• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
does anyone here actually play zelda
I actually play Zelda and try to practice her in For Glory :awesome:

But each time I TRY to be good with Zelda and use her to troll the top players' mains around here and get bodied, my face be like

But deep down, I was like

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Someday Yoshi and Ness mains will realize that trying to recover by using a F-Air while using your double jump to go over the ledge against Greninja is just going to get them Up-Smashed if he sees it coming.

Seriously I think that's how I get half of my kills against those characters.

Have you guys seen my avatar in Squidboards

It's original af

Tbh, the original avatar is really cute :3c

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So I finally got hyrule warriors

What's so awesome about this game, it's actually kinda boring tbh so I'm afraid I wasted monay

Tell me what am I missing

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just looked at the Rosalina MU thread and I see they're gonna discuss Greninja on the 9th

I bet I'm going to see a lot of 60:40 Rosalina or worse.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I just looked at the Rosalina MU thread and I see they're gonna discuss Greninja on the 9th

I bet I'm going to see a lot of 60:40 Rosalina or worse.
well i gto Rosalinda to say the Villager MU is even and they thing MK is a slight disadvantage so I think they might realize that they aren't steam rollers

well i gto Rosalinda to say the Villager MU is even and they thing MK is a slight disadvantage so I think they might realize that they aren't steam rollers
Antonysan, nah. Rosalinda is 100-0 against all---

Wait no. Wait, no. Help me. Someone help me ;-;

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
if you don't like warriors games then your not going to enjoy hyrule warriors lol
I've never played a warriors game so yeah

That doesn't tell me much, I'm on like the 4th level I think so am I dismissing it too early or is it like, if you don't enjoy the first levels you won't enjoy the rest of the game

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I've never played a warriors game so yeah

That doesn't tell me much, I'm on like the 4th level I think so am I dismissing it too early or is it like, if you don't enjoy the first levels you won't enjoy the rest of the game
Personally... Yeah, HW is pretty dull for the most part unfortunately. It's enjoyable as long as the flashy attacks can keep your entertained.

Honestly if it wasn't for the fact that I have a sister to play co-op with me I probably wouldn't play this game for as long as I did.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Personally... Yeah, HW is pretty dull for the most part unfortunately. It's enjoyable as long as the flashy attacks can keep your entertained.

Honestly if it wasn't for the fact that I have a sister to play co-op with me I probably wouldn't play this game for as long as I did.
I have DW 8&9 and they get boring and repetitive in a few months.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

Flashy graphics don't really keep me into it, but does the co-op make it fun? I've only played it solo as of now and it's just a big yawn for me

This is what you need:

This is the fun all true warriors strive for

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
In all seriousness, the game is all about killing crap as your favorite (if they're in it at least) Zelda character. There really isn't much else to the game besides that. Story/Legend mode is pretty crappy so the real test of fun is Adventure mode. If that ain't fun, there isn't much hope left.
And if you can't find any characters that are fun to play as, than you just wasted your rubies.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Flashy graphics don't really keep me into it, but does the co-op make it fun? I've only played it solo as of now and it's just a big yawn for me
Co-op is fun since both players can go to different areas and do their stuff which significantly shortens the lenght of the stages before they can drag on for too long, plus it's fun to coordinate ourselves so we can do things in the most efficient way and in general it just makes it more fun to have someone to talk to while playing.

Hyrule Warriors is kind of a game that you should play in short bursts. Playing it for too long will really burn you out so you should have a shorter pace with it.

I personally like the game because it just feels sooooo good to nuke hordes of enemies with Midna.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
In all seriousness, the game is all about killing crap as your favorite (if they're in it at least) Zelda character. There really isn't much else to the game besides that. Story/Legend mode is pretty crappy so the real test of fun is Adventure mode. If that ain't fun, there isn't much hope left.
And if you can't find any characters that are fun to play as, than you just wasted your rubies.

I haven't tried adventure, but zeldas in there and she's the only character I really like lol

haven't actually played her though, but I'll try co-op and see if anything changes

Other than that, then I guess yeah I wasted my rubies which I could've bought the meta knight amiibo with

I just wonder what ganons up to

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I was tempted to get Hyrule Warriors because of how much of a beast Ganondorf looks in that game.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I haven't tried adventure, but zeldas in there and she's the only character I really like lol

haven't actually played her though, but I'll try co-op and see I'd anything changes

Other than that, then I guess yeah I wasted my rubies which I could've bought the meta knight amiibo with

I just wonder what ganons up to
My favorite/best character in the whole game. Sole reason I bought it at launch :love:

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Flashy graphics don't really keep me into it, but does the co-op make it fun?
Any experience is better w/ friends/family imo,
but prepare for serious rage when you lose because the gamepad only loads 2-5 enemies and you lose Magic early + gain no Special. Moblins evil lag teleporting into you is also pretty bad :u
I didn't like alot of story/adventure modes due to the extreme character locking, but when your free to pick it feels better.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Lavani Lavani

Any ideas how I should distinguish the difference between aerial/grounded only hitboxes in a data presentation format like my charizard thread?

I'm at an impasse.
Mark with * ' or color code I guess

I like Ftilt, it's a cool move.
I'd agree if it didn't start frame 17 and only do 6% per hit (which is probably just going to be 6% because the move makes no attempt to keep them in it).

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Any experience is better w/ friends/family imo,
but prepare for serious rage when you lose because the gamepad only loads 2-5 enemies and you lose Magic early + gain no Special. Moblins evil lag teleporting into you is also pretty bad :u
I didn't like alot of story/adventure modes due to the extreme character locking, but when your free to pick it feels better.
Are you talking lag as in online? I was planning on playing co-op locally, So I doubt that'd be a problem

This game just isn't meeting my expectations, because I've heard a lot of good things about this game, and it's a bit disappointing

Co-op is fun since both players can go to different areas and do their stuff which significantly shortens the lenght of the stages before they can drag on for too long, plus it's fun to coordinate ourselves so we can do things in the most efficient way and in general it just makes it more fun to have someone to talk to while playing.

Hyrule Warriors is kind of a game that you should play in short bursts. Playing it for too long will really burn you out so you should have a shorter pace with it.

I personally like the game because it just feels sooooo good to nuke hordes of enemies with Midna.
Yeah I definitely agree you shouldn't play multiple levels in one run, the levels I played took about 30 minutes each and by the end I was just kinda bored of it. just isn't really clicking for me :/

I'd agree if it didn't start frame 17 and only do 6% per hit (which is probably just going to be 6% because the move makes no attempt to keep them in it).
Wow :O

That's slower than all of Shulk's moves except back slash, u-smash, d-smash, and b-air.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
try the adventure map or whatever it's called
It's probably the only fun I had in the game, mainly because it required human thought for efficiency on the map and not just mash for a crappy fire works show. co-op doesn't add much at least personally it didn't also co-op bodies the quality and speed if you care about that. I'm only mentioning it because it's super obvious

we all know how "amazing" the story is

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Why I bought Sm4sh

What I thought would happen when I play Sm4sh

What actually happens when I play Sm4sh

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
try the adventure map or whatever it's called
It's probably the only fun I had in the game, mainly because it required human thought for efficiency on the map and not just mash for a crappy fire works show. co-op doesn't add much at least personally it didn't also co-op bodies the quality and speed if you care about that. I'm only mentioning it because it's super obvious

we all know how "amazing" the story is
That's the biggest thing for me, is you basically only need to hit one button. If they made it a bit better by like, more inputs for different combos instead of just like, b>y, that'd make it a lot better just by doing that imo, and maybe like PvP modes with more creative missions

Top Bottom