• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Are you talking lag as in online? I was planning on playing co-op locally, So I doubt that'd be a problem
It's in-game slowdown type during Co-op due to loading more of the map at a time.
It still has it's moments such as when your with someone else and you both pop Magic on the final boss enemy and Cia gets combo'd from Midna's Cannon > Body Slammed by Zant > GG as she flies out the base and you get the A Rank.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
It's in-game slowdown type during Co-op due to loading more of the map at a time.
It still has it's moments such as when your with someone else and you both pop Magic on the final boss enemy and Cia gets combo'd from Midna's Cannon > Body Slammed by Zant > GG as she flies out the base and you get the A Rank.
oh. d*ng, i was afraid of that. isnt really impressing me so far, but i guess ill just see what happens. my avatar is basically my face when playing the game lol

warionumbah2

Smash Master
well i gto Rosalinda to say the Villager MU is even and they thing MK is a slight disadvantage so I think they might realize that they aren't steam rollers
One guy said "Rosalina zones MK out, so its 60:40 in her favour" if i didn't post the MU would've been jacked up.

But i main batman so no one has knowledge on the MU. :4metaknight:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I will admit. When I saw Lana, I had the feeling she looks more like an idol than a warrior. :V

Maybe one day I'll mention the idea I had for a comic/manga with the HW cast as the main lot thanks to Hyrule Warriors.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
That's the biggest thing for me, is you basically only need to hit one button. If they made it a bit better by like, more inputs for different combos instead of just like, b>y, that'd make it a lot better just by doing that imo, and maybe like PvP modes with more creative missions
like I said the adventure map progresses to points where your position on the battlefield is really inportant
Why I bought Sm4sh

What I thought would happen when I play Sm4sh

What actually happens when I play Sm4sh
why I bought smash 4

what I thought what would happen

what I actually got
One guy said "Rosalina zones MK out, so its 60:40 in her favour" if i didn't post the MU would've been jacked up.

But i main batman so no one has knowledge on the MU. :4metaknight:
if you main Rosalinda you apparently have so much match up knowledge that all other characters fall apart looking at you

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Lana is probably one of my favorite characters in HW because it does make sense why she acts the way she does, plus her weapons are really fun to play with.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Am I the only one who didn't mind Lana's voice at all?

I mean I almost never noticed it for the most part, the SE, NO is noticeable but really, there are worse characters in the game when it comes to noise (Link's screams and Cia's non-stop giggling...)

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Am I the only one who didn't mind Lana's voice at all?

I mean I almost never noticed it for the most part, the SE, NO is noticeable but really, there are worse characters in the game when it comes to noise (Link's screams and Cia's non-stop giggling...)
And Agitha's fascination with the letter A.

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
Lana is probably one of my favorite characters in HW because it does make sense why she acts the way she does, plus her weapons are really fun to play with.
For real! The Book of Sorcery is probably my favorite weapon in the game.
And now I'm reminded of Lana.
SE, NO
SE, NO
SE, N- *shoots*
Her shouts never annoyed me as much as her running animation; reminded me too much of Vanille in FFXIII. I tried so hard to like her character but she can be just so...ugh.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I have a new kawaii avatar

I know which part I'm using

EDIT: I was actually planning on using Elise from the xmas pic at Christmas, but they didn't put it up on their site until January iirc and I wasn't in the Christmas spirit anymore by then.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I've never played a warriors game so yeah

That doesn't tell me much, I'm on like the 4th level I think so am I dismissing it too early or is it like, if you don't enjoy the first levels you won't enjoy the rest of the game
pretty much. if you don't enjoy it now in some fashion (like the story) or find a favorite character to run around and kill things with you won't find much enjoyment after a while.

Its not a horrible game i think people just forget that its STILL dynasty warriors just with Zelda stuffs and overhyped it and people haven't been playing/played a Warriors title in a long time.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So I finally got hyrule warriors

What's so awesome about this game, it's actually kinda boring tbh so I'm afraid I wasted monay

Tell me what am I missing
You are missing the most important person in your life: Impa. :p

That and Fierce Deity Link is hilariously broken.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
You are missing the most important person in your life: Impa. :p

That and Fierce Deity Link is hilariously broken.
I've only played as Young Link a few times. =w=

Also. How does this sound as an idea involving the HW cast? Ganon is Link & Zelda's landlord, and he's training Link so he (Link) can eventually defeat himself (Ganon), so that Link won't have to pay rent. (Also, Zelda & Link be dating? :3)

I had this idea in my head ages ago when Hyrule Warriors first came out. And that Lana being a famous Idol and Agitha being a Yandere. :V

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Fixed. :shades:

I second this. Also OoT Link voice...:awesome:

:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:
Yup. But more modern with their HW designs. :3
I was also thinking of having Impa as the generic Sports Athlete that everyone looks up to at school. And Trash Sheik wanting Impa to notice her one day. :V (And Volga as a chef. Don't ask why I had these thoughts! D: )

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Yup. But more modern with their HW designs. :3
I was also thinking of having Impa as the generic Sports Athlete that everyone looks up to at school. And Trash Sheik wanting Impa to notice her one day. :V (And Volga as a chef. Don't ask why I had these thoughts! D: )
How's this? I was thinking of posting this first, but I couldn't resist posting the OoT version first because that's my favorite design.
Also Volga would be a good chef since he can cook everything with his fire breath on the spot and use his Volvagia claw or dragon spear for cutting stuff up. (Tier lists say :sheik:is trash)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Also Volga would be a good chef since he can cook everything with his fire breath on the spot and use his Volvagia claw or dragon spear for cutting stuff up. (Tier lists say :sheik:is trash)
True that.

I feel like I should practice some Smash. But yet I just wanna wait for the newest episodes to air of some anime I'm watching. D:

Also, @SBphiloz4 and @WaifuRaccoonBL:

Top Bottom