• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Happened to me once. A totally sad way to go, especially when you're Zelduh and the teleport goes all wonky doesn't let you come back on stage. :-(

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Accurate summary of the first three seconds of every fight against a Samus on FG:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I feel Diddy's fine now. He still works, but he's less annoying to play against. And less braindead, I guess.

Soul.

Maybe it's the stupid lag that's making him clunky to play for me. Or something.
I use every character not called Pikachu on FG. Speaking of FG there was this good player called ZeoLuigi, he used Luigi (duh)/Mario/Pac-Man/Diddy/Ness.
Still salty about Ness. **** back throw.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I feel like they handled Diddy perfectly
He still has the same kind of playstyle but now he requires thought and isn't so ridiculous

I don't hate him anymore

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Okay, what does Mewtwo's Confusion actually do aside from reflecting stuff? Also, CPUs and their reaction time; going to Confuse me? Have a Knee to the face: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDxvooSnnD8.
It's a command grab.

More importantly, unlike in Melee Mewtwo can shield in time to prevent getting hit afterwards, which can
lead to another punish. The only real guaranteed followup is Fsmash/Dsmash if the opponent fails to react.

Basically, getting the most out of Confusion involves knowing how your opponent will react to it.

It also works as a midair jump of sorts.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's a command grab.

More importantly, unlike in Melee Mewtwo can shield in time to prevent getting hit afterwards, which can
lead to another punish. The only real guaranteed followup is Fsmash/Dsmash if the opponent fails to react.

Basically, getting the most out of Confusion involves knowing how your opponent will react to it.

It also works as a midair jump of sorts.
I know it's a command grab, but I don't know what it's supposed to do other than lead into Side Smash. Is there a percentage where it stops working as well or is this just the CPU being a cheater?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Alright gorls, instead of studying, I stumbled myself into a local online tourney, and I'm in Round 3 of Winners of 28 entrants, USING THE FREAKIN' GAMEPAD WTF.

My match should be streamed on here soon, wish me luck gorls~.

http://www.twitch.tv/xPrisma6

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I know it's a command grab, but I don't know what it's supposed to do other than lead into Side Smash. Is there a percentage where it stops working as well or is this just the CPU being a cheater?
It's -5 on hit. The only time you get anything guaranteed is if they do nothing before landing and then miss the tech, opponents can act instantly after it's done doing damage.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
It's -5 on hit. The only time you get anything guaranteed is if they do nothing before landing and then miss the tech, opponents can act instantly after it's done doing damage.
And like I said before, if you know they're going to attack you you can shield and get another punish (unless it's someone like Sheik).
It's really much like Ganondorf's Flame Choke in function.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
FML DIED EVERY SINGLE TIME BY DISABLE -> USMASH

Crappy gimmick that ended up working on me smh I suck. :///////

He didn't go for any Confusion mixups, so if I just held shield all the time wtf

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
FML DIED EVERY SINGLE TIME BY DISABLE -> USMASH

Crappy gimmick that ended up working on me smh I suck. :///////

He didn't go for any Confusion mixups, so if I just held shield all the time wtf
That elevator was hype though :D

Last edited:

Soul.

My question is this...

Why do people on FG pick characters with awful rolls KNOWING they're going to spam rolls?
the scrub-ish nature of FG is hilarious. I bet that if they added customs without equipment things would be a lot more funny.
no he's playing SwordSpider
you and your swordfighter posts lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom