• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
The problems with Flare are..

-it's still Din's Fire at heart, which is bad
-just push jump instead of shield to avoid it

I like Blaze more because it...isn't just "fast Din's". It has different uses entirely, due to breaking away from Fire and Flare's design (at least a little).

Oh, the topic changed as I was typing this. Oops.

EDIT 2: Now that's a work of art.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But if you're in Kentucky it's actually the morning right now...

:confused:
Perceptive, and correct. My job is 7P to 7A, so my sleep schedule is reversed.

As you might expect this makes a lot of things awkward.

Meanwhile:
upload_2015-4-21_20-12-5.png

Time to get to work.

D

Deleted member

Teehee I just Selena-fied the Kirby social. I can already see them jamming to Como la Flor. :shades:

@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL I'll play ya :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@berserker., 20 minutes of DMC4: SE Vergil gameplay and no Super Vergil like in the stream done a couple days ago. No turbo mode either... Dude is a freaking beast! Even Dante on turbo mode with all the jump-canceling doesn't hold a candle to Vergil. Imagine what JC'ing would do to Vergil's game and add turbo mode too! Holy ****, dude! The time has come! Oh, and this video from the same uploader said that Lady rocket jumps for her Air Hike. She rocket jumps. Let that sink in. :laugh:

Smash only has Meta Knight as a high speed sword-user with the Pits sort of being close, but that's because they have a lot of multi-hit moves: Rapid Jab, Utilt, Up and Side Smash, Nair, Uair, and Fair. Oh, and Pit's Final Smash multi-hits. Even then, Meta Knight only has Jab, Up Smash, Fair, Bair, Mach Tornado, Drill Rush, and Shuttle Loop as his multi-hit moves. I want another rapid, high-speed sword-user as everyone else mostly does single hits, especially Ike and Shulk. Tetra could work or maybe even Impa; Eirika, Lyn - why, Sakurai? -, Gaius, or Sothe from Fire Emblem, or Zero - ZeRo better main Zero so we can have Zeroception - from Mega Man. Hell, a fast weapon user would work too like Impa or Krystal. It would an interesting way to balance since imagine someone with Luci- They could have made Luci a high speed, rush down sword fighter... Welp, time to wallow in sorrow again...

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
This guy in the ladder just told me that Pit counters Greninja because Pit can gimp him with orbitars

And he even tried to do it against me only for it to fail miserably, smh.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
DA is good. Din's I'd only use edgeguarding though; you aren't going to get punished for using it in that case, and even if Rosalina airdodges it Luma's going to get hit and die.
Definitely the truth here. I frequently play this matchup against my best friend and he's no slouch when it comes to playing as CosmicMommy.
Essentially if she throws luma nugget out to try Divide&Conquer paradigm just adjust yoself accordingly to knock luma off stage with dash attack.
If she keeps le nugget with her for Solildarity paradigm then this is where Din's comes into play, even if she shields it, the asplosm sends nugget blasting off again like Team Rocket :3

I honestly really enjoy the Zelda vs Rosalina matchup when I'm not losing it.

I think my biggest piece of advice is to be careful tossing Phantom out because Rosalina likes to pull him in and just suck him in under that dress of hers.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Macchiato gurl, you sometimes (lol) main Peach, right ?

How do you fight pellet-happy Megaman ? It's just such a hassle to get to him only to eat tons of lemons in the face. I mean, I don't think it's that bad for Peach and I'd probably do better if it wasn't on 4 Gloryhole with the lag, but it's kind of annoying when all your strongest options, require to get near him.

You can't even grab him because he's always retreating and firing more lemons at you. Any advice ?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Definitely the truth here. I frequently play this matchup against my best friend and he's no slouch when it comes to playing as CosmicMommy.
Essentially if she throws luma nugget out to try Divide&Conquer paradigm just adjust yoself accordingly to knock luma off stage with dash attack.
If she keeps le nugget with her for Solildarity paradigm then this is where Din's comes into play, even if she shields it, the asplosm sends nugget blasting off again like Team Rocket :3

I think my biggest piece of advice is to be careful tossing Phantom out because Rosalina likes to pull him in and just suck him in under that dress of hers.
Are...are these FFXIII references?

If so I love how you used them~

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

How do you fight pellet-happy Megaman ? It's just such a hassle to get to him only to eat tons of lemons in the face. I mean, I don't think it's that bad for Peach and I'd probably do better if it wasn't on 4 Gloryhole with the lag, but it's kind of annoying when all your strongest options, require to get near him.

You can't even grab him because he's always retreating and firing more lemons at you. Any advice ?
I don't main Peach or anything, but maybe floating above the pellets could help? Maybe try abusing turnips or something idk.

Or you could just SD and play another character.

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117

Omg, FF XIII references. You are awesome. I loved XIII (minus the linearity) and XIII-2 (one of the only games to do Time Travel right IMO).

Also, i saw this thread title, so here i am.

So...Who wants to talk about Infamous? : 3

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I don't main Peach or anything, but maybe floating above the pellets could help? Maybe try abusing turnips or something idk.

Or you could just SD and play another character.
Lol, floating above helps, but he can also jump and still make his retreat, thus he kees interrupting my float. Fighting Megama as Zelda just feels easier, which is mega strange.

I'd rather not SD though. x)

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

you could just SD and play another character.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Omg, FF XIII references. You are awesome. I loved XIII (minus the linearity) and XIII-2 (one of the only games to do Time Travel right IMO).

Also, i saw this thread title, so here i am.

So...Who wants to talk about Infamous? : 3
I called it that because our topic got linked on reddit when someone snitched to some redditor that i wasnt happy with them

Soul.

to make people feel salty and sad:129:
A while ago I was using Villager and this Falcon got super salty after I KO'd him so I taunted and he used fsmash to KO me. then he taunts and leaves like a coward

Top Bottom