• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I strictly put there that the main point of discussion is to not talk about MU favors or scores. Even bolded

then some Lucario comes in and says, "Lucario beats Shulk"

>_>

Oh no.....

My left mouse button is a bit janky. Double clicking on its own will.... *RIP: Double posting*

@ Alacion Alacion It's alright. No one masters Shulk THAT quickly :3

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
man my :4duckhunt: is bad, prob cause I'm trying to tackle several things at once. should prob just start with my spacing
@ Alacion Alacion you still working on shulk? I need someone to practice with (preferably someone who is new to a character)
I do
Don't really see why people prefer female Robin so much over male.
I dunno, probably
( . ) ( . )
Good.

I mean, I'd love to know if/when it's out if it happens when you're stalking him watch the mastercore.
oh boy, can't wait to read the nothing that happened to pit/Luigi
yay easy life

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
man my :4duckhunt: is bad, prob cause I'm trying to tackle several things at once. should prob just start with my spacing
@ Alacion Alacion you still working on shulk? I need someone to practice with (preferably someone who is new to a character)

I dunno, probably
( . ) ( . )

oh boy, can't wait to read the nothing that happened to pit/Luigi
yay easy life
Maybe later, doing something atm.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Female Robin is better by default because Male Robin can't even say his frickin line right
"LEtS TIP dA SCaLES!"
Who tf is "let's?" His opponent? Why would you want the scales to tip in their favor? smh Male Robin is a horrible tactician

Female Robin is better by default because Male Robin can't even say his frickin line right
"LEtS TIP dA SCaLES!"
Who tf is "let's?" His opponent? Why would you want the scales to tip in their favor? smh Male Robin is a horrible tactician
That's why he's in my bottom 10 ;)

You know what Bizzarro Flame says? "A FRAUD"

...I just found a video called "Peach's Sl****y Adventure" and it's an hour and a half long
pls explain
OH THAT. Idk. Ask Dex. It's funny though

That was an old machnima made by Dexter Manning. Smash bros. Machnimas used to be a thing. Smashtasm, Brawlgasm, that stuff. It used to be the rage. Dex is my personal favorite creature (he's part of the creature hub) along with James and Aleks.

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
"LEtS TIP dA SCaLES!"

Omg I for one love male Robin :glare:
he may be more of a seke but whatevs he still good husbando material in my book, even if he just ends up tossing said book away.

Maybe by "let's" he means the player :3
At least that's how I look at it, he could be breaking the fourth wall for all we know.

The only thing good about female Robin is her death screams :4wendy:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Seriously though, I don't find her choice of costumes that great compared to male Robin. Red is alright, but male Robin has green and blue, and I prefer those. Though I'd prefer black over either of those (defaults aren't dark enough), so if either one had a proper black outfit, I'd use that.

Who tf is "let's?"
the player? *shrug*

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I skipped to a random part of the Peach video and apparently Captain Falcon is obsessed with turnips so he's chasing Peach for them

i'm done
Omg I for one love male Robin :glare:
he may be more of a seke but whatevs he still good husbando material in my book, even if he just ends up tossing said book away.

Maybe by "let's" he means the player :3
At least that's how I look at it, he could be breaking the fourth wall for all we know.

Robin is pretty good husbando material :^) not as good as Ike tho. I like how you thin-

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gorls pls

No matter if Robin's male or female

They're all just trashy mops smh :^)

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
my general reaction to people taking about waifu stuff or shipping... again

Seems like the Mewtwo hype simmered down.... None of my Smasher friends on FB are even talking about him

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Guys should I get Tomodachi Life? That game is so absurd oh my god.
It's well worth a look, especially if you can find it on sale.

I recommend populating your island primarily with people you know and famous figures/celebrities/fictional characters for maximum effect. Snatching up random Miis on the internet becomes dull quickly.

Seems like the Mewtwo hype simmered down.... None of my Smasher friends on FB are even talking about him
It'll be back when people can pay for him, though I doubt it will be as strong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom