• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Oh yeah, my matches from my online tourney a few days ago got uploaded to Youtube, if you gorls wanna see my play and critique it, feel free to do so~. Note that these are the matches I lost.

vs Rosalina https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q2qHq831Bg
vs Mewtwo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPEc_nQ_bfw
Against the rosalina i think you could've been less predictable. You tried to grab, a lot which is in this MU. Dtilt combos are the way to go. There were also many bair oos opportunities you could've went for but you didn't. You also should've edge guarded by dtilting or Dair instead of dins fire. Don't use dins fire on the stage when she's right there, it's not good in this MU. Dash attack is like the best move to kill luma. Maybe it was online jitters, being tired, or MU inexpirence because I've seen you do really well and much better. Honestly your better than that rosalina. Over all think you did pretty good. Nice elevator. Like I know this MU by heart like I love playing Rosalinas. Great job though. Also for mewtwo just spam FW at like 50% and he'll die. Woooo go sis. You should main Waifu trainer :4wiifit:

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Trying to use custom Mew2 to do the 9.0 challenge but I can't stage morph consistently.

Being invincible is nice though.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Oh my god the amount of bad Shulks on FG kills me
I just fought one who died on both of their stocks by trying to Back Slash back to the stage but they missed the ledge...

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Oh yeah, my matches from my online tourney a few days ago got uploaded to Youtube, if you gorls wanna see my play and critique it, feel free to do so~. Note that these are the matches I lost.

I saw the Rosa versus you.
You're really strong but i think you didn't pressure Rosa enough : one thing you could do if you can't be punished is FW on place or backward. It's threatening and against a lot of player can force them to take bad habits, like hold the shield in neutral. Don't do this in small stage though.
Also, Rosa specific: don't try to use Dthrow: upthrow, Fthrow and then kill luma. Try to challenge Rosa upB with Nair or nayru or Dair if you read her recovery but it can be hard. When Rosa jab go away and kill luma with Din or anything else. When she goes to the ledge usually luma goes to her: kill it. When she try to juggle you go in her back: rosa Uair is less dangerous than Luma's (i think).

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Against the rosalina i think you could've been less predictable. You tried to grab, a lot which is in this MU. Dtilt combos are the way to go. There were also many bair oos opportunities you could've went for but you didn't. You also should've edge guarded by dtilting or Dair instead of dins fire. Don't use dins fire on the stage when she's right there, it's not good in this MU. Dash attack is like the best move to kill luma. Maybe it was online jitters, being tired, or MU inexpirence because I've seen you do really well and much better. Honestly your better than that rosalina. Over all think you did pretty good. Nice elevator. Like I know this MU by heart like I love playing Rosalinas.
It's definitely MU inexperience. I was definitely feeling myself that day, but Roastaluma is honestly a character I just don't know how to deal with, so I'll keep all these in mind.
You should main Waifu trainer :4wiifit:
No.

I saw the Rosa versus you.
You're really strong but i think you didn't pressure Rosa enough : one thing you could do if you can't be punished is FW on place or backward. It's threatening and against a lot of player can force them to take bad habits, like hold the shield in neutral. Don't do this in small stage though.
Also, Rosa specific: don't try to use Dthrow: upthrow, Fthrow and then kill luma. Try to challenge Rosa upB with Nair or nayru or Dair if you read her recovery but it can be hard. When Rosa jab go away and kill luma with Din or anything else. When she goes to the ledge usually luma goes to her: kill it. When she try to juggle you go in her back: rosa Uair is less dangerous than Luma's (i think).
I hate Luma's Uair and that star thing in general, got some lucky breaks in the first game, but the second game was awful for me. Will keep these in mind with this MU. c:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

I'll get back to you on the Rosalina match, only got to rewatch the first 2min so far

Even rewatching at 1:50 I was like "oh baby here comes the ledge trump sweetspot LK" and it doesn't happen ;_; Rosalina's ejected at the perfect angle for it.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ Lorde Lorde Is that who I think that is on your sig
Of course it is. That has been my favorite Villager palette since the 3DS release.

I really wish I was good with her but I don't understand how to use her. I need to go into training and practice a ton.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

Regarding that Rosalina, I think she was being played too offensively. She shouldn't be using fair and dash attack that much at all. She also committed a bit too much.

And when she went into defense she relied too heavily on Shield, rolls, and down smash.

Speaking of smash attacks. Also was overly used. She needs to use tilts more ESPECIALLY pivot tilts. There was a huge spacing issue throughout that match.

Guardian Luma was used a bit cleverly at one part...and then you promptly punished it when the player tried to do it again.

As for...I don't main Zelda so I can't really be specific.

You dash attacked too much? Used Din's fire too much? Thats all I got.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@Kofu I got another copy of your Wario replay

i-is this going to happen every time I connect to wifi now

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Of course it is. That has been my favorite Villager palette since the 3DS release.

I really wish I was good with her but I don't understand how to use her. I need to go into training and practice a ton.
and/or watch some videos of her. May I recommend Zee or Ranai?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Trying to use custom Mew2 to do the 9.0 challenge but I can't stage morph consistently.

Being invincible is nice though.
Occasionally during Crazy Orders I activate it in the air and I end up kinda sitting there looking stupid while the AI brings me to over 800%

Once I got to like 600some% then I won because yay teammates

@Reserved what is Fly supposed to do

@Kofu I got another copy of your Wario replay

i-is this going to happen every time I connect to wifi now
The server thinks it was too good of a gimp and wants to remind you of it as much as it can

Last edited:

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
I wished I had a Wii U... Maybe they'll do a Smash bundle during the holidays. That or I'll be stuck playing PM for my console Smash needs.
It was a lot of money, but I had the cash and I really love this game so I just decided to go for it

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
As for...I don't main Zelda so I can't really be specific.

You dash attacked too much? Used Din's fire too much? Thats all I got.
Dash attack and Din's are presumably amazing against Rosalina to get rid of Luma, or so do these sisterns have told me. Still need more practice with the MU though.

I'll hit you up once I've finished final exams and we'll go on a Smash date~

Spirst

@Reserved what is Fly supposed to do
Fly is used for Giant/Metal battles where either the stage is too risky to use the morph or in the case with metal, it'll take too long to do the usual method. Latch them onto you with the side B then DJ>Up B to the vertical blastzone and nair. It'll kill the latched opponent off the top.

Top Bottom