• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
>.> 5'6" trying to gain weight. :'(
Shaddup.

But yeah, I got a lot of "What. Mega Man? Can you help me practice that matchup?" Because there aren't a lot of Megas.
5'6''~

Keeeeeeeee~~~

Joking aside, though, you looked tinier than that, but I guess camera stuff is wonky. You're as tall as my little brother. I also have a LOT of friends who are 4'12'' tall, so that's nowhere being literally pocket sized in my book :'D. And yes those friends are guys. I joke and tell them they're my Pikmin.

Man, it's been a while since we last played and honestly I don't know if I miss it :x

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
All this short talk and I'm just sitting here nodding.

Shorties unite.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I'll go aggro Mega Man with you, Fern. I really need that part of my game to get better, although my metal blade z-drop **** has been on point.

I also realized I maybe leaf shielded... twice. In the however many games I played. And I never spot dodge (except the one time I did that got me dsmashed). Somehow I'll incorporate those into my game.

5'6" isn't too short.... cri.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
5'6''~

Keeeeeeeee~~~

Joking aside, though, you looked tinier than that, but I guess camera stuff is wonky. You're as tall as my little brother. I also have a LOT of friends who are 4'12'' tall, so that's nowhere being literally pocket sized in my book :'D. And yes those friends are guys. I joke and tell them they're my Pikmin.

Man, it's been a while since we last played and honestly I don't know if I miss it :x
Fern and friends I'm assuming then
tumblr_mm6kl9ebyA1qm68p1o1_1280.jpg

^ ......

I'm starting to get curious about Zelda sistahs' heights over here.
something like 5'11" 6'0"
(psst did you see what I did with the second quote there :happysheep:)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Fern and friends I'm assuming then
View attachment 47857

something like 5'11" 6'0"
(psst did you see what I did with the second quote there :happysheep:)
I totally have no idea what you did with your second quote, but yes, something like that.

This other image is also a particularly accurate representation of most of my groups of friends (Zelda social might or might not be included)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'm honestly a bit surprised that so many sisters seem to be under 1.70 meters tall~ (That's 5'7'').

I'm 1.83 mt tall btw, which translates to 6'0''.

I'll go aggro Mega Man with you, Fern. I really need that part of my game to get better, although my metal blade z-drop **** has been on point.

I also realized I maybe leaf shielded... twice. In the however many games I played. And I never spot dodge (except the one time I did that got me dsmashed). Somehow I'll incorporate those into my game.

5'6" isn't too short.... cri.
I'm strangely flattered that you're willing to go aggro on me. Suck on that, Spirst. Although I guess that means I am LESS LOVED.

Also, no it's not too short, but it's still short enough that I get to poke fun at you~

Keeeeeee~~~

Fernosaur, I love this thing.

( =①ω①=)

( =①ω①=)

( =①ω①=)

( =①ω①=)

Hahahaha I randomly found it in some japanese emoji website. Btw, you can call me Fern too! It's a little weird when people I get along with call me by that full "name"...

Spirst

I'm strangely flattered that you're willing to go aggro on me. Suck on that, Spirst. Although I guess that means I am LESS LOVED.
Don't be so flattered. Locke is forced to play aggro now or his friends list would be empty.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Hahahaha I randomly found it in some japanese emoji website. Btw, you can call me Fern too! It's a little weird when people I get along with call me by that full "name"...
Fern, baby, I love this.

( =①ω①=) ( =①ω①=) ( =①ω①=) ( =①ω①=) ( =①ω①=)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well if we're short we should all lift together!

My arm is feeling much better and I'll be returning to the gym next week.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Welp, Mewtwo's down tilt beats PK fire because of the disjointed hit box. Good to know if you are in a bad spot where confusion is not fast enough or something (or just spacing with d-tilt in neutral). Accidentally did this earlier and found it very nice for the match up.

#notzeldathings :happysheep:

Soul.

Ganon scrubs are literally ****.
Also poor Mewtwo, rushdown characters give it a bad time.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lol Mewtwo. I can see Zelda having a positive MU over him. He dies to FW at near Rosalina percentages.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
>.> 5'6" trying to gain weight. :'(
Shaddup.

But yeah, I got a lot of "What. Mega Man? Can you help me practice that matchup?" Because there aren't a lot of Megas.

Oh, forgot I played against a Bowser too. Merp. Loser's grind was long.

Edit: lol Sorry, I guess that was ambiguous. My first tournament I forgot my wallet, so one of the guys that I am now friends with spotted me $15. And then we went out for pizza and a different guy spotted me 10. So now I have money to pay them back. :D No serious debts for me!
Watching the stream atm. Fix your terrible Rock Paper Scissors skills Locke. It's no wonder people say that if you lose it, it means you have "bad locke" :troll:

I second Mega Man here hehe. As a Mega Man player, I think you're great man. Easily better than mine actually. Credits to that Targaryen that double-spiked you with CF and to you coming back from that also. As @berserker. would say - cancerous and eyelid-pulling, but great. Then he stopped watching and watched House instead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom