• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
i did this with zelda vs like a kirby or something /tears

i troll people on FG and then send all my replays to everyone lolol
I'm terrible at trolling FG people. The worst I can do is do the "sass walk" and taunt at them, lol.

Plus most people I can actually mess with lag a ton, so I don't want to stick around xD.

EDIT: Tfw (when) people are so bad they actually beat you due to their abnormal, poisonous playstyle. So basically I can't beat noobs. :c

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Gorls help me...I tried out Mopcina and I really like her. She even has a ginger palette. :awesome:

I think I may have found a solid secondary for Zelda. Also, dat F-smash.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The other one that really gets me is people saying "I could care less", when the correct phrasing is "I could not care less". Saying "I could care less" is actually saying that you do care about the object on some level, and doesn't at all convey the complete apathy the correct phrase is meant to show.

mfw people say "I could care less"

I used to really hate this, but now I could care less tbh.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
The other one that really gets me is people saying "I could care less", when the correct phrasing is "I could not care less". Saying "I could care less" is actually saying that you do care about the object on some level, and doesn't at all convey the complete apathy the correct phrase is meant to show.

mfw people say "I could care less"
Omg I used to be so confused about this as a learner of English. It didn't make any sense to me whatsover. I thought it was me understanding the English grammar wrongly since I assumed native speakers didn't make any mistakes, or at least not simple ones like these. Oh boy, was I young and naive.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Macchiato Macchiato @Latte @Vanilla

Apparently the no.1 most expensive type of coffee is made from Elephant poop called: "Black Ivory Coffee".

Yeah, I dunno XD :p
Elephant?

I've heard of coffee made from beans digested and passed by monkeys that's expensive, but elephant poo coffee is news to me.

...and regardless, not something I'd ever be interested in trying.

I'm not sure but Palutena seems to be invisible from like, frame 9-27 of her spotdodge, if she can't be hit during that time then she has a very op spotdodge, lol
she can be lol, it's nowhere near that good

EDIT: Though I never noticed how long she was invisible for so I went to check Rosalina's spotdodge to see if it was similar (it isn't) and noticed she is still displaced in the Z-axis through to the end of her spotdodge

I dunno if her hurtboxes line up with that but if they do I'm gonna have to start spotdodging more :dedede:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
The tournament last night went pretty well. I placed decently (not fabulously) considering it was my first tournament in a while :zelda: needs to adjust to her new heels

Thought this was nice to share
wao rosaligna being promiscuous as usual

also wii fit looks evil 0.0
Omg I used to be so confused about this as a learner of English. It didn't make any sense to me whatsover. I thought it was me understanding the English grammar wrongly since I assumed native speakers didn't make any mistakes, or at least not simple ones like these. Oh boy, was I young and naive.
I think native English speakers make the most "mistakes"

because screw everyone else

english

yaaay

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Elephant?

I've heard of coffee made from beans digested and passed by monkeys that's expensive, but elephant poo coffee is news to me.

DUM
Elephant?

EDIT: Though I never noticed how long she was invisible for so I went to check Rosalina's spotdodge to see if it was similar (it isn't) and noticed she is still displaced in the Z-axis through to the end of her spotdodge

I dunno if her hurtboxes line up with that but if they do I'm gonna have to start spotdodging more :dedede:
I'll check with a smart bomb tomorrow

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
UPDATE ON THE YEWTEWB GUY: Things become civil

Screen Shot 2015-04-26 at 13.52.56.png

@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 LOL I just got the replay you shared.

Jab is too OP.
He got real mad after that, but surprisingly he didn't RQ. But it did mean I had more time to troll his ass (though none of them were as good as that one) :3

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Lavani Lavani I just bought EO Untold how do I do the thing?
EOU, that's what I should play today. Thanks for reminding me it exists!

idk what you mean though
if you're completely lost on what to do, Story mode might actually be worth your time since it'll save you some stress in party building at the least. Personally as someone that played EO2/EO3 I felt like story mode was really underwhelming and unnecessary and didn't really add much to the game+forced me into a party comp I'd never personally run (I go all glass cannons+buffers/debuffers in each game, story mode gives you a well-rounded party)
or if you're past that point already idk

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196

idk what you mean though
if you're completely lost on what to do, Story mode might actually be worth your time since it'll save you some stress in party building at the least. Personally as someone that played EO2/EO3 I felt like story mode was really underwhelming and unnecessary and didn't really add much to the game+forced me into a party comp I'd never personally run (I go all glass cannons+buffers/debuffers in each game, story mode gives you a well-rounded party)

idk what you mean though
I literally just started the game. Downloading takes forever. I think I'm going to play Story Mode for the first time since I'm new to the series and it was the main advertisement for the game.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Anyone wanna play some matches? I need to stay warm for the tourney.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Can't even pocket Din's Fire smh get your facts straight. I don't understand why Zelda is crying though.
She cris b/c he's got a full pocket of (16) Din's Fires to use on her. You wouldn't get the part with the little box filled orange circles if you didn't play AC :V

Link costume (something acquirable in AC) just adds further salt.

I would cri though if his pockets were full of Phantoms.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
i am bored

S TIER - REALLY GOOD
:4gaw::4pikachu::4pacman::4greninja::4metaknight::4zelda:
A+ TIER - VERY GOOD
:4sonic::4charizard::4villager::4falcon::4dk::4miibrawl:Helicopter Kick:4bowser:
A- TIER - GOOD
:4peach::4zss::4shulk::4myfriends::4ganondorf::4miibrawl:Piston Punch:4megaman:
B TIER - USABLE
:4palutena:Jump Glide:4mario::4ness::4yoshi::4littlemac::4drmario::4marth::4lucina::4rob::rosalina::4luigi::4bowserjr::4olimar::4sheik::4miigun:Cannon Uppercut
C TIER - PASSABLE
:4mewtwo::4palutena:Warp:4miigun:Lunar Launch:4palutena:Rocket Jump:4pit::4darkpit:
D TIER - LACKING
:4robinm::4dedede::4wario::4samus::4miibrawl:Soaring Axe Kick:4miisword:Stone Scabbard
E TIER - SPIN2WIN
:4tlink::4link::4miisword:Hero's Spin:4wiifit:
F TIER - BAD
:4miigun:Arm Rocket:4kirby::4diddy::4miisword:Skyward Slash Dash:4fox::4falco::4duckhunt:
J TIER - SAKURAI WHY
:4jigglypuff:

feel free to criticize :^)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had some trouble with my internet for my Wii U. >:C
And I'm just waiting for Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic's newest episode to air.

Gorls help me...I tried out Mopcina and I really like her. She even has a ginger palette. :awesome:

I think I may have found a solid secondary for Zelda. Also, dat F-smash.

I main Lucina too. (More specifically in her Tharja/Yandere pallete) :3

I'll need to practice more with Zelda, since I've only been practicing so far with Lucina, Bowser & Kirby. (Only been messing around with Kirby to see if you can do some epic stuff by DAir Spiking your foe downwards offstage. Still sticking with the Monado Boy, Koopa King, Best Queen and Waifu.)

Top Bottom