• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
@Fernosaur I can't believe you just used "Furry" and "F*ck Fox" on the same sentence if not on purpose. GOD. UGH.

Also, @ Berserker. Berserker. you kinda forgot the Dair followups. They're a thing too. As stupid as Fox himself.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

I feel like I miss Melee whenever I play it

but then I watch people fall out of every one of Zelda's multihit moves and I die inside :^)

@XDanDan612 You're joining the tournament gorl?

Can you link me to the signup thread thingy? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fernosaur I can't believe you just used "Furry" and "F*ck Fox" on the same sentence if not on purpose. GOD. UGH.

Also, @ Berserker. Berserker. you kinda forgot the Dair followups. They're a thing too. As stupid as Fox himself.
Me and Locke went on about Fox's b-air then we just talked about the crap that made Fox ridiculous as F. This was quite a while back
fox is dumb.png

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
asdlfhdglsskslds I feel special cx. We can play tomorrow if you want :p
Well, you beat me to a bloody pulp the other day and I laughed really hard, so of course you're included. Just don't edgeguard Ike, it gives me an extreme disadvantage xD

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I dunno if I can see Fox above Diddy, but I can definitely say I don't see him lower than #3

Also I kind of appreciate seeing all this because I was worried a lot of my issues with Fox were just me lol, **** BAIR

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I dunno if I can see Fox above Diddy, but I can definitely say I don't see him lower than #3

Also I kind of appreciate seeing all this because I was worried a lot of my issues with Fox were just me lol, **** BAIR
You spelled F*CK wrong.

D

Deleted member

Well, you beat me to a bloody pulp the other day and I laughed really hard, so of course you're included. Just don't edgeguard Ike, it gives me an extreme disadvantage xD
Tbh when I read bloody pulp, I thought of this:

**** Fox

I think that's what you wanted to say

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
FINALLY DONE WITH FINAL EXAMS WHOOOOO

Since I'm free now, I can finally start preparing dem Zelda Social fanfics~ :happysheep:

Bet you all can't wait for the @ Berserker. Berserker. x SBphiloz fanfic I have in mind though

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
**** Fox

I think that's what you wanted to say
well

kind of

I'd rather fight Fox than Diddy Sheik or Sonic, and his physics+recovery are amusingly abused by Rosalina (rapid jab literally does 30%+ on him because he just sinks into it and gets blended by both Rosa and Luma, dair abuses his recovery horribly, uair juggles ahoy)

He's still probably the character I lose most to and I'm bad at the MU with everyone though.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
So, going to Northwest Majors tomorrow, which is apparently a pretty big deal in the fgc nw community. There's like... No advertisement here or anywhere that I know of, but the games start at 10 am PST on 62bitgaming's twitch.

Speaking of Fox, I've come to the conclusion that my day 5 fox is better equipped to fight custom DK than my Mega... So Lol. Doing some research before going to bed. Everyone else I'll be going straight mega.

Also, fox's falco laser jab locks on missed techs allowing for an easy partially charged usmash. Not sure if it's worth giving up the default, which I absolutely love using. I just run away and shoot 1-2 lasers and get free damage or act like I'm doing that and then foxtrot dance back in.

Edit: BAir. So good. Although I don't know what to ban against DK. 1st game is smashville. If I win, ban BF and Delfino?, nets me Halberd? If DK wins, he bans FD and Duck Hunt and I go... Castle Siege?

Last edited:

Soul.

Oh yeah, I got a bunch of 5-6IV Adamant Drilbur with Sand Rush. Still need Metagross tho ****. Might as well get a Gastrodon.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
So, going to Northwest Majors tomorrow, which is apparently a pretty big deal in the fgc nw community. There's like... No advertisement here or anywhere that I know of, but the games start at 10 am PST on 62bitgaming's twitch.

Speaking of Fox, I've come to the conclusion that my day 5 fox is better equipped to fight custom DK than my Mega... So Lol. Doing some research before going to bed. Everyone else I'll be going straight mega.

Also, fox's falco laser jab locks on missed techs allowing for an easy partially charged usmash. Not sure if it's worth giving up the default, which I absolutely love using. I just run away and shoot 1-2 lasers and get free damage or act like I'm doing that and then foxtrot dance back in.
Good luck!

I never considered using the falco lasers for another usmash setup, they were already my favorite neutralB for him on paper but that kinda seals it. I can see where the default Blaster would have merit though. What's your favorite setup for Fox? I'm on 2132 atm, though there's pretty much no thought put into the downB beyond "other people seem to like that custom"

Top Bottom