• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I honestly can care less about the game being customs on or off.
It's now or never guys. NOW OR NEVER. IF WE DON'T USE THEM NOW, WHEN WILL WE?
They are right though. The Smash community is super conservative in general, and are really stingy when it comes adding new things to the mix. I mean, Melee. Nuf said.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Kirby got buffed? No wonder he feels stupid hard to fight now
Yeah he feels a bit different, but I don't know his patch notes, but he feels like he can act out of bthrow sooner. did they decrease the end lag on it?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Kirby got buffed? No wonder he feels stupid hard to fight now
Just a tad more kill power on usmash/dsmash, more damage on dthrow, and...something about less lag on Inhale I guess, people aren't being clear about whether it's less end lag or less startup or both.

Soul.

They are right though. The Smash community is super conservative in general, and are really stingy when it comes adding new things to the mix. I mean, Melee. Nuf said.
The now or never thing is pretty dumb but whatever. As I said, I don't really care if the game changes from customs off to on.
Customs being on only means I'll see the HSB salt. :salt:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Welp. I just saw Episode 2 of Nisekoi:.

I feel like as if I'm being converted to Ichijo x Tsugumi. o3o
Is that a good thing or bad thing?
wtf it's all about the RakuXKosaki though

but lol Chitoge will probably win in the end. >=(

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Man, that really really sucks. I'm not surprised in the slightest, though. My younger sister is a proper beast in Smash. She's never been interested in tournaments, but the Smash community in Monterrey knows her a little bit because "AMG A GIRL WHOS GEWD," and, like you said, she always has weirdos coming up to try and hit on her. She's pretty honest, though, and she's basically always like "I'm not interested in you, nor will I ever be, bye." Haha. It angers the **** out of me every time it happens though. What I wouldn't give for you girls to have a normal place to relax among geek communities :(.

As Philoz said, though, you can rest assured that everyone here will always be on your side and you will always be welcome as a fellow GORL without any creep coming up to hit on you ~
Thank you so much! X3

Sorry for getting to this late, but yeah.. I love my community and all that... But I must admit some of them are just way to touchy...

My younger sister is your stereotypical 16 year old teenage girl who loves gossip, makeup, being a brat and acting like she's on top of the world and entitled to everything. The complete inverse of me... So I don't really get along with her well... Which makes me sad...

Smash communities (especially this one) help me get away from the judging I get from people. And while I can't deny being a tomboyish, nerdy gay girl... Sometimes it just really gets to me how people can't accept that outside of my friends.

I hate the attention I get at tournaments but it does help me to meet people with the same interests as me. I met my hopefully soon to be girlfriend at a recent tournament so I guess there's some upsides.

^^

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Thank you so much! X3

Sorry for getting to this late, but yeah.. I love my community and all that... But I must admit some of them are just way to touchy...

My younger sister is your stereotypical 16 year old teenage girl who loves gossip, makeup, being a brat and acting like she's on top of the world and entitled to everything. The complete inverse of me... So I don't really get along with her well... Which makes me sad...

Smash communities (especially this one) help me get away from the judging I get from people. And while I can't deny being a tomboyish, nerdy gay girl... Sometimes it just really gets to me how people can't accept that outside of my friends.
People can be real ***** tbh, so I'd say to try and not get too put off by it. Surround yourself with people who nurture your health and well-being and who help you grow and you'll be fine!

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You totally have to invite the hopefully soon to be girlfriend (once you're an item ofc) to the Zelda social so @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 and I can ship the hell out of you two :D
Yes. Together, we shall ship them all.

GOTTA SHIP 'EM ALLLL~

Anywho, Armada + Aniolas is devastating.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
"You're dumb and posted too much"

Summary of most Sonic crybabies. :^)

I mean, really, stop kids. Your character is still arguably Top 10 in the game. A change like that isn't gonna make your character trash. You still have that Usmash that pokes through shields and takes an entire orbit around the sun for that move to finish, AND kills at ~70%.

Why maining low tiers is better because you don't have to deal with annoying tier w***ing crybabies smh. :^)
LOL FACT. Try changing from god tier 3.0 :diddy: in PM to high tier 3.5. People don't understand small changes aren't important if the character's approaches and gameplay is the same. Losing 1 banana mattered. Bthrow killing ten to thirty percent later is no biggie.

:018:

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Thank you so much! X3

I hate the attention I get at tournaments but it does help me to meet people with the same interests as me. I met my hopefully soon to be girlfriend at a recent tournament so I guess there's some upsides.

^^
Yeah we're all great people. I mean, this thread was good to me, as a guy who plays moonrunes SRPGs with giant robots and mains Dr. Mario as opposed to even touching Zelda! This is a great place to come to every now and then (and often, depends on my free time, blahblah)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Yeah we're all great people. I mean, this thread was good to me, as a guy who plays moonrunes SRPGs with giant robots and mains Dr. Mario as opposed to even touching Zelda! This is a great place to come to every now and then (and often, depends on my free time, blahblah)
Glad to hear it. If you ever feel like popping into the thread again. Please by all means, we got the deck chairs, tea and magic shows ready.

Ain't that right girls!? :yeahboi:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Glad to hear it. If you ever feel like popping into the thread again. Please by all means, we got the deck chairs, tea and magic shows ready.

Ain't that right girls!? :yeahboi:
no

You have to have sass bruh

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Anybody got a few min for best of 3 with a scrub?

Today's goal is to go to game 3.

Alright, tomorrow's goal is to go to game one.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Is it sad that I'm still fuming about Villager's Worst MU being called a 70:30 in her favor?

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Why aren't we funding this? D:

Also, yaoi is ok. It can be good but eh.
My only actual yaoi ship tbh

There's more lewder ones but I'll stop here.

The only thing about yaoi is that it's blown WAY out of proportion at times and makes the relationship feel more or less idealistic and all fanservice than pure. :^(

Yuri also does that sometimes but definitely not as much, considering the substantial amount of yaoi fangirls out there that populate the internet, surprisingly.

Top Bottom