my closest friends, but trying to coax me into coming out to him has really been getting on my nerves. When I do come out, I want things to remain the same, since I'm literally the same person except that my friends and family know a bit more about me than before I told them. Idk, sexuality isn't a big deal and I don't know why people get so upset over it. Like it's my life, let me live it.

/end mini-rant thing idk

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Why can't you just contact paypal about it? Set up a support line or something.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
The controls are so awkward for Splatoon. I had to turn the motion control off lol. Demo is live btw for anyone wanting to try the game out

Soul.

Are the controls weird in the sense that a scrub may get better and become a super scrub?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Why can't you just contact paypal about it? Set up a support line or something.
Yeah, I'm planning on doing that. I would really like to get it straightened out.
You don't have to pay me. How much can a subscription cost? No more than 20 dollars I assume.
That's very nice of you, but I couldn't do that. I have enough money for it, I just need to get PayPal fixed. Thank you though.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
:4shulk: Buster :^)
Lucario at max aura does 42% with a fully charged usmash too. I think it's the most damaging move in the game, disregarding counters, Oil Panic, reflectors, and Pocket.
Greninja can do good damage from a very easy to land N-Air -> F-Smash combo though, that's more like what I was talking about. I don't think you'd get to hit with a fully charged Up-Smash at max Aura with Lucario very often lol.

Though I wonder if N-Air -> D-Tilt -> F-Smash can combo so Greninja can do 33% in a single combo =V

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Yeah, I'm planning on doing that. I would really like to get it straightened out.

That's very nice of you, but I couldn't do that. I have enough money for it, I just need to get PayPal fixed. Thank you though.
You can pay me back when you fix your paypal thing :D

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Might as well as post my win rate:

:4zelda:92%

Internet's trash so online play is literally impossible, don't play against level 9 CPU's cause they're no fun to play against which is all I care about and I only have one person to fight against in real life who doesn't win that often.

I don't play as anyone else.
This game is basically Brawl 2.0 and:wolf:was THE only character I had fun and could use without getting bored out of my mind in minutes in Brawl.

Everyone who returned from Brawl still bores me out of my mind due to this game being Brawl 2.0 and none of the newcomers are fun at all.
Unfortunately,:wolf:isn't here (yet) so I'm basically forced to use someone if I want to keep playing this game.
:4zelda:is only fun to play as because purple color swap and because of Smash 4's game engine being such a huge improvement over Brawl's, it makes playing her slightly tolerable.
Plus my :zeldamelee:experience somewhat carries over into this game which makes using :4zelda:that much more "fun".

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You can pay me back when you fix your paypal thing :D
It's ok, really. If it was something I NEEDED then I would accept that. But really I'm just trying to support Smashboards for providing me countless hours of entertainment.

Plus, blue name, y'know.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
After getting use to the controls (and swapping weapons) I love this game. Can't wait for the 29th!

Soul.

>goes to Pikachu boards
>"Pikachu's Tier Placement" thread
>"FAir is overrated and mediocre"

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
does like Zelda attracts a lot of gay men? who knew.
I still love you all

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I've had a theory for a long time that that female characters in general attract gay men. As for Smash, Peach attracts the most gay men, but Zelda has a pretty big gay player base, too. I can't speak for everyone, but I play female characters because I feel like I connect better with them. Male characters are usually all macho and that just isn't me, so I don't like them. That's probably why I dislike Captain Falcon.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
does like Zelda attracts a lot of gay men? who knew.
I still love you all
Our boards don't compare to the Brawl :peach: boards though for that category, apparently.
It's still amazing how diverse we all are here though~ :happysheep:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I just realized how there doesn't seem to be many straight people here.

It doesn't bother me, it's just an interesting observation I noticed thanks to based @ Antonykun Antonykun for pointing it out.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm strait but I'm crazy and therefor main Link :awesome:
I've had a theory for a long time that that female characters in general attract gay men. As for Smash, Peach attracts the most gay men, but Zelda has a pretty big gay player base, too. I can't speak for everyone, but I play female characters because I feel like I connect better with them. Male characters are usually all macho and that just isn't me, so I don't like them. That's probably why I dislike Captain Falcon.
Does ZSS?
Zeldas are much classier than Peach players though (except the ones who post here).

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yeah, people. I don't get it bruh, it's just a move.
Bell heavily favors fair. Probably too much. I believe he's aware of this too, because he has a tendency to backtrack when called on it.

That said the move is still versatile and useful.

I don't feel like going over there and breaking it up right this second but sounds like they're both half wrong.

Male characters are usually all macho and that just isn't me, so I don't like them. That's probably why I dislike Captain Falcon.
If you've ever seen There Will Be Brawl, Falcon is in a gay relationship with Pit, who he calls his angel.

He looses a Falcon Punch when someone scuffs Pit up. It's actually a pretty awesome moment.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Now I'm starting to wonder what kind of players Bowser, DK, and Charizard attract. And the whole, "black people play Falco" thing. Meanwhile, the Ike boards - look at San's signature. :p

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Does ZSS?
Zeldas are much classier than Peach players though (except the ones who post here).
:4zss:attracts horny virgin males that fond over her fake Jigglypuffs.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Does ZSS?
ZSS panders to straight men, so I'd imagine that her player base is mostly heterosexual men. I think Lucina and Rosalina's player bases also consist mostly of straight men because of lame waifufegs. Maybe Robin too but idk.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Every game I try to main an uber macho character because they always amuse but I often dislike their gameplay and switch to the funny character/little girl the only exception is Haggar whose Lariat is the greatest thing ever

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
DK attracts anyone who found Expand Dong before they started Smash.

And some people who found it after.

Top Bottom