• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I guess I didn't really think about it much until now (even though we were doing imo MUs the other day) but Rosa really doesn't really seem to beat many of the other high tiers. Comparing to my top 16 (because I want 15 and am ignoring the mirror match):

Beat: :4luigi::4ness:
Even: :4zss::4sonic::4falcon::4megaman::4yoshi::4mario:?:4greninja:?
Lose: :4diddy::4sheik::4fox::4pikachu:?
idk: :4peach::4metaknight:

Then... why is she considered a Top Tier?

:231:
I didn't follow Brawl at all so this comparison might be entirely erroneous, but I think she's like Brawl Marth where it's more because she invalidates the characters below her rather than being good at fighting the characters at the top.

Good question. Probably results based? Didn't the best Rosalina say she's not even that good?
He put her at #5~10 in customs off and #3~5 in customs on in his April 9 tier list

You gurls don't know the JOY of not having an actual avatar.
But I always liked your avatars :c

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I guess I didn't really think about it much until now (even though we were doing imo MUs the other day) but Rosa really doesn't really seem to beat many of the other high tiers. Comparing to my top 16 (because I want 15 and am ignoring the mirror match):

Beat: :4luigi::4ness:
Even: :4zss::4sonic::4falcon::4megaman::4yoshi::4mario:?:4greninja:?
Lose: :4diddy::4sheik::4fox::4pikachu:?
idk: :4peach::4metaknight:

I didn't follow Brawl at all so this comparison might be entirely erroneous, but I think she's like Brawl Marth where it's more because she invalidates the characters below her rather than being good at fighting the characters at the top.

He put her at #5~10 in customs off and #3~5 in customs on in his April 9 tier list

But I always liked your avatars :c
Eh I don't pay enough attention. Doesn't really matter anyway.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Oh.

In that case, I applaud your valiant efforts. Godspeed.
It's an uphill battle, the odds are heavily against me and my seek for freedom (specially because people don't really understand it), but I'll keep going for it.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
The Peach vs Rosalina matchup intrigues me I feel like testing that out over the next week or so with my friend. We both use Rosalina/Peach so I'm sure we can collect lotsa data and figure out what's good in certain scenarios for each :3

But my hypothesis is that it's probably even-ish.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I honestly think this one goes in rosa's favor, specially with bthrow nerf
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me, I was entertaining that thought earlier today. I haven't seen the MU at all on a competitive level since the patch and only played it against one (fairly bad) Sonic myself though. Bthrow nerf was honestly a bigger thing than I was expecting.

Soul.

You know, part of me wants customs in FG so that I can see the salt. On the other hand, scrubs will be using the best set.
Why can't you add people as friends on 3DS anyway.. on FG that is

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Chihuahuas in Japan are like a myth. Just like shibas are on this side of the world.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That rumor sounds almost exactly like the Nietono(iirc?)'s futon thing. God, I sometimes love this community.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
From what I heard, when he came over to a tournament, girls at the venue were all over him, praising him and almost adulating him. I can't say it for sure, I wasn't able to travel to Puebla back then.
The one I know about is a certain girl who was flirting with M2K (who also was invited), they were nice to each other, and all of the sudden she was ZeRo's girlfriend.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
From what I heard, when he came over to a tournament, girls at the venue were all over him, praising him and almost adulating him. I can't say it for sure, I wasn't able to travel to Puebla back then.
The one I know about is a certain girl who was flirting with M2K (who also was invited), they were nice to each other, and all of the sudden she was ZeRo's girlfriend.
Wow, hahaha. Troo fraenship rite there.

Literally the most asinine avatar rules I've seen anywhere ever

I'll just leave if it happens again
It kinda sucks that I knew WHO was going to give me the slap and how I told him if the avatar was fine then he didn't even bother saying anything. Like, come one bro >_>

I even cut it off so that it would be less "inappropriate" but it was still considered.... inappropriate....

I felt like the guy was waiting for me to make the switch because he knew I was the type that couldn't resist using that crap (ex: EdeaxRydia which wasn't deemed inappropriate). I know that wasn't the intention but wtf, I still got no response.

Great, now I feel more salty than before

No offense tho
does zero really think women in ANY country are going to throw themselves at him??
Well, I seem to understand why you guys aren't so fond of ZeRo

Last edited:

Soul.

I dunno. Not like you're going to post obscene stuff in your avatar. Sucks but ehhh, that's not my thing.

I've been thinking of leaving this thing lately. If I ever do this, not sure how will I talk to you all. Maybe Skyp----idk. Meh

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
What bugs me the most is that most of the flagged media was official art. That means it was as public as it can get, as such its "suggestive" tones are kind of on check. There is no way it can be "not appropriate for a PG-13-ish environment".

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I've been thinking of leaving this thing lately. If I ever do this, not sure how will I talk to you all. Maybe Skyp----idk. Meh
**** man don't go.

We need all the good pikas we can get around here.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
What bugs me the most is that most of the flagged media was official art. That means it was as public as it can get, as such its "suggestive" tones are kind of on check. There is no way it can be "not appropriate for a PG-13-ish environment".
Wait, someone got fed to the red tyrants for having "lewd" avatars showing some bewb?

Really? Just open up any freaking magazine, man...

It tempts me to change my avatar to a shot of some girl and guy ass or something.

Top Bottom