• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I like using the gust bellows on everyone. LMAO

But when the CPU picks it up and especially when I play as Shulk, GG

You changed mains like three times in two days.
He's going through the same phase as you did, I guess. @ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl Just pick anyone you're having fun with. IF you're trying to win a tournament and you're using Zelda, get a good secondary

If you're waiting out for Mewtwo, don't. He's low tier. Just kidding haha

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
He's going through the same phase as you did, I guess. @ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl Just pick anyone you're having fun with. IF you're trying to win a tournament and you're using Zelda, get a good secondary

If you're waiting out for Mewtwo, don't. He's low tier. Just kidding haha
Haha except I never had a main :p But yeah, it's still early so it's all good.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
It's always difficult finding the character you really click with the most.
Like for me, I picked up Rob right away and he just like, synchronized with my personal fighting style.
And then there's Zelda :rolleyes:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
i really like her playstyle and i dont see how u guys see her as bottom

How do you post a picture here?

Last edited:

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
i really like her playstyle and i dont see how u guys see her as bottom
She's... just not very good. A lot of aspects of her design are counter-intuitive, and there are very few characters, if any, that aren't fairly solid in Sm4sh, so yeah. It's not that she's bad so much that almost everyone else is good.

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I voted Low. I'd really like for her just not to be bottom, but if they don't fix a few little things I dunno.
I could think of a few simple fixes

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
ahhhh hes still using her. WE HAVE HOPE TO BEING HIGH TIER. i just cant see bottom, im fine with low tho
Not to be depressing, but what are your reasons for Zelda not being bottom? Not trying to start an argument, just curious.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Not to be depressing, but what are your reasons for Zelda not being bottom? Not trying to start an argument, just curious.
haha ik ur not

i just think that she has good combos, good kill power, one of the best recoveries, and mostly even MUs imo. Shes proven that shes a strong character if used right. I just think that if we were more optomistic, we would discover more. shes just better than the low tiers and can do well against the high tiers

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
My pessimism does not stop me from trying to do things with her

It's just so hard
brawl Zelda didn't even depress me this much

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
then all of u get optomistic. Itll help zelda that way. just complaining about her nerfs wont help. if we keep trying we'll find something

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Just little things that add up and make her bad in the competitive scene when you are basing stuff statistically.

Also, there's just a lot of stupid things that should be fixed, if these are intentional then I don't understand their reasoning:

1. Characters falling out of her F smash.
2. Characters falling out of her U smash.
3. Din's Fire (Air) Helpless state.
4. Din's Fire.
5. Adding more ending lag to lightning kicks AND lowering their damage, really? Why even bother anymore? Her D air seems better in my opinion.

Top Bottom