• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Still salty af for some reason atm it's nothing Smash related at all >_>

Kinda legit pissed

Last edited:

Soul.

Why is Mega Man cancer.
There's this tryhard player who thinks he's the best at using the character rofl.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It's well worth a look, especially if you can find it on sale.

I recommend populating your island primarily with people you know and famous figures/celebrities/fictional characters for maximum effect. Snatching up random Miis on the internet becomes dull quickly.
If I buy it I'm going to fill the island with characters from a RP me and some friends are part of just to see all the out of character stuff and the crack pairings that would happen =P

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If I buy it I'm going to fill the island with characters from a RP me and some friends are part of just to see all the out of character stuff and the crack pairings that would happen =P
Personal experience - might work, might not. Worth a shot, but if it doesn't fly don't be afraid to reset.

You inspired me to work on an image earlier by the way. As soon as Google has my back I'll ping you.

Gotta calm down for a second and get over things. I'll be fine.

I know what will brighten my day~
Oh, he got slapped, all right. Woo-hoo, woo-hoo!

*wink* ;)

In all seriousness, basically what happened was, I'm going on a vacation but the cat will have to stay with my uncle. The daughter of the uncle is um.... UH..... I really hope my cat stays alive while I'm in Europe

That's why I'm salty
I never even saw a single Mewtwo in 2 hours of FG today...
I guess it has something to do with him not being that good of a character. I guess (A softer way of saying that he's garbage :^))

Good thing I didn't buy him. Heard Raz is likely never to play Mewtwo ever again so he has seen the light (that or he literally saw this coming from a mile)

Last edited:
Who the Smashboards is Raz.
lmao omg villager vs. megaman is ****
Raziek

Basically, I got worried once his daughter made a status like this:
"My dog got sick because I fed him chocolate. What kills you makes you stronger! He'll be fine tho"

;_______;

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I guess it has something to do with him not being that good of a character. I guess (A softer way of saying that he's garbage :^))

Good thing I didn't buy him. Heard Raz is likely never to play Mewtwo ever again so he has seen the light (that or he literally saw this coming from a mile)
And yet there's a bunch of Little Macs just waiting to be gimped in FG. :p

Wouldn't call Mewtwo garbage, especially not this early on, but man that weight/no customs kills things. Rosalina has the same balance concept going on and yet she weights more and has a Luma defense. >_>

Last edited:
And yet there's a bunch of Little Macs just waiting to be gimped in FG. :p

Wouldn't call Mewtwo garbage, especially not this early on, but man that weight/no customs kills things. Rosalina has the same balance concept going on and yet she weights more and has a Luma defense. >_>
It doesn't make sense. Why is Mewtwo lighter than Rosalina? He obviously has less defensive options than Rosalina.... so... WHY? Eh whatever. This is the same guy that nerfed Link's jab and left Fox's jab alone so lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

He's, uh
he's an interesting character.
Kills early, dies early, has a lot of range and power but frame data is bleh...kind of plays like a light mobile Ganondorf with a crazy projectile, in a way, I guess? He really seems like he has problems with...pretty much all the top/high tiers, but beats the remaining characters for the most part I feel. I've got him at the upper end of C tier on my list atm (#29). Already feeling like he can't be a viable solo main, but the character can pull some silly things (whiff anything laggy? Disable>usmash is gonna kill at like 60% without rage. Get hit by confusion below a platform? Incoming usmash tech chase!)

He's, uh
Kills early, dies early, has a lot of range and power but frame data is bleh...kind of plays like a light mobile Ganondorf with a crazy projectile, in a way, I guess? He really seems like he has problems with...pretty much all the top/high tiers, but beats the remaining characters for the most part I feel. I've got him at the upper end of C tier on my list atm (#29). Already feeling like he can't be a viable solo main, but the character can pull some silly things (whiff anything laggy? Disable>usmash is gonna kill at like 60% without rage. Get hit by confusion below a platform? Incoming usmash tech chase!)
I remember you blatantly calling Mewtwo terrible when I tried going Zard :smirk:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
He's, uh
Am going to be bummed if there's not at least one match with a Shadow Ball ping-pong set up at EVO.

Soul.

I just noticed you need a New 3DS with a firmware of 9.2 to use custom music. ****

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
How do we SDI out of Bowser Jr.'s up b? Just for future reference.
SDI out of :4roy:'s upB? What part of it, SDIing the first hit to escape the explosion? I hadn't even heard of that being a thing.

rosalina is a terrible character
well yeah

she loses to zelda

zelda

Am going to be bummed if there's not at least one match with a Shadow Ball ping-pong set up at EVO.
Shadow Pong could be its own e-sport tbh

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
SDI out of :4roy:'s upB? What part of it, SDIing the first hit to escape the explosion? I hadn't even heard of that being a thing.
I've seen it done consistently. Would like to know what direction to hold. I assume up but can't really test it alone.

Gonna watch Avengers 2 soon

Also, @ Lavani Lavani 3 of Rosa's recently discussed MU's have been confirmed to be against her favor (third one currently at discussion AKA: Lucario)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Honestly Zelda does do surprisingly well against Roastaluma, and that could become important in the possible future meta.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Generally anybody above Rosa slightly beats her or better (except Ness), and she wrecks everybody below her.

Zelda/Rosa is -1 imo. But then again there is only one good Rosa so maybe it's actually -2.

Last edited:
Based from what I'm hearing from Rosa players and the Rosa boards, her match ups are surprisingly.... not that good for a top tier AT ALL. A good number of characters "below her" are even or even beat her (surprisingly)

@ Alacion Alacion That may be what's keeping Rosalina up. There's one REALLY good player on Earth and he's the only Rosalina considered to be good atm. Or at least, the only one that's known

Last edited:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Complicated? Idk.

Evade men? Well, a good number do that so...

Edit: So... wut?

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

well yeah

she loses to zelda

zelda

Shadow Pong could be its own e-sport tbh
Honestly Zelda does do surprisingly well against Roastaluma, and that could become important in the possible future meta.
you know between rob and rosalina I never though Zelda as a secondary character would pay off in match ups

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Based from what I'm hearing from Rosa players and the Rosa boards, her match ups are surprisingly.... not that good for a top tier AT ALL. A good number of characters "below her" are even or even beat her (surprisingly)

@ Alacion Alacion That may be what's keeping Rosalina up. There's one REALLY good player on Earth and he's the only Rosalina considered to be good atm. Or at least, the only one that's known
Then... why is she considered a Top Tier?

:231:

Top Bottom