• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
It kinda sucks that I knew WHO was going to give me the slap and how I told him if the avatar was fine then he didn't even bother saying anything. Like, come one bro >_>

I even cut it off so that it would be less "inappropriate" but it was still considered.... inappropriate....

I felt like the guy was waiting for me to make the switch because he knew I was the type that couldn't resist using that crap (ex: EdeaxRydia which wasn't deemed inappropriate). I know that wasn't the intention but wtf, I still got no response.
http://smashboards.com/data/avatars/l/150/150845.jpg?1429668692
What that avatar? Is there a nipple I'm missing or something? How's that inappropriate?
What bugs me the most is that most of the flagged media was official art. That means it was as public as it can get, as such its "suggestive" tones are kind of on check. There is no way it can be "not appropriate for a PG-13-ish environment".
Wait, I missed something. Was there a big censorship thing in a thread?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
What that avatar? Is there a nipple I'm missing or something?
I think it was the one from this morning

If it was, not only are you missing a nipple, but the picture's missing two of them.

I know you meant taking the limit of a function haha

I was just making a joke back at ya
Oh, good. Phew. Thank you, thought I whiffed.

Still, though. Calculus jokes. 4 AM. Why am I doing this.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I haven't caught up yet (only 30 pages behind!) But this a v important update.

Sm4sh Walking Animatiom Tier List (An incomplete list):

High Tier: :4zelda::4palutena:
Mid Tier:
Low Tier:
Not In This Game Because Patch 1.0.6 Deleted Him: :4darkpit:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
someone explain to me this avatar messsss

I've helmed one of kyokoro's avatars to be removed before because it was LITERALLY nudity so I'd rather hear the full story than just one side of it

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I've helmed one of kyokoro's avatars to be removed before because it was LITERALLY nudity so I'd rather hear the full story than just one side of it
Berserker's avatar was the current one... in a bikini. It was shot down. :c

:231:

Rizen

Smash Legend

Your Sonic avi isn't exactly wearing pants, ya know?
/jk

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

well they already covered berserker's

I got a slap on the wrist awhile back for using this, because characters that are featured on the boxart of a game are apparently too lewd for SWF.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Ehhhhhhhhhhh that's VERY borderline tbh, but I can't say I disagree with the decision.

Don't hate, that's just my opinion.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I officially dislike ZSS players on FG. I faced another one tonight whose favorite move is Flip Kick as Villager and again, when they won they basically said "you suck." This time the tags were "NO" and "U•BAD" (coming from the player that can't figure out that there is a space input but air digress). This time it was only after one loss, too.

Yeah, my Villager needs a lot of work, but I feel like these players are calling me bad simply because I use him. It sucks lol.

Hmm, @ Antonykun Antonykun how do you think the Villager/ZSS matchup goes? Also, do you have any particular Villager videos you feel are good to watch? I know you mentioned Zee and Ranai earlier but I'm too lazy to look them up.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

I remember that one and I don't complain about it.
It's like, about everything else. I know this is not Lewd City, but most of the shot down stuff didn't really deserve it in the first place.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Obviously brains.

It's like you've never been a zombie before.

I think I'll add Mewtwo to my infinite list of secondaries, I like how he plays. I still need to add a lot of DTilt into my game but for the most part I feel like I've picked him up well. I like charge moves like Shadow Ball and he's got a nice mix of power and range.

Currently the characters I feel I enjoy the most are :4gaw::4mewtwo::4dedede::4rob::4villager:. Villager fluctuates, sometimes he's fun and other times I want to drop him hard because shields just suck.

Random note, Jigglypuff's DA is easily top 5 in the game.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Random note, Jigglypuff's DA is easily top 5 in the game.
12%, kills, lots of movement on a character that lacks it, doesn't cancel on clank (can both clank spindash and hit Sonic after because of this, for one). I can totally buy that.

:4mewtwo:is pretty fun. :rosalina::4luigi::4mewtwo::4greninja:are the characters I enjoy playing most, but :rosalina: is the only one I'm any good at. :4metaknight::4lucario: would be fun too if I were better at them, but being bad at them sucks all the fun out.

:4zelda: is fun when I'm pressing upB/neutralB/dair and awful in literally every other situation.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
#FreeAvatars

Anyway, been thinking of changing mine soon enough. Have a couple choices so hopefully that'll be good. :3

Also, I have to get shots today. I hate shots so much. But I have to because I'm taking college classes next year. ;_;

Anyway.... The salt dissipated. For now. Still kinda iffed.

How was Avengers 2 btw? Heard it was meh

Last edited:

Azriel Auxifur

Smash Cadet
Hey are there any blazblue players here? The new one comes out in jp today, importing the digital version. I'm kinda excited to use Mu-12 bootleg Nayru's love again

She is actually encase in a blue diamond, a very quick mode that protects her against almost any attack sadly it doesn't reflect

Edit: I'm a noob and do not know how to inset pictures into this thread... :054:

Edit (again): I figured it out...

Last edited:
Top Bottom