• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Still wouldn't have liked it since it doesn't make sense. Also, I don't remember that all. Like, I saw gameplay videos when following this game and I never heard once the villagers make sounds.
Technically, doesn't Villager have a "voice" if you talk to another Villager?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I think that SMG will dominate all:happysheep:
I think some of the best ones are:

Temple (Temple, Full Steam Ahead, Temple Theme, Song of Storms, The Dark World, Gerudo Valley, Dragon Roost island, Hyrule Main Theme)
Skyloft (Ballad remix, Main theme, Gerudo, Saria, Tal Tal, Ballad, Lorule theme)
Kalos (Battle!, Cynthias theme, Route 10(!!!!), N's castle Medly, Reshiramu/Zekuromu, Pokemon Center, Route 209, Dialga/Palkia)

The list honestly just goes on and on....

I really wanted to like this post. But then you just had to add this:

Why must you hurt me in this way? :sadsheep:

Still wouldn't have liked it since it doesn't make sense. Also, I don't remember that all. Like, I saw gameplay videos when following this game and I never heard once the villagers make sounds.

Just like how Fountain of Dreams is the much better version of Gourmet Race, masked dedede is 10x better then King Dedede's theme.

And where would we even start with 50+ Stages?
Sorry, I just really hate Kirby.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Technically, doesn't Villager have a "voice" if you talk to another Villager?
Not at all. Villager has never spoken or made any noise what so ever. If you mean the chat, then I wouldn't count that at all since it isn't a sfx.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I think some of the best ones are:

Temple (Temple, Full Steam Ahead, Temple Theme, Song of Storms, The Dark World, Gerudo Valley, Dragon Roost island, Hyrule Main Theme)
Skyloft (Ballad remix, Main theme, Gerudo, Saria, Tal Tal, Ballad, Lorule theme)
Kalos (Battle!, Cynthias theme, Route 10(!!!!), N's castle Medly, Reshiramu/Zekuromu, Pokemon Center, Route 209, Dialga/Palkia)

The list honestly just goes on and on....

Sorry, I just really hate Kirby.
Pauly's temple has some nice ones 2. ( boss battle, magnus theme, thunder cloud, destroyed skyward etc.)

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Pauly's temple has some nice ones 2. ( boss battle, magnus theme, thunder cloud, destroyed skyward etc.)
Definitely agree, but I cbf typing all that ****

S tier would be like (More than 5 good songs):
Mario Galaxy, Palutena's Temple, Temple, Skyloft, Kalos, Delfino, Gaur Plain, Boxing Ring
A tier (3-4 good songs):
Battlefield, FD, Lylat, Halberd, T&C, Smashville, Wii Fit studio, Bridge of Eldin, Duck Hunt,
B Tier: (1-2 good songs)
Every other stage
Zelda tier:
Skyworld, 75m, FlatZone, Garden of Hope

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Definitely agree, but I cbf typing all that ****

S tier would be like (More than 5 good songs):
Mario Galaxy, Palutena's Temple, Temple, Skyloft, Kalos, Delfino, Gaur Plain, Boxing Ring
A tier (3-4 good songs):
Battlefield, FD, Lylat, Halberd, T&C, Smashville, Wii Fit studio, Bridge of Eldin, Duck Hunt,
B Tier: (1-2 good songs)
Every other stage
Zelda tier:
Skyworld, 75m, FlatZone
That pikmin stage is pretty meh, why ain't it zelda tier

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
What I'm trying to say is, I knew I had no chance at beating you. Especially with my lack of skills/practice in Ike.
Don't be hard on yourself D:. I've been playing smash for a while now since 09 in brawl and brawl -> Wii U was a very easy transition for me. Plus Zelda has the advantage over ike imo.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Don't be hard on yourself D:. I've been playing smash for a while now since 09 in brawl and brawl -> Wii U was a very easy transition for me. Plus Zelda has the advantage over ike imo.
I had fun though. That's a matchup I'm not familiar with. What is the ratio on that, do you think?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Gaur Plains is SSS tier
Why? The quality of the songs is as good as the others in S tier.

It has 6 really good songs, Medley, Engage the Enemy, Gaur Plain (Night), Mechanical Rhythm (questionable), You will know our names, and The valedictory elegy. I don't think the others are very good.

We forgot windy hill and wily castle too :( Pilotwings and wii fit stage are meh too kinda. But other than that I think we're all good:happysheep:
Wily's Castle has great music. Windy Hill has like... Green Hill Zone?

Pilotwings has Dillon's Rolling Western which is a great song, and Wii Fit has pretty godtier songs with Skateboard Arena, Core Luge, Bath time and Dr. Kawashima

Maybe I just appreciate weird music.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

It has 6 really good songs, Medley, Engage the Enemy, Gaur Plain (Night), Mechanical Rhythm (questionable), You will know our names, and The valedictory elegy. I don't think the others are very good.

Pilotwings has Dillon's Rolling Western which is a great song, and Wii Fit has pretty godtier songs with Skateboard Arena, Core Luge, Bath time and Dr. Kawashima

Windy hill has escape from the city, live and learn , his world, rooftop run, and only like 3 songs are meh

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Hair Plains, Gaur Plains Night, Engage the Enemy, Mechanical Rhythm, Medley, You Will Know Our Names, Elegy
Hair plains (lol autocorrect)
7 awesome songs

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'd be flipping the **** out at the lack of love for Mega Man music, but I guess I'm kinda disappointed by most of the songs picked (not gonna lie though, I cried manly tears of joy when I heard the Mega Man 2 medley for the first time and put it on loop for literally 2 weeks straight).

Huh? It's a pretty popular opioion that masked dedede is amazing. :/
I can agree that it's good, but I am religiously offended by the notion that it could possibly be better than The Great King's glorious song.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
wtf no engage the enemy sucks ****

Edit:

Hold on, I'm confused now

Edit: OK no, Engage the Enemy is awesome af

It's mechanical rhythm that kinda sucks and gaur plain is boring and the night version is superior

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
wtf no engage the enemy sucks ****
Engage the Enemy is like sad music, but if you listen to the first couple seconds it's easy to pass down. and can someone tell me what's the difference between a senator and all us commoners?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Engage the Enemy is like sad music, but if you listen to the first couple seconds it's easy to pass down. and can someone tell me what's the difference between a senator and all us commoners?
Yeah I'm listening to it now, it's great.

Senator is an over-glorified Super Moderator.

Top Bottom