• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

All seats are taken for like all theaters :(

Edit:
I'm checking every possible theater atm

only ones with remaining seats are the ones at front row lol

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I officially dislike ZSS players on FG. I faced another one tonight whose favorite move is Flip Kick as Villager and again, when they won they basically said "you suck." This time the tags were "NO" and "U•BAD" (coming from the player that can't figure out that there is a space input but air digress). This time it was only after one loss, too.

Yeah, my Villager needs a lot of work, but I feel like these players are calling me bad simply because I use him. It sucks lol.

Hmm, @ Antonykun Antonykun how do you think the Villager/ZSS matchup goes? Also, do you have any particular Villager videos you feel are good to watch? I know you mentioned Zee and Ranai earlier but I'm too lazy to look them up.
Villager vs ZSS is pretty much a game of who has the stronger footies ZSS has like a buttload of Zone breaking options but they aren't very safe so its a staredown of who messes up first

Wow finding videos of Ranai winning is so hard :/

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Man, the new episode of Gintama was awesome. (Also saw episode two of Ore Monogatari!! and Hibike! Euphonium.)

And I've tried to get back into Pokemon ORAS for a new doubles team I have in mind.
Dedenne, Terrakion, Feraligatr, Goodra, Scizor and some other Pokemon. (Maybe a Special Attacker or Support?)

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ok, so I just played some FG for the first time in a long time. I found a Japanese guy (Japenese people always have the best connection for some reason) who went Shiek against my Zelda. He kept switching characters on me and beating me with all of them, so I was salty. I made a YouTube video of my salt revenge. He went back to Shiek just when I went back to Zelda. Please watch!
http://youtu.be/dU1_Po1N9Rg

The second video was our first match lol

Edit: It wasn't private ever shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyone who says anything below me is joking haha

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Ok, so I just played some FG for the first time in a long time. I found a Japanese guy (Japenese people always have the best connection for some reason) who went Shiek against my Zelda. He kept switching characters on me and beating me with all of them, so I was salty. I made a YouTube video of my salt revenge. He went back to Shiek just when I went back to Zelda. Please watch!
http://youtu.be/dU1_Po1N9Rg

The second video was our first match lol
the video is private

The things that have happened in this day have been compensated

I FINALLY pull off a kinda-of difficult combo in jump art

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Bro charge your phone
Someone posted an image of that a while ago and Ike was the hunter. I don't remember where it was posted... I found this! Look at Wii Fit Trainer and her little salad. :p

Edit: Is Samus... Is she shooting oranges? Or are they meatballs? Little Mac vs. Big Mac and Kirby being a little sneak.
Kirby is trash confirmed (don't kill me reserved plss)
Just got tickets for a friend and me for http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-symphony/.

So excited!
I did too! :D yay music

Spirst

Probably because only 4 people play Kirby and most base their opinions off of mediocre players. Customs Kirby has good top tier MUs which alone keeps him pretty relevant. He's **** vs lower random characters but overall, he really isn't that bad.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
It was a joke :b

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
QQ lack of freedom of expression in avatars

Therefruit, in protest we should all use bikini Paletuna, Roastaluma, or Spamus and see what dem mods would do about it seeing their terrible waifus in such clothing and call them out for discrimination if they don't ban it. :'D jk we won't survive

When people say Kirby is bad, I'm always like pls no

Yo Philoz, how are you? Back from exams?

Seems like you actually worked your butt and browsed through all the missed pages (got some random likes). I usually skip so I applaud you for actually browsing through it.

I'm still at confusion though at how the avatar's considered inappropriate but that's not what salted me anyway

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yo Philoz, how are you? Back from exams?

Seems like you actually worked your butt and browsed through all the missed pages (got some random likes). I usually skip so I applaud you for actually browsing through it.
Lately I've been a bit more distracted by here and come over here more often just to catch up. Almost a week ago, I was 50 pages behind. Somehow caught up one page at a time during my study breaks.

Still have two more exams, tomorrow and the day after QQ. The subjects are a bit easier though so it's time to cram today. Didn't start studying for them until yesterday because ochem is stupid and the exam was still bad but hoping that things will work out the next few days. ; w ;

THEN I'LL FINALLY BE FREEEEE

Lately I've been a bit more distracted by here and come over here more often just to catch up. Almost a week ago, I was 50 pages behind. Somehow caught up one page at a time during my study breaks.

Still have two more exams, tomorrow and the day after QQ. The subjects are a bit easier though so it's time to cram today. Didn't start studying for them until yesterday because ochem is stupid and the exam was still bad but hoping that things will work out the next few days. ; w ;

THEN I'LL FINALLY BE FREEEEE
Appropriate theme

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Way too many new people haven't seen my masterpiece
The year is 20SassSass. Everyone plays Zelda at SAS (Sass Asassted Speedsass) levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on sass priority. The RSP (Rock Paper Sass) metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
@ Antonykun Antonykun I feel you on the whole Villager subject. It seems like a lot of people hate him like they hate Rob :c

Btw, the lil psycho villager in yo avatar is my favorite recolor of Villager XD

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I now need a gif of Dedede getting near Dark Pit and walking away with the words "2Edgy4Me"

About 2 hours of figuring out Robin, I'm getting kinda better. Landing kills with levin u-air or levin b-air, but I always aim for the stylish elwind meteor when I can :^)

It's a shame that his recovery even has limited "tomes/ammo" for it

All this hate for Sonic makes me want to pick him up again

Well, 70% of the reason is actually so that @ Spirst Spirst can trash the hell outta me

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

Well, 70% of the reason is actually so that @ Spirst Spirst can trash the hell outta me
Spirst, don't fall into the trap! Berserker confirmed a masochist smh :^)

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Was up until 3AM labbing with Kirby after I found some fancy new stuff. More details in a bit, but 76% off a D-Air against Falco and a 0 to death combo against Marth makes me lol.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Does Kirby really lift his arms up during his turn around animation? Or was this a little easter egg put into the game?
turnaround animation

doesn't he trash us all :teeth:
Plz have mercy gorl.

Though Falco is manageable against Krystal in Assault, I feel. At least on foot, not in the air.
I thought Falco preferred.....
the upper atmosphere?

Spirst, don't fall into the trap! Berserker confirmed a masochist smh :^)
if i were a true masochist, i'd use zelderp
Was up until 3AM labbing with Kirby after I found some fancy new stuff. More details in a bit, but 76% off a D-Air against Falco and a 0 to death combo against Marth makes me lol.
Why Falco of all people? He's already beaten around as it is

Are the marshmallow that killed Vanilla's parents? I wouldn't be shocked tbh. Psychopath :^)

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
if i were a true masochist, i'd use zelderp
But the fact that you've already experimented with her proves that you already are one you baka :4zelda::^)

Huh? Another Sonic? Oh...yaaayyyy...

You're dead to me
Okay, Spirst is confirmed a sadist, time to jot that down in my notes for dem Zelda social fanfics. ;))))

Top Bottom