• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Competitive Theorycraft Thread lol.
"guys i think this character sucks but im theorizing and my post will get deleted"

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
OMG SOMEONE HAS TO GIF THIS WITH :4peach::4zelda::4zss:AND TWO MORE SISTERNS

Idk because :4palutena::4robinf::rosalina::4lucina:are all kinda... eh.
Palutena is not eh

Peach is eh. She's stupid and annoying and obnoxious

idk I never played ki but she's fun in smash so

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Wasn't her Dtilt also nerfed in knockback? That's pretty stupid since it wasn't that great and doesn't kill until around 250%. That said, she's still good as what Zex has shown and Bair being weaker doesn't matter if someone's recovery sucks and she could just use it as a gimp instead.
Considering dtilt isn't a kill move that's a change that ranges from "irrelevant" to "woo new kill setups off dtilt!" (I'm inclined toward the former from my very brief testing last night - dtilt has dumb end lag for what it is - but I likely overlooked something and it could very easily be a buff).

Fair, ftilt, needles, nair, BF, Vanish, etc. are all unchanged so a lot of the character's gameplan and what lets her invalidate other characters hasn't changed, but going from "one quick kill move" to "zero quick kill moves" and losing a 10% aerial on a character full of 4~6% attacks is a pretty big deal...like I think someone said it kills 60% later than it used to? That's huge if true.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
We should post images that best describe moves in smash 4.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Palutena is not eh

Peach is eh. She's stupid and annoying and obnoxious

idk I never played ki but she's fun in smash so
IDK, putting someone like THIS on the sister front lines with our queen :4zelda:puts detriment onto the group's natural beauty. :^(

Soul.

What's this whole thing about posts getting deleted?
basically my post gets deleted for no reason when I was just clarifying something on this one laughter patch placebo weeaboo thread. lol

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Does anyone know if they made changes to MetaKnight's Mach Tornado thing?

I just fought someone on smashladder and I absolutely could not escape the move from the middle and I got stuck in it for 17% and another time for 21% <_<

Was I just not DIing right? The player said it's impossible to escape after the 2nd or 3rd hit.

If that's true, omg.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Btw, I totally forgot to post this last night, but I want to welcome all of our mod sisters to look into my Warnings page and SWOON over my SHEER BADASSERY

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
We should post images that best describe moves in smash 4.
Well, I guess I did post this a long time ago.

Still relevant to Zelda's lightning kicks.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Does anyone know if they made changes to MetaKnight's Mach Tornado thing?

I just fought someone on smashladder and I absolutely could not escape the move from the middle and I got stuck in it for 17% and another time for 21% <_<

Was I just not DIing right? The player said it's impossible to escape after the 2nd or 3rd hit.

If that's true, omg.
It's true. Mach Tornado does ridic amounts of damage from what I've read in @ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 's posts. Every time I've fought a MK I've found it really hard or nigh impossible to escape it too, so~

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
It's true. Mach Tornado does ridic amounts of damage from what I've read in @ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 's posts. Every time I've fought a MK I've found it really hard or nigh impossible to escape it too, so~
Ugh.

The MK match-up is really bad as Zelda. Between his neutral B, ability to juggle us in the air, his crazy UpB kills, lagless Fsmash, and like a million ways to recover, I just don't even want to try lol.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I have all the heads placed but they dissappear after the first frame ;~;
Copy pasterino onto every frame is the only way. Or at least, that's how I do it--

CRYING.

Top Bottom