• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
DK's Kong Cyclone carrying people around.

Mewtwo's Disable.

Falco's Blaster end lag.

Wario's Bite.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ness missing his Side Smash against Mewtwo's Shadow Ball.

Pit in general. Notice how Dark Pit wasn't mentioned. Yeah, he ain't cool enough. :p

Mega Man and "his" lemons.

Pac-Man's keys.

Zelda.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Zelda's moveset in general

It fails horribly, but then you have to act sassy because it's Zelda

Trying to hit your opponent when they're offstage with Din's Fire

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
vision in general is stupid. It lingers for so long... I know it's coming and I delay my attack but it still activates counter 90% of the time. With a window like that you don't need to see the future.

vision in general is stupid. It lingers for so long... I know it's coming and I delay my attack but it still activates counter 90% of the time. With a window like that you don't need to see the future.
I'll be frank, I'm surprised they let vision slip by the purge/patch.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I forgot Shadow Ball had a ton of recoil and SD'd by throwing one after double jumping out of a juggle. I am the best Mewtwo.:4mewtwo:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I remember these episodes from Samurai Champloo haha.
It was the best filler episode. No, it was the best filler in general for anime! :laugh:

Anyway, last ones since I'm gif-spamming at this point. Fox's Blaster "shots".

DK's Wind Punch.

Bowser Jr.'s Dtilt.

Mario's Scalding FLUDD.

Mario's High-Pressured FLUDD.

Recovering with Zelda's Farore's Wind and I guess, Mewtwo's Teleport.

Charge Shot, Aura Sphere, Luma Shot, Shadow Ball, etc. getting reflected back and not shielding, dodging, re-reflecting it back, etc.

Looking for honorable duels on For Glory.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Alright... Well looks like neither me or her will be here tonight, We were both invited to a tournament taking place tomorrow morning and I just found the invitation while sifting through my emails... So we decided to go together. :3

I told her to at least look at Smashboards but I haven't even gotten a response... Maybe she'll post something tonight.

Plus I haven't really slept that much as of late anyway... So you gorls will probably be meeting her tomorrow.

Night night. :3

D

Deleted member

A PIKACHU IN FG JUST FELL OUT OF MY FSMASH.

WHAT.

WHY.

FSMASH HOW COULD YOU.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I'm starting to regret selfbanning myself from using gifs. I've got some really good ones. But I can't post them. Welp.

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
Some For Glory reaction images from me:

When Ness tries to bat your laser back at you at the start of a match, but you aimed it up, so it goes over his head.
When you send a projectile far off stage, are worried it won't hit, but it ends up KOing them.
When your opponent wins the first match, switches characters because they think you're free, then you JV 3 stock them, and they change their tag to "GG" before immediately switching back to their main.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Aw... I just watched a DK slip off the ledge trying to charge KO Punch, used it knowing he did slip off the ledge, suffered from KO Punch's end lag, and couldn't recover. He looked like he was going to win, but nope, KO Punch fall...

Uh oh. I have a friend, but I gotta respect her preferences

But dammit, I can't believe.
So, now that Link is nerfed, do you guys think Toon Link is better than him now?
I don't know. I still think Link has things going for him (and that he's still solid). It's sort of like what everyone outside the Link boards are saying. Maybe they should just start focusing on their fundamentals

Top Bottom