• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I feel the need to change my signature.

Since I doubt anyone here really cares about that MadoHomu love. :3

What should I change it to? Since I have a few bookmarks on anime stuff. :V

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
How do you vote on Eventhubs I need to make Rosalina's matchups better

BTW you made Rosalina's worst move a 7.2 out of 10 good job all

Last edited:

Azriel Auxifur

Smash Cadet
I haven't gotten that far, just rescued Joule from the Train. And I already have yuri vibes coming from Sume. (She sounds like a flaming tomboy and she sounds gay too from her dialogue with Joule.)

lol this is super late but I read that the game had a lot more dialogue and it was more about his bonds with his squadmates but that was cut. I'm not sure if it was a translation issue but recieving half the game sorta killed my experience. It was a similar feeling when I played Tales of Vesperia on 360 knowing ps3 jp had a better version

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
UPS says my package was delivered

SQUEEEEEEEE

I'll likely be challenging the lot of you once I get it set up lol

Y'know, to keep my head in tact. I will not change my avatar. Just to be blunt about it, it is simply too revealing :(

I'm sorry Lavani Lavani . I gave a **** ;;

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
It's time for me to feel self conscious and ask you all what you think of me

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
How do you vote on Eventhubs I need to make Rosalina's matchups better

BTW you made Rosalina's worst move a 7.2 out of 10 good job all
I figured it out

rosalinda vs villager is too high its probably 7-3 at the worst

i almost rated everything 0:10 against rosalina oops

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
lol this is super late but I read that the game had a lot more dialogue and it was more about his bonds with his squadmates but that was cut. I'm not sure if it was a translation issue but recieving half the game sorta killed my experience. It was a similar feeling when I played Tales of Vesperia on 360 knowing ps3 jp had a better version
That is a huge kick in the teeth. That reminds me of when Grandia was released, Japan got one on the Sega Saturn which allowed you to fight all bosses as Justin, Sue and Feena, all at Lv. 30. Kinda silly that they got that game and we didn't.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Y'know, to keep my head in tact. I will not change my avatar. Just to be blunt about it, it is simply too revealing :(

I'm sorry Lavani Lavani . I gave a ****
just so you know it isn't giving me alerts when you tag me that way

also you should PM me the avatar :3

It's time for me to feel self conscious and ask you all what you think of me
I mean

I want to say you're a cool dude but you play villager so

:198:

Last edited:
Actually this avatar is low-res (doesn't look as good as I thought), so I'm probably going to switch back after I sleep. So um...

Good night? I guess?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was really bitter about that at first myself, but when I saw how it was handled in the japanese version (big screen-obscuring overlay with constant dialogue during boss fights) and some of what was left out in the translation (Sumeragi went from seeming like this big evil organization to "after-school gang of superpowered brats", for one thing) I don't feel like the game lost out for what was left out of the english release for the most part.

Though more character development for the squadmates would've been nice to have still :c

I HAVE WAYS ON HOW TO MAKE IT A PROFILE PIC THOUGH

GOOD NIGHT GORLS
If Ffam slapped me for something from the cover box of a game for being too lewd I think you're gonna get slapped for that too

which is honestly by far the most extreme restriction on avatars I've heard of in a forum but whatever

sleep tight~

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Speaking of avatars, I'm really loving my current one, I made it yesterday.

By the way, I'm kinda seriously picking up rosalita now, I hope you're all very happy xD

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I like you Antony, you're one the saner people here, which isn't bad. We need level headed peeps to balance out the Rosalinda cult.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? ;_;
Which is odd because all my friends agree I'm the weirdest guy they know

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
So, I dont know if Zelda music in the OP is still a thing.

But this.
@ Lavani Lavani - this is from Harmony of Heroes, which is my work album for today. Amazing.

@ Fernosaur Fernosaur because good taste.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Well I just told my friend that I am one of the saner poster here

^His Face

Last edited:
Top Bottom