• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
No context because I'm a jerk (and lost my SD card reader) but Zelda is lol top tier destroyer of everything. I'm having trouble pin pointing her bad MUs minus like... Mewtwo, Link and Marth.

no explanation yet, just me rambling lol

/dearrandomdiary
A competent Mega Man is a pretty rough match up.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Being the worst character in the game, her bad match ups include, but are not limited to:

Everyone.

Except maybe Mii Swordfighter and Ganondorf. Those are like, even I guess?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Seems like I missed the Zelda social tournament matches today. Was out the whole day at a local tourney, and I didn't have any WIFI so-- ; w ;

But out of about 50+ entrants, I got 9th place with our queen :4zelda:, so I'm pretty happy about that~. No streamed matches, but the bracket is below. Hope I made all you gorls proud~ :happysheep:
I'm very proud of you waifu!
[
tumblr_m6tpq5hF591r3sdl3.gif

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Ever try to fight a good Shulk with a malfunctioning shield button? It sucks. He's generally relatively unsafe on shield but when your defense doesn't work over half the time it becomes a issue for him and he can go to town! Add the fact that I can't tech and he can chase me better.

Then I switch to :4littlemac: and start doing better than with my usual characters????

Um
The recorder to Trela said:
C Y P R E S S B O Y Z. Nice work with Mewtwo! With such a short amount of time too... I'm just upset that I didn't get your matches recorded/streamed! No worries though, we'll be able to do it at future events.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I miss Roy, Lucy just doesn't do it for me. Plus I miss the old shield breaker animation lol.
It's the other way around for me. Lucina does it better for me then a character that I have no attachment to. Isn't his games jp exclusive as well?

I would also be able to swallow it better if we didn't already have Lucina. :/

So...If I understand this right
There isn't a single match of his mewtwo at all? >.>
None recorded :(
Yo how does :4littlemac: do against :4shulk:? I was hoping you had seen my post and would respond but I guess I have to ask directly.
Super armor his aerials
Hope he doesn't sweep you off stage with jump or speed. One n-air hit confirm may spell death (because he could follow up with 2 fairs)
Considering that Little Mac is light and his attacks hit HARD, avoid vision like a plague
Don't do anything to shield art (just wait it out)

I'd switch to Fox, Sheik, or Sonic. Or ROB. I don't think Mac is good against Shulk at all

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
None recorded :(

Super armor his aerials
Hope he doesn't sweep you off stage with jump or speed. One n-air hit confirm may spell death (because he could follow up with 2 fairs)
Considering that Little Mac is light and his attacks hit HARD, avoid vision like a plague
Don't do anything to shield art (just wait it out)

I'd switch to Fox, Sheik, or Sonic. Or ROB. I don't think Mac is good against Shulk at all
Yeah, I figured. Just wondered since I was getting bodied with other characters but did okay with Mac barring Vision and gimps.

Mac is so limited but I find him fun, which is odd because I tend to he an aerial fighter.

Late reply :c
I'm ****ing sick of Falcon, boring as hell its like LM in the 3ds days. What happened to this community? This virus needs to stop there's nothing cool about a hotblooded 39 year old man wearing a helmet.

Wanna know the worst part? THEY ALL PLAY THE SAME! ****ing cancer, CF aka Complete ******.
:GCR::GCZ:
Btw, who's frame data have you done so far and is there a place to see it?
I think he finished with :4sheik::4zelda::4charizard:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Btw, who's frame data have you done so far and is there a place to see it?
So far I've done:

Charizard
Zelda
Marth (WIP)
Lucina (WIP)
Palutena (WIP)

Here's Palutena's: http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Palutena

That website is mine I'll be dedicating it to complete frame data for every character by the end of the year.

Except ness. **** ness.

Late reply :c

:GCR::GCZ:

I think he finished with :4sheik::4zelda::4charizard:
Sheik is WIP but not on the site yet. <:

GAZE IN AWE AND WONDER AT ALL FOUR OF PALUTENA'S SUB 10 FRAME GROUND MOVES

Last edited:
My hands are dead :x

I'm probably going to play Shovel Knight again. Or Child of Light on hard mode

The kid in the Smash FB group is being harassed hard. Although he said, "Who uses yoshi to side b," his family was also part of the joke. Wish I could do something but I'll be flagged as a hurduur white knight. There's a certain kid I know there. He's in a school I'm familiar with (and also a school where I came from). I will use Fox and u-smash him into ashes, then I will tell him that Shulk is my best character.

That's probably the best I can do. That or I'll use Diddy and show him that hoo hah still exists through u-throw > any aerial.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
What facebook group is this?

Facebook is a terrible place, we had some drama just tonight over facebook smash groups. lol

What facebook group is this?

Facebook is a terrible place, we had some drama just tonight over facebook smash groups. lol
It's the Smash bros. group of the country I live in.

It's alright except when they throw the "git guds" and "adapts" to those who complained about Diddy's hoo hah.

Top Bottom