• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

After an argument went down in the General leaks and Rumours social thread, I've decided to switch to a new avatar :yeahboi:

Oh yeah. also, I am 6ft tall btw...

Real talk I say I am that because it sounds better than 5ft 11" :p
Despite how "lame" Ryu sounds, I'm actually pretty hyped for him

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Why is everyone in the social so tall???? Ugh. I'm only 4'11... >.<

Last edited:
I'm trying to be good with Robin but I'm finding more ways to suck with him. Shulk's jump art is my love. Fox and Mario are on point. Pikachu is still WIP but I'm having fun. Robin is on the verge of being abandoned for the 99th time.

My relationship with Robin is like me thinking, "Hey let's come back together. I think we can work this out." then a few weeks later, I break up with her because it NEVER works out then I come back and the cycle of sadness continues :(

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Why the hell is everyone so tall lmao
Well I suppose I'm only 17 but
5'6
My relationship with Robin is like me thinking, "Hey let's come back together. I think we can work this out." then a few weeks later, I break up with her because it NEVER works out then I come back and the cycle of sadness continues :(
We must be the same person :^)
I honestly can't stick with Robean for more than a month, and then I pick him up again with confidence. rinse repeat

Last edited:

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05
Good Morning everyone. And we're listing height? I'm 5'10" in the middle of the day 5'11" when I first wake up though. So I guess 5"10

Time to jump on the Wagon, im 5'6 im the Kevin Hart of my group.

oh and **** ryu, alex is the best at least make him a costume!!!
Alex was my main in TvC but I enjoyed Frank West more. Idk why but I used Roll in that game, and I was good with her. Lol

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Heights? I guess I'm pretty average, but I consider myself short, since I jokingly complain about things I can't reach on a regular basis. Hell, I was pretending to fight with one of my department managers at work once; him calling me short and me calling him tall. Extra emphasis on both.

21 years old and 5'5".

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
It's sunny outside atm

So that means

Tell All Your Friends

Yea :3
You know, I knew it was going to be cold this morning when I checked to forecast yesterday and saw a drop to 36 degrees today and increasing temperatures after that.

What I DIDN'T expect was it to be freaking SNOWING.

Get your sh*t together spring.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Reminds me of the freaking blizzard we got here around Maryland in late March to early April (can't remember now) last year, that buried us in around twenty-two inches of snow and put the whole area in a state of emergency.

Like. This is supposed to happen in DECEMBER. Or January, or February. But March and April?
Mother Nature, take some xanax. You need it.

Last edited:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Also, me and @ Berserker. Berserker. made some GIFs for the first time of some pretty nifty things when we got bored and decided to train against some CPU's. :awesome:

D-Air Spike => MALLC => U-Smash

Bomb Up Throw => Grab => B-Throw => Aerial Spin Attack

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Omg we have 5"9' sisterns residing here~ 175 cm tbh because eww, non-metric measurements. I dun feel short anymore~ >uO

@ Moydow Moydow @ M Meru. imma huggle you gorls~

* @ Berserker. Berserker. is also 5"9'*

But TFW you have female friends who are younger but also taller than you QQ

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Huh, height thinfs. I guess I woke up at the wrong right time.

I haven't measured my height recently, but I'm pretty sure I'm around 5'11, probably no taller than that atm.

Edit : asked someone, and they guesstimated 6 ft. Welp. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom