• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
True that.

I feel like I should practice some Smash. But yet I just wanna wait for the newest episodes to air of some anime I'm watching. D:
Decisions: they're never easy.

In the meantime, I'm going on a "OoT Link + Zelda" binge on deviantart to see what good stuff I can find. (I'm a sucker for romanceEmbarrass)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Decisions: they're never easy.

In the meantime, I'm going on a "OoT Link + Zelda" binge on deviantart to see what good stuff I can find. (I'm a sucker for romanceEmbarrass)
I enjoy romance myself. But crossover ones outside of Smash are just... no. *Shudders from finding Sora x Madoka fanart*

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I literally started to laugh out loud when I was watching this, looked around to see if anyone was looking at me then laugh some more. Holy crap dem mindgames are freaking real lol.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Turns out there's a tourney in my state the day before my 18th birthday that's 18+ -_-

Last edited:

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Turns out there's a tourney in my state the day before my 18th birthday that's 18+ -_-
The smash community is nice. I went to an undersage tourney some years ago and as long as I was around Z it was cool. So just find someone who cn possibly be a guardian. Or just show them you're almost 18 LOL

Soul.

Link: Scrubmaster
Toon Link: Scrubmaster 2.0
Zelda: The Queen of Bottom Tier
Ganon: #disrespect
Sheik: rofl

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Link: Scrubmaster
Toon Link: Scrubmaster 2.0
Zelda: The Queen of Bottom Tier
Ganon: #disrespect
Sheik: rofl
:4link:: Big Zoner
:4tlink:: Tiny Zoner
:4zelda:: Best Queen
:4ganondorf:: The King of Disrespect :yeahboi:
:4sheik:: In the Trash where she belongs :troll:

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng
too cute
That's just common sense. :3 (Also, sauce is Kiniro Mosaic in case anyone here wanted to watch it. :V)

Edit: Season 2 of Kiniro Mosaic is airing btw if anyone wants to get to watching it.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla

On one hand, they used Paint it Black in their trailer. On the other hand, they're STILL DOING THE FUTURISTIC ****.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
:4link:: Big Zoner
:4tlink:: Tiny Zoner
:4zelda:: Best Queen
:4ganondorf:: The King of Disrespect :yeahboi:
:4sheik:: In the Trash where she belongs :troll:

That's just common sense. :3 (Also, sauce is Kiniro Mosaic in case anyone here wanted to watch it. :V)

Edit: Season 2 of Kiniro Mosaic is airing btw if anyone wants to get to watching it.
Curiously enough, I've never seen Kiniro Mosaic
I just know it from that 10 hour desu vid
:4link:- The new Greninja :v
:4zelda:- lol no
:4tlink:- b button, the character
:4ganondorf:-

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

On one hand, they used Paint it Black in their trailer. On the other hand, they're STILL DOING THE FUTURISTIC ****.
The box art is the same as Black Ops 1...

Yeah... fantastic, Activision, reinforce the belief that CoD is the same game with a different color of paint each year... Black Ops 2 actually tried something different from what I remember and Advanced Warefare made some adjustments to the gameplay... JEEZUS, MAN.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Curiously enough, I've never seen Kiniro Mosaic
I just know it from that 10 hour desu vid
:4link:- The new Greninja :v
:4zelda:- lol no
:4tlink:- b button, the character
:4ganondorf:-
If you wanna see cute British girls in Japan. Then have fun with it. :p

I guess it's good that I don't care about that franchise. Since in my opinion, that series is just... awful. But if you like it, more power to ya. : D
I'll stick with Team Fortress 2. =w= *Unboxes another Market Gardener* ;_;

Last edited:
Top Bottom