• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

ayy lmoa i got a 31/x/31/31/x/x Bold Friend Guard Cleffa.
time to keep breeding. stupid rng

D

Deleted member

We should make a Zelda skype group or something.
I don't ever want this happening. I've said this before, but I was in a group from SB and one day we decided to move to Skype. Our family was great, and then suddenly it just went all down hill. Skype killed my group. It's not the same anymore and I don't think it ever will be. I don't ever wanna see the Zelda social moving to Skype, because believe me, you all are awesome. This whole bunch here in this social is amazing and I don't want it to die like my old social did. I love you all and I don't want anything bad to happen to this group.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Speaking of Pokemon. I'm thinking of whether to make another Doubles team in ORAS.

Got the idea of Dedenne, Scizor, Terrakion, Goodra, Feraligatr and some other Pokemon that's a Special Attacker/Support.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I don't ever want this happening. I've said this before, but I was in a group from SB and one day we decided to move to Skype. Our family was great, and then suddenly it just went all down hill. Skype killed my group. It's not the same anymore and I don't think it ever will be. I don't ever wanna see the Zelda social moving to Skype, because believe me, you all are awesome. This whole bunch here in this social is amazing and I don't want it to die like my old social did. I love you all and I don't want anything bad to happen to this group.
Yeah, I didn't consider what would happen to the thread, sowwy. :-(

Soul.

Pound blitz is. It's slower, does less damage, and doesn't kill shields. It's not even safe on shield. It's pretty bad.

Leaping rest is good but I see rest as way better.
wait what. I know the shield part but... I guess it's time to try out this ****

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Sooo I haven't actually and seriously played Project M in forever so I took a look at the PM Zelda boards just out of curiosity and
apparently people were complaining that she was OP and she got nerfed in 3.5 because of that.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Sooo I haven't actually and seriously played Project M in forever so I took a look at the PM Zelda boards just out of curiosity and
apparently people were complaining that she was OP and she got nerfed in 3.5 because of that.
To be fair just about everyone was nerfed at least some in 3.5. Zelda was hit annoyingly bad, though. But it wasn't purely Zelda discrimination.

Also being fair, Zelda was heavily flawed in 3.02, and she hardly got any help with those flaws in return, and just got a bunch of tools nerfed by varying degrees smh.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
stage morphing is so fun but I'm awful at it and keep on wasting all my money on 9.0 classic mode because I keep dying.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
While we were discussing my pocket frog yesterday I got the idea to illustrate the point. Nothing else to it.

I might get **** on for this but Minecraft is a great example of terrible graphics, phenomenal gameplay

Well, the graphics have a distinct style though but my point still stands :U
Ain't ****ting on you for that. Actually a bit of a fanatic myself.
Might explain where all my time goes.

Minecraft is also an exciting example of "overrated".
Shh.

Seriously though I can't disagree entirely. It's like the world's biggest Lego kit, it's only as awesome as what you build.

So does anyone here have Skype in case I leave this thing.
No I don't call. **** voice/video calling. I only chat.
Same as here, redfeatheraven. As before though, would be a damn shame to see you go.

Zelda Social said:
Skype group nonsense
I feel the Pika boards might be a semi-example of a Skype group killing the social, although whether they're truly dead or not is a matter of debate. It's like Schrodinger's Rat over there.

Summoned by the many likes of @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven
You've gotten my attention :v

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Doesn't Marth's tipper fsmash kill at like 50% without rage? I think you need to be near the edge, though.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
To be fair just about everyone was nerfed at least some in 3.5. Zelda was hit annoyingly bad, though. But it wasn't purely Zelda discrimination.

Also being fair, Zelda was heavily flawed in 3.02, and she hardly got any help with those flaws in return, and just got a bunch of tools nerfed by varying degrees smh.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Doesn't Marth's tipper fsmash kill at like 50% without rage? I think you need to be near the edge, though.
Got to tip it though.

Lucina is just like, whatever

Examples:

Bowser dying at 80% at the ledge

Mewtwo dying at 60% on the other side of smashville

Lucina is melee Marth

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Got to tip it though.

Examples:

Lucina is melee Marth
a lot of characters die to smash attacks at the ledge
mewtwo dies to anything
Zelda social theme song:
0/10, can't believe I stopped listening to something for this

Soul.

Shh.

Seriously though I can't disagree entirely. It's like the world's biggest Lego kit, it's only as awesome as what you build.

Same as here, redfeatheraven. As before though, would be a damn shame to see you go.

I feel the Pika boards might be a semi-example of a Skype group killing the social, although whether they're truly dead or not is a matter of debate. It's like Schrodinger's Rat over there.
I dunno man. I know it would be a shame. Eh.
The current Pika skype group is a ****fest. Good thing I left. Arguments galore. You're like the only (?) Brawl Pika regular I know that is chill

Got to tip it though.

Examples:

Lucina is melee Marth
Is she really Melee Marth or a worse Melee Marth because not safe on shield

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Bowser doesn't die at 80% ever unless it's to like, Falcon Punch or something

Lucina fsmash is much faster than Falcon Punch.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I agree with Aerodrome, Lucina's forward smash impressed me a lot. I mean, you have to experiment it to see it, it doesn't look that powerful but it's actually pretty good.

Of course Marth's still better (lol killing Bowser à 60%) but it requires the tipper.

Zelda social theme song:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I liked it a lot.

Top Bottom