• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

micstar615

Smash Ace
Oh man, my mom made a lot of food for Christmas and I keep stuffing my face, I'm going to be gaining a few pounds before school starts it seems :sick:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh man, my mom made a lot of food for Christmas and I keep stuffing my face, I'm going to be gaining a few pounds before school starts it seems :sick:
Same here! I might not be underweight after this holiday season(I have an abnormally high metabolism)!

micstar615

Smash Ace
Same here! I might not be underweight after this holiday season(I have an abnormally high metabolism)!
My metabolism is decent as well, but I do tend to get a little bloated during this time of the year because of all of the holiday foodz (chocolate is my weakness)

Lozjam

Smash Champion
My metabolism is decent as well, but I do tend to get a little bloated during this time of the year because of all of the holiday foodz (chocolate is my weakness)
Oh I do understand that completely. Except Turkeys love to entrance me and forces me to eat it.

Kyle B

Smash Cadet
My mom is doing late night cooking with my Grandma....at my Grandmas house......I just want to go to sleep, wake up, open presents and play Smash 4 all day :/
But I'm not allowed to go to sleep until we get home.........torture....

I did go to sleep temporarily though.....it was nice for 5 minutes, then when I woke up I thought:

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I have decided, due to this thread, that I will make (or try to make) Zelda my secondary character. After all, how bad can it be?
Also, Merry Christmas.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I have decided, due to this thread, that I will make (or try to make) Zelda my secondary character. After all, how bad can it be?
How bad can it be? ...

I'll have to hide all your knives and other sharp things to prevent self harm and injury due to frustration of learning this character.

Latte

Smash Ace
My brother is decent at Smash. He says he's just button mashing, but if that's the case he's a smart button-masher.

Last edited:

Kyle B

Smash Cadet
I have always been better at video games then all my family....only my cousin has ever matched me lol, even then it was always 70% win-rate for me :) .
We have grown apart in the last few years though sadly.....he is 3 years older then me (I was always taller then him though XD)

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
YOU'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT

You know, I have not run into many Zeldas on For Glory

btw, I find that Zelda tends to absolutely destroy much of the players there. Being predictable is a sure way to take a ride on the Elevator or a kick to the nether regions.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I'm currently losing repeatedly to my sister's Rosalina.
Is it normal that her smashes are this bad?
Oh you already found out!

Yep. Around here is where I suspect quite a bit of would-be Zeldas dropped her. I think Rosalina is one of the characters that falls out more often from the smashes.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Well, yeah. They don't connect all the time. Especially on ZSS for some reason
Hmm. Kind of reminds me like Shulks f-smash prepatch.
Also, a few more noob questions. Where is the sweetspot for Lightning kick, and is there any way to tell where her up-b will end up?

Kyle B

Smash Cadet
The sweetspot is the heel and the sourspot is the leg and body, you have 1 frame to land it GL, also if you own a 3ds clicking Zelda's portrait will track her outline.

It might work with the gamepad as well idk yet though waiting for christmas.....see my sleep post of my despair.... its like 7 posts up.

Also I can finaly go home and sleep yay!

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
As you play her, you'll learn FW's distance by heart. Sniping midair people with it never gets old.

You can't track Zelda on the gamepad.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Merry. Christmas.

It's finally just past midnight where I live, Woo!

Hope y'all who've already begun the festivities are doing great! :4zelda:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Merry Christmas!

Played Melee all night with a friend. Gah took forever to shake off those Smash 4 recovery tactics especially Zelda's.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
IT'S STILL 55 MINUTES UNTIL CHRISTMAS IN MY PLACE WELP

TIME PLS

D

Deleted member 189823

I kind of really really want to use Zelda, because they just made her so awful ton kawaii in this game. Especially the white one. ;u; I was pretty good with her in Brawl, actually.
What throws combo?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
We must be in the same time zone! @ BJN39 BJN39
Merry Christmas to all!

Just found out my Zelda Amiibo won't be here until New Year's :/

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I think we should collect everybody's profile. Since I made the second post in this thread, I can kinda make a rollcall. Good idea or not really?

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I kind of really really want to use Zelda, because they just made her so awful ton kawaii in this game. Especially the white one. ;u; I was pretty good with her in Brawl, actually.
What throws combo?
Dthrow can combo, but only if they don't DI. You can actually get a nice Dthrow-Nair-Bair combo on fatties if they don't at lower mid percents.

micstar615

Smash Ace
I think we should collect everybody's profile. Since I made the second post in this thread, I can kinda make a rollcall. Good idea or not really?
Why not? :3

Also it'll be Christmas here in a few minutes! Merry Christmas to all of you :) it's been great chatting here for the past few days! Now excuse me while I binge eat the ferrero rochers my mum got me for the next few days

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I think it's cool that this victory pose has some nice camera action (http://youtu.be/wdRYCUYMefo?t=5m34s) but I really miss the Brawl version where Zelda's like "Lol, I can't believe you lost to ME! You're not even worth my attention." (http://youtu.be/pXKkE_yr7rc?t=3m47s)

Just a thought.

I'll start that rollcall thing tomorrow. I have a personal ban on Fererro Rochers and Nutella. Can't stop eating them :(

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I think it's cool that this victory pose has some nice camera action (http://youtu.be/wdRYCUYMefo?t=5m34s) but I really miss the Brawl version where Zelda's like "Lol, I can't believe you lost to ME! You're not even worth my attention." (http://youtu.be/pXKkE_yr7rc?t=3m47s)

I'll start that rollcall thing tomorrow. I have a personal ban on Fererro Rochers and Nutella. Can't stop eating them :(
That Brawl one always made me think Zelda was judging the player who lost to her. The new version of it is fancy but it doesn't have the same sass.

I have no idea what the rollcall thing is

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Merry Christmas everyone. ^_^ *insert random google image of Santa Zelda*

Top Bottom