• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Well both of them have been at least playable before in their home series.

Has Zelda ever been playable before Smash? Or even after?
In 2 of the 3 Zelda CD-I games:troll:

And Hyrule Warriors as proved by the picture on the left.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So here's my first crack at making a gif. Quality's trash since all I have is an old camcorder for making vids and the gif itself is probably bigger than ridley way too big, but I tried my best to get a good shot.

If anyone knows why C. Falcon did what he did let me know.

Background info behind it: Falcon used the "windup raptor boost" custom move. I used Nayru's Love.

If it isn't showing, here's a :linkmelee:to it.

http://gfycat.com/CorruptBelatedGreatwhiteshark

Isn't that a glitch that happens with Wind-Up Raptor Boost? That or apparently it can charge according to the wiki which I don't trust since the wiki's sometimes have false information.

So that only his optimistic Zelda agenda remains.
And he will kill every single mod/senator that goes here which causes anarchy which is very visible in the Squidboards edition of the Zelda boards which is kinda quiet but still more alive than the Flaco boards

oops~

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Isn't that a glitch that happens with Wind-Up Raptor Boost? That or apparently it can charge according to the wiki which I don't trust since the wiki's sometimes have false information.
Wouldn't surprise me if it's a glitch. Maybe the Falcon board knows more so I'll show them this at some point.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I find it odd that more people are using Lucina over Marth. Is it cuz unlike Marth she's actually a girl?

@ Ffamran Ffamran what custom set should i use on Falco?
I like lucina because I don't like fishing for tippers. It's harder to get kills with Marth although he kills at laughable percents while lucina doesn't while still having great kill power. Like her Fsmash and Usmash are the truth.
So that only his optimistic Zelda agenda remains.
**** my plan is ruined

D

Deleted member

I'd join the drinking shenanigans, but I'm too young...

Drink up, gorls.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I find it odd that more people are using Lucina over Marth. Is it cuz unlike Marth, Lucina is actually a girl?

@ Ffamran Ffamran what custom set should i use on Falco?
I don't know since I don't mess with customs enough. Pretty everything Falco has are options except for Falco Charge - weaker, slower Side Smash - and Accele-Reflector - slower version of Wolf's Reflector with no intangibility frames. Burst Blaster is faster than Fox's default Blaster, but has less range and does less damage up close and Explosive Blaster is meant for edgeguarding and pulling off Gravity Grenade-like setups. Falco Phase is an I-frame dash with more? end lag. Reflector Void gives Falco a disjointed aerial kill move and a launcher. Fast Fire Bird gives him a faster, slightly shorter recovery and another burst movement while Distant Fire Bird gives him a slower - I swear it's slower than Fox's default Fire Fox - and slightly better recovery - it still travels less than Fire Fox. Hell, you could rock default Falco and be fine.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's a glitch. Maybe the Falcon board knows more so I'll show them this at some point.
I think if Captain Falcon is hit during the move, it stores the distance for some reason, so if you use it again, the Capt. just soars off to wherever like Little Mac, but faster. Or you can actually charge it. I think there was a video on it and if it's a glitch, I'm surprised it wasn't fixed since this glitch would probably lead to a lot of SDs.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I thought I dropped out due to technical issues?

But yeah, i'm unable to keep up with counterpicks / the chat due to posting from a gamepad. sorry. I guess i forfeit then. :( I was excited for this too.
wait

what about gamepad voice chat

is that just a thing no one ever uses

or you could use names

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
@ kenniky kenniky ...I thought this was being livestreamed? I didn't want to hold up anyone.

I'm not comfortable with voice chat, but if they don't mind the delay i can get off online, post here and then get back on? its a little tedious though.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@ kenniky kenniky ...I thought this was being livestreamed? I didn't want to hold up anyone.

I'm not comfortable with voice chat, but if they don't mind the delay i can get off online, post here and then get back on? its a little tedious though.
I think it's only top 4 that's being livestreamed so you're good for now at least

honestly, I'm not too sure about the livestreaming thing. Ask @KMZ || WolfieXVII @ FullMoon FullMoon @Nammy12 they're the streamers

ALSO

this guy is my favorite person on all of SSBwiki
http://www.ssbwiki.com/User:DarkErmac/Smash_4_Tier_Lists

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Well if it's only the top four that's fine. I won't make it that far anyway.

Sorry for flip flopping back and forth everyone. :( I thought I was going to have too drop out.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Last edited:
Top Bottom