• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Okidoki ! Thanks, I've been meaning to try and play with people not in my region to see if the wifi is bad or not. It worked well enough with someone from Canada !

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Kirby has better sh aerials than MK.

MK has better mobility than Kirby.

Complete opposites.

Sakurai really trying to shove the 'they're the same species' down our throats, Pits easter egg literally talks about MK looking like Kirby and potentially having the copy power(An image of monado MK popped into my head).

Good character he's one of the few if not only character outside of MK that i use well, also i came back home only to find 2 BEE'S IN MY LIVING ROOM. ****ing hell summers gonna be fun.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
When he turns around he jumps up, so he's most likely swinging his arms in the air.
That's... a weird way to turn around. Well, it lets Kirby dance while everyone can't. If only Zelda could, so she would at least have something entertaining. :p

Wait a minute....

My shipping radar is beeping HARD. Something other than me x everything

Wait a minute, why the F do I have this? *throws it out of the window*

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Samus in general just feels super weird...

EDIT : That last match was so tense !

EDIT 2 : Did I just go through the wall ? lolwut

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. Japan is getting Xenoblade X in about a week.

I really feel them feels right now. ;~;

Also, I agree with @ Berserker. Berserker. , Kirby is not a bad character. He has good combos, his small size can help with many things including ducking under some moves like G&W.

And like someone said here (Sorry, didn't catch your name. D: ). Kirby with Customs is great. :3

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Okay, you have to tell me how Greninja grab works, lol. I thought I got my jumps back after someone grabbed me but it seemed Jigglypuff didn't get her five jumps back for some strange reason.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I completely forgot Xenoblade X is coming out in Japan in a week... Has a release date been revealed for the US or other parts of the world? I've been trying to avoid stuff about this game so I'm not sure.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Okay, you have to tell me how Greninja grab works, lol. I thought I got my jumps back after someone grabbed me but it seemed Jigglypuff didn't get her five jumps back for some strange reason.
You only get your jumps back if your feet touch the ground, I believe. That goes for any grab.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I completely forgot Xenoblade X is coming out in Japan in a week... Has a release date been revealed for the US or other parts of the world? I've been trying to avoid stuff about this game so I'm not sure.
I dunno yet. But I did hear a rumour a while ago that it might be released around this Summer/Autumn.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I'm so bummed about Xenoblade X ever since I saw the comparision between early graphics and those they will use for the final version, TBH.

FullMoon : Have a nice lunch ! I need to get better at the Peach VS Greninja match-up ! :p

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Idc about the graphics at all; Imo, they don't matter in any way. It's still going to be an amazing game AND it still looks awesome, despite the changes. Art direction, style, and creativity > the number of polygons (this applies to the original Xenoblade too)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Idc about the graphics at all; Imo, they don't matter in any way. It's still going to be an amazing game AND it still looks awesome, despite the changes. Art direction, style, and creativity > the number of polygons (this applies to the original Xenoblade too)
Even if a game has terrible graphics, it's the gameplay that holds up imo.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The thing with Xenoblade X happens with most games really. They always look better when they're announced because the development is still early and so there's less things in the way and so they can put more focus on the graphics. It's hardly the only time that happened. I mean

I might get **** on for this but Minecraft is a great example of terrible graphics, phenomenal gameplay

Well, the graphics have a distinct style though but my point still stands :U

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I suppose so, but I was really looking forward to exploring this gigantic new world and to be fully immersed in the game. Now I feel it will be like Xenoblade Chrinicles on HD TV. And to see how drastically different the game is, it kind of bummed me out a little.

But otherwise I'm sure the game will be as good as its predecessor.

I kinda had an advantage there because of a few matches I had against the 3rd best player in the ladder who also mains Peach

I have a video of one of the sets we played if you think it could help any.
Thanks for doing this, it's really cool ! One thing I really don't know how to manage as Peach is definitely Greninja's Up smash. It's like I can't ever get back on stage with this move threatening my life every time I'm in the air, lol.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well incase anyone wants to see. Here's the newest trailer for Xenoblade X. :3

(No translations yet. :c)

Edit: It got a 34/40 on Famitsu (Two 9s, Two 8s). Not bad for a sequel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom