• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Got beat pretty bad by a FG Pikachu. Why are his moves so safe? Why doesn't he (and local Pikachu players) ever go in?

There's no way Fox is better than Pikachu or ever will be. What is quick attack?
FG Pika are scrubs most of the time.
Maybe because it's light af they don't go in. QA is love

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
FG Pika are scrubs most of the time.
Maybe because it's light af they don't go in. QA is love
Nah he was a good one! I play a lot of FG so I know a bad Pikachu when I play one. I'm not an awful Zelda either.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Got beat pretty bad by a FG Pikachu. Why are his moves so safe? Why doesn't he (and local Pikachu players) ever go in?

There's no way Fox is better than Pikachu or ever will be. What is quick attack?
Agree, Pikachu has tonnes of potential, can camp, super safe, only lacks a non-telegraphed KO move (U-smash???)

I hate it.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I mean seriously

just waiting for the moment to punish with a character that sucks at punishing. Basically, I'm just fishing for a read. This art is only good for anyone that's a master of reading. I mean, I'd still use it if I'm greedy but man. It really sucks.
You just described Link.

Fuji'n

Banned via Warnings
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer
Do you call garbage "rubbish"?

And do you call meetings "chinwag"

Cause one of my bosses is from AUS and she says these strange things.

Also you guys don't have chex mix apparently.

I can KO Ike with Lucina's f-smash in FD (Ike is at his starting position) at 95%

Great. This is the 3DS version btw :awesome:

Soul.

Nah he was a good one! I play a lot of FG so I know a bad Pikachu when I play one. I'm not an awful Zelda either.
What the ****? For real man??? If that's true then that Pika gains my respect.
Yeah your Zelda isn't bad. Still remember it

Last edited:

Fuji'n

Banned via Warnings
I thought we have established that her f-smash is ridiculously strong on this thread.

@ Fuji'n Fuji'n You're just asking to be banned. lol

xcuse u i just have simple questions.

Also yeah Lucina's f smash is dumb.
She's def not as bad as some people think she too.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Garbage and rubbish are interchangeable.

Is rubbish really such a strange word?

I have no idea what you mean about meetings though. We call those meetings.

Fuji'n

Banned via Warnings
No one I know in Amerikuk ever says rubbish.
It's a very funny word.

I guess a chinwag is a small chat rather than a meeting?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
My homeland is Fuujintopia, we don't say rubbish or garbage.

We say Zelda.

Why am I still using Charizard? -_-

Managed to land n-air > u-tilt > f-air > air slash. Hopefully, this becomes second nature to me. Then there's n-air > f-air > d-air and n-air > d-air. All in jump art. Jump art da bess. Meanwhile, every time I switch to smash art, it's a 50:50 chance of flopping or succeeding. Felt like 60:40 flop though. I love all arts but Smash art can die in fire.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
That awkward moment where you break a shield and completely miss your lightning kick punish. I felt so ashamed I didn't even try to punish again LOL.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
That awkward moment where you break a shield and completely miss your lightning kick punish. I felt so ashamed I didn't even try to punish again LOL.
Wait? Like a total whiff? xD

Rizen

Smash Legend
Why not elevator?

The Face Shrine (from LA) is a cool premise for a level. The shy guys with masks, enemies that mirror Link's movements and the face boss all were nice touches. This could have been a very surreal 3D level with good puzzles.

Forrest Temple (OoT)
Great atmosphere. It felt mysterious and made you nervous the first time through without actually being scary. It had an otherworldly spiritual feel. The music was perfect.

Bottom of the Well (OoT). The name alone sounds creepy and cool. It's a great variation of the standard crypt type level and the water level lowering added a nice mechanic. I also like how you can beat it in under 5 minutes if you know what you are doing but can spend hours trying to figure it out otherwise.

Snowpeak Ruins (TP) This is a neat combination of a haunted house and ice dungeon. Gathering ingredients for the soup then having it cure Yeta enough to finally remember where the boss key is was an interesting variation of fetch quests. I liked the canon puzzles.

City in the Sky (TP) The name says it all. A floating city as a dungeon?! Heck yeah!

Gargoyle's Domain (ALttP)
The name's awesome and having the maiden you're trying to rescue really be a demonic boss was a great mechanic.

Misery Mire (ALttP) for some reason I always liked this level. I can't say exactly why but the coloration made it pretty but it kept the swamp palace sliminess at the same time.

Great Bay Temple (MM). Swimming fast as a zora, ice arrows to freeze the water, fire arrows to melt the ice, directing currents to power water wheels. This is my favorite water level in all the series. The stray farries add even more challenge. I wish more levels were as challenging and outside the box thinking as this.

Stone Tower (MM). Another cool variation of crypt type levels. The Spirit temple in OoT was good but Stone Tower blows it out of the water. The temple flipping upside down was awesome.

Maze Palace (Zelda 2) Having a huge labyrinth land surrounding a palace is very cool. Although the actual level in zelda 2 wasn't anything special the concept was good.

Ancient Cistern (SS) Everyone saw this coming. Working the thread story and contrast of a beautiful lotus garden and poisonous crypt into a dungeon was awesome. The boss really tied it together.

Sand Ship (SS) An ancient ship protecting the flame of a goddess played in both past and present. In the end it's attacked by an ancient kraken. How some elements were visually made was disappointing, like the Monster's Inc boss, but great concept.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
DI and elevator was not in kill %. They were on the edge of the stage when I broke their shield. I honestly should have just used f-smash. Still have not adjusted to it being reliable yet.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
FINALLY DONE WITH FINAL EXAMS WHOOOOO

Since I'm free now, I can finally start preparing dem Zelda Social fanfics~ :happysheep:

Bet you all can't wait for the @ Berserker. Berserker. x SBphiloz fanfic I have in mind though
I'm personally waiting on our date you promised. :happysheep:

Also, I agree with everyone, **** fox.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I swear to god, if I face @ Macchiato Macchiato and he goes Lucina and uses Crescent Slash.........omg.....

oh god I didn't even consider that
I have a lot of experience with customs and I still hate that move. smh
@ Macchiato Macchiato DON'T DO THIS TO US :^(
I would rather do this
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrOilKitKxFZUalICkLyu3CUxxm_HoBtM
FINALLY DONE WITH FINAL EXAMS WHOOOOO

Since I'm free now, I can finally start preparing dem Zelda Social fanfics~ :happysheep:

Bet you all can't wait for the @ Berserker. Berserker. x SBphiloz fanfic I have in mind though
Gorl sign up for the tournament then

Top Bottom