• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

byte miii in customs to make you even sadder
Mii Fighter has obvious weaknesses though which are fairly exploitable. I mean, yeah d-throw up B 2 is full of **** but other than that, he lacks solid ways to land a KO tbh.

His range is lackluster too so yeah
When you face Wind Punch DK, EBT + Trip Villager or when I face Sheik. :V

Cyclone DK can burn in fire

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
After learning Mewtwo can throw a Shadow Ball to edgeguard and actually have time to punish an airdodge with fair afterward I'm feeling more tempted to put time into him...on the other hand I just heard that because of his dumb hurtboxes, Falcon can dthrow>knee him ezpz.

@ Berserker. Berserker. what do you think about :4shulk:v:4ganondorf:?

Custom tourneys are gonna be a thing for me soon

I'm probably going to stick with 1111 for Shulk. I don't wanna steal games with power vision >_>
bad philosophy imo

don't understand why you wouldn't use the tools you're given

unless you're trying to stealthily push some pro-customs agenda by not revealing Power Vision and letting them think customs don't do anything silly

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Mii Fighter has obvious weaknesses though which are fairly exploitable. I mean, yeah d-throw up B 2 is full of **** but other than that, he lacks solid ways to land a KO tbh.

His range is lackluster too so yeah

Cyclone DK can burn in fire
byte mii = fight me:4metaknight:

@ Berserker. Berserker. what do you think about :4shulk:v:4ganondorf:?
Aw this one. I got a horrible memory of this but I was sleep as **** against the Dorf.

It's probably Shulk's favor for as long as he avoids stay close to Ganondorf. Be campy with speed or jump. Buster is alright in the match up. Just stay at mid-range because you obviously out-range Ganondorf. Just don't let him corner you. Shield is kinda useless though.

It comes down to keeping him away with your range. As long as you're not too aggressive and you play it safe, you're good to go.
bad philosophy imo

don't understand why you wouldn't use the tools you're given

unless you're trying to stealthily push some pro-customs agenda by not revealing Power Vision and letting them think customs don't do anything silly
I just look at it this way: I'm a default warrior so yeah. Onions

I may be saying this but for all I know, I may switch to power vision if I'm pissed enough

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I may be saying this but for all I know, I may switch to power vision if I'm :4darkpit: enough
Fix'd for ya, gorl.

I remember losing 3 stocks in my first tourney because of Power Vision.

MFW

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Good afternoon, this is your captain speaking. If you look to your left, you can see a little yellow scrub.

air pika.gif

Noted it elsewhere, but just to restate, appreciate the assist. Accountability makes me stronger, assuming anyone watches. Plus, gives me something to analyze tonight.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good afternoon, this is your captain speaking. If you look to your left, you can see a little yellow scrub.

View attachment 49512

Noted it elsewhere, but just to restate, appreciate the assist. Accountability makes me stronger, assuming anyone watches. Plus, gives me something to analyze tonight.
rip yellow mouse. :yeahboi: (Kinda wish I took part in it too. But oh well. :V)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Messing around with that MK crouch slide thing

I wonder if any other characters get a silly boost like this. I tried a bunch of characters but the only one I noticed any potential boost on was Yoshi and it was pretty negligible.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
"Forbidden"

In all seriousness though, that's freaking adorable. >w<
It's "forbidden" as a joke because this girl. :^)

Me with berserker tbh i mean wut

My brother told me that we should start grinding for customs even though I rage quit ages ago. Decided to go back to grinding because reasons. I'll use Sheik to make things much faster

First custom reward I got was 3 custom gears

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Why thank you, I certainly will.

Even reppin in the background.

Use Pikachu lol. How many times do I have to say this?
I did.

air pika.gif

Actually, if you have a strong enough stomach to watch me scrub like I'm Mr. Clean, I'd appreciate your feedback on anything I've conscripted politely asked Moydow to upload for me.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
It's "forbidden" as a joke because this girl. :^)

Me with berserker tbh i mean wut
Oh sureeeeee.
-.-

Funny that I've never seen that meme before but I've had so much crap thrown at me about MY orientation.

Not to complain or anything. XD

Even though she's completely wrong.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Oh sureeeeee.
-.-

Funny that I've never seen that meme before but I've had so much crap thrown at me about MY orientation.

Too right. She's dead wrong.

Spoiler because it is too big.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
But can Zelda gorls love Zelda gorls!?! I'm pretty sure we can--

ROSALINDA CONFIRMED THE TRUE DEVIL

BAN•ROSALINDA

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
But can Zelda gorls love Zelda gorls!?! I'm pretty sure we can--

ROSALINDA CONFIRMED THE TRUE DEVIL

BAN•ROSALINDA
>w< Oh my gosh.... Lol.

Cute overload :love:
If you want the sauce of that Doujinshi/Manga. It's called "I became a housewife" by Tama II. :3 (It's a MadokaxHomura Doujin of them married. :3)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Oh sureeeeee.
-.-

The dialogue that girl has is a little joke in the series because two of the main characteres become much closer due to the series' events and she gets a mixture of jealousy and just being dramatic and silly.

That series is actually filled with lesbian shipping, so don't take it seriously! :)

I totally understand your disdain, though.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Actually, if you have a strong enough stomach to watch me scrub like I'm Mr. Clean, I'd appreciate your feedback on anything I've conscripted politely asked Moydow to upload for me.
Too much win. My side's are taking heavy damage from all this. That avatar adds even more to it.

Your writing is super effective and are near 1 hit KO's.

You just won my internet.

The last time I gave "cookies" to people I caused a hurricane to blow over and took a few lives did some heavy damage. (Worth it though)

I'll just leave this :starman: instead.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Messing around with that MK crouch slide thing

I wonder if any other characters get a silly boost like this. I tried a bunch of characters but the only one I noticed any potential boost on was Yoshi and it was pretty negligible.
I can only wonder the silliness that would be D-Tilt if Greninja could do that lol.

There's an MMO I wanna return to but the spec system was done away with. My favorite spec was nerfed into ashes so idk. I hate it when developers give unreasonable buffs or nerfs >_>

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
can't even grind for customs

wants to get back into a genre dedicated to grinding

Grinding is an amazing experience if done right. Smash bros 3DS is a crap example of grinding. Games like SWTOR and Xenoblade are good examples of games that make grinding "rewarding" and tolerable

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Sometimes I wonder why only 50% of the people here main :4zelda:, 48% main :4lucina:and/or:4shulk:and 2% main anyone else except :4sheik:.

Then I remember that if/when :wolf:returns, I won't be maining :4zelda:anymore. Secondary? Absolutely. Primary? Never.

Also some people probably want to win some matches for once in their life which ain't easy if you main a character with only 1 Z in their name.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
The worst game for grinding was FFXII. Without exaggeration I have a file with 230+ hours and my party's level is in the mid-low 90s (lv99 being the max). Plus the chests have RNG involved in what they give you. I actually really like FFXII but the grinding is so slow it's a nightmare.

The Amnesia CS 'The Things in the Night' is amazing. If you like Markiplier, his LP of it is a must. It's even better than 'The Great Work', which I thought was the pinnacle of Amnesia CS.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
There's an MMO I wanna return to but the spec system was done away with. My favorite spec was nerfed into ashes so idk. I hate it when developers give unreasonable buffs or nerfs >_>
This game is SWTOR lol. I used to be active until one fateful update. I had a hybrid spec which I carefully constructed on my own and hybrids were removed from the game. Now all we have are cookie cutter builds. I feel as if my freedom was taken away from me. My power is in shackles.

Me and @ Berserker. Berserker. were absolutely UNSTOPPABLE in every single team we led in PVP before we went inactive after the removal of free form spec-building. I was even invited to a high-ranking PVP guild at my peak, then they moved to a pure open-world PVP (Trust me, it's terrible) server and invited me to come along, but sorry nope nope nope

Top Bottom