• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I have a feeling that the Smash Bros side of EH is poorly moderated. Or it actually has no mod monitoring the activity

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So I rated all of Rosalina's moves 10/10 because she's so op.

I also gave warlock and falcon punch a 10 because they can kill at really early percents which is broken.
Sing, disable, and shieldbreaker also get a 10 because it can lead to a free attack.
Shiek's moves get a low rating since they don't do that much damage.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I actually used to think Zelda was good in Brawl, because no one among my friends knew how to fight against her. Then again, we were young back then.

Then I found the Tire (sic) lists which put her 2nd to last. The world was never the same place again.

:231:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
YES villager is back to even (this is like watching stocks)

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I love it when FG Falcons switch to Ganon to beat my Rosalina. It makes me giggle.

Anyway, i have come to the conclusion that my idea of ''Agressive'' and ''Defensive'' play is extremely skewed. I always equated defensive with '' Run and spam all day every day'' and aggressive with what defensive play actually is.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
rosalina's dtilt does 4% but ganon's does 13% so ganon wins

perfect counterpick character imo

I actually used to think Zelda was good in Brawl, because no one among my friends knew how to fight against her. Then again, we were young back then.

Then I found the Tire (sic) lists which put her 2nd to last. The world was never the same place again.

:231:
I get the feeling this was the story for many a casual Zelda player.

"omg lightning kicks are SO GOOD and it takes so much skill to connect them this character is so good but she takes a lot of skill too!!!!"

>see tier list
>"no shes bad lol"

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
You while I am watching all this Rosalinda cults I am very glad @zeezee and @Player-1 came and smacked around the Villager boards into humility

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I swear sometimes I think the stereotypical Rosalinda cultist believes Luma covers an entire reality's worth of distance.

Top Bottom