• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
GAZE IN AWE AND WONDER AT ALL FOUR OF PALUTENA'S SUB 10 FRAME GROUND MOVES
;~;

They seriously need to make her tilts faster and stronger in the next balance patch. F-tilt is just a really, really weak multihit version of F-smash that can't clank and has no windboxes...

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
;~;

They seriously need to make her tilts faster and stronger in the next balance patch. F-tilt is just a really, really weak multihit version of F-smash that can't clank and has no windboxes...
I like Ftilt, it's a cool move.

A lot of Palutena's moves destroy defensive options like rolls and spotdodges.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I like Ftilt, it's a cool move.

A lot of Palutena's moves destroy defensive options like rolls and spotdodges.
Eh, D-tilt and Jab/Rapid Jab are better at catching rolls and spotdodges in my opinion. They come out faster, do more damage, and don't leave her open for ages.

I don't F-tilt on purpose very often. It would be a better move if the other hitboxes connected consistently, because it does 16 damage if all of 'em hit but your opponent has to be less than an inch in front of you for that to happen.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

I'm just watching a random vid from Tom Fawkes on his stream of Pokemon Snap. And I got 100% in World 3 in DK64, just need to beat the Boss. :D (And hoping that I can get to watching the newest episodes of Hibike and Ore soon. :3)

Rizen

Smash Legend

I'm just watching a random vid from Tom Fawkes on his stream of Pokemon Snap. And I got 100% in World 3 in DK64, just need to beat the Boss. :D (And hoping that I can get to watching the newest episodes of Hibike and Ore soon. :3)
I remember borrowing DC64 and 100%ing the game :awesome:. Then I returned it and my file got deleted :cry:. It's a fun game :)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I remember borrowing DC64 and 100%ing the game :awesome:. Then I returned it and my file got deleted :cry:. It's a fun game :)
It is indeed fun, had to deal with that atrocious minigame Beaver Bother! yesterday, funny that I got lost in World 3, all because I didn't take the door that was opposite of the chute that leads to Snide's HQ. :V (Also, I am playing the Virtual Console version of DK64 on my Wii U. The DK Rap is the one where they call Chunky "One hell of a guy." on the VC version. :'D)

It is indeed fun, had to deal with that atrocious minigame Beaver Bother! yesterday, funny that I got lost in World 3, all because I didn't take the door that was opposite of the chute that leads to Snide's HQ. :V (Also, I am playing the Virtual Console version of DK64 on my Wii U. The DK Rap is the one where they call Chunky "One hell of a guy." on the VC version. :'D)
So you main Shulk and Lucina now?

Nice. You're like... the 4th Shulk/Lucina main I saw :)

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

And I got 100% in World 3 in DK64, just need to beat the Boss. :D
Have fun with that. :094: Donald Duck Jack's gonna make you mad like he does to everyone who doesn't beat him in one go. (Including me)

slavoslav

Smash Cadet
I heard you play DDD. Teach me stuff Senpai.ヽ(^Д^)ノ
Spam gordos.
If that doesn't work, try down-tilting from one side of the stage to the other.
Also, while playing, keep in mind that Ayase is and will forever be the best girl.​

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Spam gordos.
If that doesn't work, try down-tilting from one side of the stage to the other.
Also, while playing, keep in mind that Ayase is and will forever be the best girl.​

Senpai actually noticed me... (*´∀`*)

Thanks for the tips by the way.

Last edited:
does anyone here actually play zelda
At this moment very moment where Spirst, I, Reserved, you, Macchiato (atm), RC-Bluespikes, Matsuokai are currently online

no lol

Edit: I didn't see you on the user list O_o (referring to Trieste SP)

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
**** sake, whenever I see an anime picture I always think they are familiar -___-

Who is this one?
Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki. AKA, THE yandere of the weeaboo animu world. :happysheep:

It's the Smash bros. group of the country I live in.

It's alright except when they throw the "git guds" and "adapts" to those who complained about Diddy's hoo hah.
Lmao my local Smash FB group is basically just people asking for matches, maybe sharing tech, and then there's me who trolls the group like crazy with Zelda trash talking etc. BANZELDA EVERYONE SHE'S TOO BROKEN:happysheep:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Lmao my local Smash FB group is basically just people asking for matches, maybe sharing tech, and then there's me who trolls the group like crazy with Zelda trash talking etc. BANZELDA EVERYONE SHE'S TOO BROKEN:happysheep:
My national Smash FB group had someone post this prior to the last Sm4sh patch and actually say this about Diddy :awesome:

You should have seen the Diddy defenders in the page prior to the patch LOL

They suddenly went quiet after the patch's release...

Matsushi

True Blood
You've lurked from time to time :smirk:

But considering your comment, you're probably an invisible user (I'm an invisible mod lol)
Dun dun dun!
But yeah, I'm an invisible user, so I was kinda shocked at first, but then I remembered that mods are able to see invisible users viewing threads. :halfsheep:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
You've lurked from time to time :smirk:

But considering your comment, you're probably an invisible user (I'm an invisible mod lol)
I remember something like this happening to Jtails before, and he started freaking out or whatever after his cover was blown.

Top Bottom