• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Oh yeah.. About that whole debacle about a girl I shared a while ago...

Turns out she wasn't bisexual, just straight... Which is probably why she was so weirded out when she heard that I liked her. -.-;

Either way, she said that Smashboards didn't look too interesting and she probably isn't going to be on here.

I haven't really spoken to her sense... But I'm over it now. X3

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
TFW I know it's FE but I don't know who is this character pls

Also, it's pretty obvious @ berserker00 berserker00 is top tier and @ Berserker. Berserker. is bottom tier smh :happysheep:

And it seems like I'm pranked again too~
baka-chan prime mains Link so he's better obvI
I wonder who pranked you :189:
Monado art activation can cancel dash animation btw. Just throwing it in here if no ones knows:

so like MALLC
but with Dash animation
time to hit the lab I guess

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Well, first that's the custom sideB Breezy Sheet, it's only crazy silly like that because it has an added windbox.

Secondly, Nayru's Rejection causes hitstun so it can't be used to gimp because it'll refresh upBs.
Alright than, I'll stick with the default.

Also Super Sheet is just as good at gimping even without the wind box. Just less range more than anything.

@ berserker00 berserker00 > @ Berserker. Berserker.

Only because he partakes in the spectator sport of making fun of berserker. :4charizard:(You'll never live Zard down)
I still use Zard in doubles. He's kinda hopeless in singles :|
Also guys, everyone knows (or should know) that my avatar out-tiers all of yours especially after the new Avengers movie :awesome:
Hawkeye was on point in the new avegers
Not the Cap/10
So was cap

Hulk was disappointing in the second Avengers :|

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'd give your avatar 10/10 but minus 100 deduction for missing Woody's hat :awesome:
Wasn't my fault Bonnie wasn't observant enough to pick up the damned hat! :glare:

Ultron spoilers?!

DON'TTELLMEDON'TTELLMEDON'TTELLMEDON'TTELLMEDON'TTELLMEDON'TTELLMEDON'TTELLME

Last edited:
Oh guys... Prepare yourselves. Five Nights 4 is coming. We got 4 FnaF's in one year. That milking though

but that means I'll have more fun playing with my friends in a theater room again. That **** was scary

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yeah. I'm quite a fan of "poke girls" in general. ^^'

Two favorites for me would be Gardenia and Candice (and possibly Viola as of recently.)
One thing about Candice is that she is incredibly bubbly. For an Ice-type gym leader, you'd think she'd be an ice queen or something. Like a lot of the gym leader's personalities reflect the type they use. Flannery is always fired up and combustible. Winona is elegant and graceful. And Elesa is just STUNNING.

I was a bit disappointed that Candice wasn't an ice queen (because I might be madly in love with them), but she still has a very nice design and is different, which is nice~

Also, sorry to hear about your situation. Seems like you have moved on, which is great, and maybe you can still be friends with her too after things settle down hopefully~

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
One thing about Candice is that she is incredibly bubbly. For an Ice-type gym leader, you'd think she'd be an ice queen or something. Like a lot of the gym leader's personalities reflect the type they use. Flannery is always fired up and combustible. Winona is elegant and graceful. And Elesa is just STUNNING.

I was a bit disappointed that Candice wasn't an ice queen (because I might be madly in love with them), but she still has a very nice design and is different, which is nice~

Also, sorry to hear about your situation. Seems like you have moved on, which is great, and maybe you can still be friends with her too after things settle down hopefully~

I'm more of a fan of Elesa's first design personally. ^^' And very true. Candice's personality and her adorable look is what really attracts me and I feel she's somewhat under appreciated. Same said to Gardenia, but I think I may like Candice more. I also like Winona quite a lot as well.. But she isn't expanded on much.. :/

And thank you. ^^' I'm quite alright now... But I have a feeling she may not be contacting me any time soon... She deliberately ignored me at our last tournament..but no matter.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
For anyone that watches Big Bang Theory:
Disrespect that picture because the same guy that created the picture also made this post I screenshotted a while back (Yes the guy comes from my national scene and Mew2K1ng likes his little edit of Big Bang Theory lol)

Last edited:
Custom tourneys are gonna be a thing for me soon

I'm probably going to stick with 1111 for Shulk. I don't wanna steal games with power vision >_>

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If I do go to Custom Tourneys. I'll probably stick with Bowser's Dash Slash and maybe either Lucina's Neutral 2 or 3. Only good one for Zelda seems to be Down-B 3. :c

Someone's going to use EBT+Trip sapling. Boy, I'm so excited. Glad no one uses DK in my scene.

Still going 1111 though. I'll see how this goes.

Top Bottom