• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The only good For Glory 1v1 replays I can find are ones from Japan.
Found a good set of matches of a super good Shulk vs. ZSS and MK vs. ZSS.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The only good For Glory 1v1 replays I can find are ones from Japan.
Found a good set of matches of a super good Shulk vs. ZSS and MK vs. ZSS.
Yeah. Their skill on FG is on another level compared to the ones we always run into... Rollers, Campers, and those one players who like to insult you.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I was gonna suggest the Zelda social should join some random free-to-play MMO just for kicks but then everyone would be the healer and I'd be the tank and you'd give me healing aids.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Yeah. Their skill on FG is on another level compared to the ones we always run into... Rollers, Campers, and those one players who like to insult you.
And when you meet an actual high level player, most of the time they leave after one match. =/

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I was gonna suggest the Zelda social should join some random free-to-play MMO just for kicks but then everyone would be the healer and I'd be the tank and you'd give me healing aids.
Don't worry, I'm usually the Tank (Heavy) and Nest-Builder (Engie) in TF2. Sometimes CQC (DemoKnight) and MMMPH (Pyro). But by goodness it's a pain fighting Sticky Demos and Soldiers. D:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So I might start using :4miisword:. But hear me out gorls.

Mii Sword is literal garbage. Why does all his moves have so much ending lag? Most of his specials are kinda garbage and his recovery is meh.

But I've realized that he'll help me get rid of bad habits. I noticed that I'm always doing regular get-up from the ledge, which Mii Sword pretty much has the WORST one in the game. It'll probably deter me to mixup my ledge options considering how limited he is. I'll also practice better spacing because you literally can't throw anything out without being punishable. Dat Dtilt and dash attack are pretty stronk. And I can mix up my recovery options, while OoS UpB is pretty legit. All these can help me have a better Zelda, here's hoping~

The only thing that Mii Sword has over Zelda is that his Hoohah is RIDICULOUS. So easy to do and does so much damage wtf.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
SOOOOOOOOOOOO

I tried to get premium, but it says you have to have a paypal. Apparently I already have a paypal but I can't remember my password and I failed on my security questions

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I was playing customs last night with @Zivhayr

Jigglypuff spin song up b had to be the worst move in the game. It has like, 3 seconds of end lag.

Followed closely by Windfall which utterly fails as a recovery move. It does literally nothing at all. It is a divine prank from Lady Sakutena.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Don't worry gorls one day I'll make a 2D Final Fantasy fighting game and when I do I'll make White Mage SF2 Akuma levels of stupid and then she will make everyone will feel our pain and truly appreciate the healer.
:4zelda: :4zelda: :4zelda:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Hello Friends! How is everyone? Sorry I vanished so suddenly yesterday. Two spiders escaped into my room last night so I had to break out the can of raid. I was locked out of my room all last night.

On the other hand I redownloaded Bravely Default!

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer Whose frame data are you doing after you finish Marcina's? iirc, you said you were working on Sheik's and a few others, but I cannot remember who they were. I'm really looking forward to when you do Peach, Jigglypuff, and Rosalina.

Thank you so much for putting together your website. It's extremely useful and I'll definitely be using it a ton when you finish every character's frame data. I already have it bookmarked. :p

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Hello Friends! How is everyone? Sorry I vanished so suddenly yesterday. Two spiders escaped into my room last night so I had to break out the can of raid. I was locked out of my room all last night.

On the other hand I redownloaded Bravely Default!
How is Bravely Default? I really want it but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The irony.

There was a big conversation about spiders in Australia a bunch of pages back.

And who needs raid when you got :younglinkmelee:?

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
How is Bravely Default? I really want it but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Bravely Default is one of the best RPGs i've played/ is out right now. You can edit the difficulty to your liking, you have a lot of jobs to choose from and different strategies, the characters are funny and engaging and the battle system is really fun.

HOWEVER, there's a point where the game get's extremely dull and repetitive if you're going for 100%, so watch out. like, the game just grinds to a halt for two chapters. Otherwise it's a great game

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
That was exactly what I said when I finished my You Will Know Our Names arrangement :4shulk:
give me and I will love you forever <3
So I might start using :4miisword:. But hear me out gorls.

Mii Sword is literal garbage. Why does all his moves have so much ending lag? Most of his specials are kinda garbage and his recovery is meh.

But I've realized that he'll help me get rid of bad habits. I noticed that I'm always doing regular get-up from the ledge, which Mii Sword pretty much has the WORST one in the game. It'll probably deter me to mixup my ledge options considering how limited he is. I'll also practice better spacing because you literally can't throw anything out without being punishable. Dat Dtilt and dash attack are pretty stronk. And I can mix up my recovery options, while OoS UpB is pretty legit. All these can help me have a better Zelda, here's hoping~

The only thing that Mii Sword has over Zelda is that his Hoohah is RIDICULOUS. So easy to do and does so much damage wtf.
He also has the best costumes in the game. Neon Suit is great because you get a lightsaber. And there's Dunban.
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer Whose frame data are you doing after you finish Marcina's? iirc, you said you were working on Sheik's and a few others, but I cannot remember who they were. I'm really looking forward to when you do Peach, Jigglypuff, and Rosalina.

Thank you so much for putting together your website. It's extremely useful and I'll definitely be using it a ton when you finish every character's frame data. I already have it bookmarked. :p
I think he's doing Shulk next, he popped into our boards and asked for stuff then left

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

There's no priority list so when people ask, I just do them.

Except for cancer characters i don't like.

Like falcon

And ebola back throw

And down air the character

Top Bottom