• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Fly is used for Giant/Metal battles where either the stage is too risky to use the morph or in the case with metal, it'll take too long to do the usual method. Latch them onto you with the side B then DJ>Up B to the vertical blastzone and nair. It'll kill the latched opponent off the top.
Oh. What I normally do is either fall off the stage with them or, if it's a walkoff, approach the blast zone and spam side B. it kinda pushes them in front of you so eventually they die off the side

the air speed afterwards is amazing though, worse than Zelda's after Farore's Wind

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Dash attack and Din's are presumably amazing against Rosalina to get rid of Luma, or so do these sisterns have told me. Still need more practice with the MU though.

I'll hit you up once I've finished final exams and we'll go on a Smash date~
Yeah, things like that can be good. Of course, using it wrong will net Rosalina a free grab, which mean Up-throw Up air shenanigans.

Can't wait~ Better wear something nice. ~

833.gif

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Dash attack and Din's are presumably amazing against Rosalina to get rid of Luma, or so do these sisterns have told me. Still need more practice with the MU though.

DA is good. Din's I'd only use edgeguarding though; you aren't going to get punished for using it in that case, and even if Rosalina airdodges it Luma's going to get hit and die.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Hey gorls.

Any idea why anti-custom people hate Villager? Haven't been on for a while.
While I am neutral on it, the reason is described as "not being fun." I put it in quotes not in a mocking sense, but to emphasized thats what they say.

Take if for what you will, a lot of people are starting to feel a lot of customs, fair or not, easy to beat or not, are just too annoying to deal with.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Occasionally during Crazy Orders I activate it in the air and I end up kinda sitting there looking stupid while the AI brings me to over 800%

Once I got to like 600some% then I won because yay teammates

@ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima what is Fly supposed to do

The server thinks it was too good of a gimp and wants to remind you of it as much as it can
If you click B and just stop, Mewtwo will get some weird "invincible armor". Not sure what to call it -- Mewtwo no longer takes knockback, is stuck with absolutely no control, but doesn't die from boundaries, either. So, like... use it while falling into the stage's boundaries and you'll fall forever.

I got stuck in the boundaries on Mario Galaxy once in an 8-player Smash because I used it by accident, got blown into the boundaries by Gust Bellows. Everybody ended up dying except CPU Villager. I was in the boundaries so apparently the CPU didn't know what to do and stood there, staring at the screen, motionless... until a Ray Gun dropped and he killed himself trying to hit me.

also use Fly right after you do a grounded jump/at the peak of your double jump and you fly up. input anything when Mewtwo finishes the animation and he'll do that instead of go into a special fall.

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
nvm I don't want Halberd ;-;

join the room
you SD both stocks the first match
then winner of that match stays in
losers rotate
Dan is hosting
Add his NNID
School's internet is odd, so it may take a couple tries for me to get in

EDIT: Looks like it's going to be stubborn and not let me in. I'll try finding some random people to see if it works at all and then try back

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Guys I did it. I read ALL the pages this time and even likespammed most of them (I got burnt out towards the end).

That raid was incredible and it should be put in the raid repository. Pls do it @ BJN39 BJN39 sis

I saw people talking about being "the sane ones" earlier. Do you guys think I'm sane or insane...or am I unpredictable and a danger to society?

Someone was asking about ages yesterday...I think it was one of the beserkers. Anyway I'm 16. :p

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 My friend and I are dying at "Roastaluma" ,LOL. THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THIS BASED SIS

Congrats on the Wii U and Smash @ Estel Elessar Estel Elessar :bluejump:

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Dash attack? Yes
Dins fire? No
Dins flare? Yes

Soul.

everyone who leaves after 1 match in scrub glory is called a coward by yours truly lol

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'm going through the raid again and I'm laughing omg. I think Roastaluma and Rosalini are the favorite ones that I made up
I should edit a picture of Rosalina roasting a Luma

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm going through the raid again and I'm laughing omg. I think Roastaluma and Rosalini are the favorite ones that I made up
I should edit a picture of Rosalina roasting a Luma
OMG please use the lady throwing cigarette to make a fire GIF! You can find the version without the shocked teenage girl part in "Fuujin Finds" in Zeldaganda.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Well I came back from FG found me a LM scrub lost to him because Mexico lag + Roll Spam CP Little Mac and won for times in a row

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 My friend and I are dying at "Roastaluma" ,LOL. THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THIS BASED SIS[/USER] :bluejump:
I wasn't the one who made Roastaluma, but I forgot who here should be credited for this amazing name. ; w ;
TBH though, from all the stuff made yesterday, "therefruit" was hands down the best creation. :happysheep:

Dash attack? Yes
Dins fire? No
Dins flare? Yes
I'm gonna sound like a maniac, but IMO Din's Fire is pretty useful against Rosalina, Villager and Luigi. IT HAS USES GORLS.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I wasn't the one who made Roastaluma, but I forgot who here should be credited for this amazing name. ; w ;
TBH though, from all the stuff made yesterday, "therefruit" was hands down the best creation. :happysheep:

I'm gonna sound like a maniac, but IMO Din's Fire is pretty useful against Rosalina, Villager and Luigi. IT HAS USES GORLS.
Wait, you weren't the one? I could've swore...

Put me in the "insane" group, gorls.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
THIS THIS THIS
therefruit made me choke on my coffee:180:

Nah, I agree (for Rosalina and Villager at least, idk what it does for the Luigi MU). Y'all rag on the move like it's 100% useless, but it does have some MU specific stuff!

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

It's so slow so they can easily dodge. Flare is much faster making it better and a decent pressure tool. It's pretty spammable too. If fire is good for Rosalina, than flare is better.

Top Bottom