• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Shulk isn't that bad if you're really feeling it. I'm sorry.
Anyways, I got myself a Zelda amiibo but I'm not sure what to name it.
Any suggestions?

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Daaang she's SO sassy in that Brawl victory pose.
Still, winning with Zelda should be enough of a diss to them, and besides that she makes the RBF every other second so there's that too =P

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Regardless of whether Brawl's "sideways look" was better, the SSBU visuals still make these look 147374759313897495290 times better than on the 3DS.

I particularly like the little 'prayer' and then looking up one, but the magic at her hands look really out of place on the 3DS version.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
My favorite victory pose is the fireball one now that it no longer disappears and leaves Zelda concentrating intently on her empty hands.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
For Glory eww.

Are there any Ness players on Roll Glory that don't just roll > roll > whiff grab > roll > whiff grab? Sometimes they mix it up with a PK Thunder or PK Thunder 2!

What about any Diddy's that know he can do more than just dthrow uair?

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Oh thank u

In Texas I played against the top sheik there and I learned that Nayru is important in tha MU. I think this itteration, the elevator and nayru spams R her meta game
Not even Nair and Down Tilt ? I really hate to fight Mario as Zelda too. It really sucks for her.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Instead of presents, I'll just like every post up to this point. Merry Christmas.

Also, after watching some old Brawl vids I'll skip Fujin's Xmas present and use Zelda in tourney... for now.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Okay, time to start the rollcall. If interested, just fill in this template:

Name/Tag:
About yourself (Photo optional):

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Name/Tag: Thomas or Salad Bowl
Casual/Competitive/Wifi: Competitive and I also play roll glory. I play against people on smashboards a lot too.
About yourself: I'm only here because you guys are cool, I main jigglypuff. I'm 13 and I've been competitive for 2 years. I started with brawl and now I play smash wii u.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Perfect time to comeback on this thread, as I'm too busy playing Smash, HW and Mario Kart.

Name/Tag: Nico
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Casually competitive on Wi-Fi Duels For Glory, but I enjoy others modes as well (except Smash for Glory. Dunno why)
About yourself: Smash player and Zelda fan (both the character and the games) who mained our favorite low-tier since the release of Melee. I like to take some tournaments when I can (but there's been only two Brawl 2vs2 tournaments where I live), but I secretly play for fun.
My second main is now Robin, as I seem to like magic girls (and Robin have twintails, that's a plus).

Outside of Smash, I'm your typical 20-ish guy who grew up with videogames and japanese animes.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
You KNOW, I could just make a Zelda Finder thread for this. :p

Either way;

Tag: BJN39 (Fun fact: my middle name is Edward. I'm viable for the "Ed!!!" Tag. :D)
Wi-fi predominantly. I hope some day to get to do non-wifi competitive.
About yourself : I play SSB games, animal crossing Wild World AND New leaf, and I speedrun the video games Harry potters 1-3 on the GC.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Name/Tag: maXy
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: (Wannabe) Competitive, Wi-fi Warrior
About you: i liek musick
im bi but im not as fly as that @ Alacion Alacion guy but at least i try

im also @- Near - 's *****

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Name/Tag: JigglyZelda003 (JZ03)
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Casual competetive, because there is no scene around Cleveland lol
About yourself (Photo optional): I can be the biggest lurker but i like my Zelda sisters so i tend to post up more. I'm mostly a ninty fan, but i also like pretty much any game except mainstream sports, shooters, and most RTS titles.

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
Name/Tag: Oh Snap/iSwallow
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Casual WiFi
About yourself (Photo optional): I love Marvel

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Name/Tag: Aerodrome
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Competitive/Wi-Fi. I regularly enter 20+ man tournaments here in my state, usually place top 5. I use Wi-Fi to teach other players what they're doing wrong (90% of the time people are just bad at ledge options, being baited or landing tbh)
About yourself (Photo optional): I like video gaems. The only video game series from Smash I haven't played any games from is Yoshi and Olimar's.

Here's a photo of me:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Name/Tag: UkeNicky
(You can call me Nicky for short)

Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Totally casual wifi, I'm not in it for competitive stuff, but I might one day if I get better.

About yourself (Photo optional): There isn't too much to say, I like videogames to a degree but I'm not craaazy about them. I like to play them with my best friend though, we do doubles a lot and like to have a laugh over funny things and stuff like that xD

I'd include a picture but feh, I'm too lazy to figure out how to do it from mobile.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
SO anyway

Had way too much to drink last night. Ended up bringing it back up.

Now I have a hangover.

Great.

Hyrule Candy

Smash Journeyman
Name/Tag: Ed

Competitive/casual/wifi: I'm competitive

About yourself: I'm a really dedicated Zelda main and I still think she's mid tier and always will... Probably

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Name/Tag: 2004Zilla
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Filthy casual wi-fi
About yourself (Photo optional): That one guy no one cares about. I like playing Zelduh and Metroid and Mario. Also into Gawdziller and Jurassic Park.

And I'm just going to leave this here:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Name/Tag: Philip/SBphiloz4
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Honestly, a mix of all three. But I enjoy playing against stronger players face to face the most.
About yourself: A Zelda waifufeg that will be loyal to her to the bitter end no matter how hard she blows in every. Single. smash. game she has been in. Love piano, Japanese weeaboo cartoons, and Pokemon, when I'm not smashing. The only thread I lurk in is this thread and this thread only, haha. I just post stuff that make people like it, for whatever reason.

Top Bottom