• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Watching @ Berserker. Berserker. and his Ike warm up in PM against a Lvl 3 AI Fox and see that a Lvl 3 AI Fox is capable of waveshining him 6 times consecutively through out the stage and my face be like

(He wins though in @ Berserker. Berserker. 's defense hehe)

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Why does everyone in for glory have to have such a ****ty connection... 90% of my matches are me struggling just to get my inputs to come out. Did sakurai nerf for glory also?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I miss Project M now that it's being talked about smh. I shouldn't have traded Brawl in
RIP ZELDA BEING GOOD
I hate PM tbh. Why couldn't people just play brawl and be happy with it. If you don't like brawl then play melee. I never liked it. I didn't like what they did to Zelda either.

Raging so hard against @ Berserker. Berserker. 's PM Zelda until I used Snake and Link and his face be like
I will use Ike against Link. Zelda is alright against Snake. Think I should have utilized Din's more.
Watching @ Berserker. Berserker. and his Ike warm up in PM against a Lvl 3 AI Fox and see that a Lvl 3 AI Fox is capable of waveshining him 6 times consecutively through out the stage and my face be like

I was honestly more shocked than anything

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Project M Link <4
I hate PM Link's dashing animation. It just looks bad. Captain Falcon looks skinnier in PM, but his dashing animation looks kind of funny with his shoulders being a bit too forward, but Ganondorf's dashing animation? Hell yes! Why can't he run like this in Brawl and SSB4? It looks like he's running and nothing weird or funny like his current dashing. It doesn't look like a sprint or berserker charge, but a regular run. Even slowed down, it could be compared to Ike's and it would look and feel fine. Samus's Metroid Prime-like rolls and being able to crawl is just great.

PM Falco trolls with waveshines and multi-shines. Freaking *******. :p

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Why does everyone in for glory have to have such a ****ty connection... 90% of my matches are me struggling just to get my inputs to come out. Did sakurai nerf for glory also?
He's telling you to stop going on FG. :3

Also. Just randomly watched a vid on Hungrybox interviewing Etika. Seems like HBox wants K. Rool in. :3 (Btw, should I continue playing DK64? Since I gotta find the missing DK patches in some of the levels for the Rainbow Coins.)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The only problem that I have with PM is that they nerf recoveries too much. Some characters should be better at recovering than others. I want to edgeguard, not waste a stock pls.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The only problem that I have with PM is that they nerf recoveries too much. Some characters should be better at recovering than others. I want to edgeguard, not waste a stock pls.
Meanwhile, Wolf and his bad ledge sweet-spots... You could angle Fire Wolf to the ledge and he'll go over and land on the ledge or go up and fall down because apparently turning around to grab the ledge is a very difficult thing to do for a space cowboy. Oh, and Metal Cavern and Lylat Cruise's ledges suck.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
You guys know why I don't play P:M. But I don't really respect Zelda wins in P:M where she's massively buffed.

Soul.

um. explain?

Lol level 9 Fox
I dunno, it just seems boring. Character gets nerfed, new patch and ****, more patches, character gets nerfed. Rinse and repeat. There will never be a final version.

I would complain at how bad they nerfed Pika's QAC on that thing (really? only first part of the move?) but then everyone says "its nothing get over it". I don't even know who to use in the mod.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Holy ****, there are way too many characters I want to main/learn to play. Seriously, look at all of these: :4bowserjr::4charizard::4duckhunt::4greninja::4jigglypuff::4lucas::4marth::4megaman::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4alph::4palutena::4peach::4pikachu::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4tlink::4villagerf::4wiifit::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss:.

I'm becoming Macchiato halp

I dunno, it just seems boring. Character gets nerfed, new patch and ****, more patches, character gets nerfed. Rinse and repeat. There will never be a final version.

I would complain at how bad they nerfed Pika's QAC on that thing (really? only first part of the move?) but then everyone says "its nothing get over it". I don't even know who to use in the mod.
An understandable reason

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Holy ****, there are way too many characters I want to main/learn to play. Seriously, look at all of these: :4bowserjr::4charizard::4duckhunt::4greninja::4jigglypuff::4lucas::4marth::4megaman::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4alph::4palutena::4peach::4pikachu::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4tlink::4villagerf::4wiifit::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss:.

I know that feel

Fortunately I suck at all of them except Rosalina which saves me a lot of work!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I'm telling you guys, I honestly have a friend who mains "I'm going in order! Shut up!"

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
My favourite thing about PM:

Other than that, I'm pretty indifferent really. Don't play it that much these days (I played it a lot before Smash4 was released though).

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I know that feel

Fortunately I suck at all of them except Rosalina which saves me a lot of work!
Gorl, why didn't you enter the tournamenT? I would've loved to have been destroyed by you.

I suck even with the characters I main, so it's okay! I'll be very surprised if I win a single match in the tournament. I want to use Puff and humiliate people with dair>rest shenanigans, but my Puff is so bad, even after putting a lot of work into her.

The characters I want to learn the most are ones with high learning curves. Why? ;-; :rosalina::4jigglypuff::4peach::4greninja:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
The one time I played P:M it was great bant. Shame there's no PAL version yet because I CBA modding my Wii :(

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm playing a Megaman game that lets the player play as Nitro Man and it's honestly the most fun thing ever done in Megaman.

Speedrunning with Nitro Man in motorcycle form is so great, and even in normal form the Wheel Cutter is a great weapon.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The one time I played P:M it was great bant. Shame there's no PAL version yet because I CBA modding my Wii :(
It takes about 15-20 minutes if you follow a reasonably-detailed guide to installing homebrew and cIOSes and stuff. The hardest part is probably actually finding a US Brawl ISO, since you have to do a bit of digging on sites of questionable legality (or import it if you have money to burn and don't mind owning the same game twice).

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I hate PM tbh. Why couldn't people just play brawl and be happy with it. If you don't like brawl then play melee. I never liked it. I didn't like what they did to Zelda either.
SO. MUCH. THIS. I'll take a "bad" Zelda that is massive amounts of fun to play as than a "good" Zelda that has a fun factor of -2.

I also didn't like what they did with Wolf either (that butchered up smash:grrr:)

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
LIKE DO I HAVE A BEARD OR A HEAVILY SHADED NECK? NO ONE COULD TELL!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
aaaaaaa I bit my lip while eating a sandwich and now it hurts and is bleeding

my day is ruined ;_;

Gorl, why didn't you enter the tournamenT? I would've loved to have been destroyed by you.

I suck even with the characters I main, so it's okay! I'll be very surprised if I win a single match in the tournament. I want to use Puff and humiliate people with dair>rest shenanigans, but my Puff is so bad, even after putting a lot of work into her.

The characters I want to learn the most are ones with high learning curves. Why? ;-; :rosalina::4jigglypuff::4peach::4greninja:
shy + bad

Also wasn't super stoked about the idea of playing with a spectator on 3DS because 3DS wifi is so bad with more than 2 people in a room, lag makes me super salty super fast.

Assuming I could play any character proficiently the characters I'd want to learn most are :rosalina::4peach::4megaman::4pacman::4metaknight: I think. But Peach and MK feel weird to me, I don't fully agree with Mega Man's moveset, and Pac-Man is far too different of a character for me to be able to play lol

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

my day is ruined ;_;
Don't worry, you'll forget about it until dinner when you bite it again because it is swollen :D

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

I don't even know who to use in the mod.
My thoughts exactly. I don't have any cookies to give so here's a :muffin:instead.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

my day is ruined ;_;

shy + bad

Also wasn't super stoked about the idea of playing with a spectator on 3DS because 3DS wifi is so bad with more than 2 people in a room, lag makes me super salty super fast.

Assuming I could play any character proficiently the characters I'd want to learn most are :rosalina::4peach::4megaman::4pacman::4metaknight: I think. But Peach and MK feel weird to me, I don't fully agree with Mega Man's moveset, and Pac-Man is far too different of a character for me to be able to play lol
Only the top 8 is being streamed, I think. Didn't you beat @ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL in Rosalina dittos? I'm pretty sure he's a good player, so you can't be all that bad.

@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght wow, I guess you're abandoning all pretense of being a computer. Also, I liked when your avatar was sideways. It was kind of amusing. :p

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Only the top 8 is being streamed, I think. Didn't you beat @ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL in Rosalina dittos? I'm pretty sure he's a good player, so you can't be all that bad.

@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght wow, I guess you're abandoning all pretense of being a computer. Also, I liked when your avatar was sideways. It was kind of amusing. :p
WTF AM I NOT A ROBOT!?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
One of your party members is from Ontario? WTF is this.
literally the most wtf thing to me too

at least the canadian's job is to get beat up in place of everyone else and then run up the bar tab :^)

Top Bottom