• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Name/Tag: LuckyToady
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: I went to one Melee tournament once but wasn't able to go to any other tournaments after that unfortunately, not to mention that it was around that time that Brawl came out and I kind of lost interest in the competitive scene due to how slow it was, overall I guess I'm a mix of all three. Zelda is and will remain my secondary just because she is so pretty in that silky dress of hers, even though she sucks ever since her debut appearance. I play the OoT palette in all the entries and wish Din's Fire could be useful once in a Blue Moon.

To be honest I came here because shade was being thrown Irrelevina's way and I couldn't just stay away from a thread full of worshipers of the great Wig Snatcher.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I've stopped using Din's because I've realized for all intents and purposes, Phantom is superior in every way.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I got Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and I've been playing it almost all day long, as well as some amiibos, money, some mario figurines and I'll probably get Baten Kaitos for the GC soon enough.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
It's amazing how much rage (15% extra knockback), charging a fsmash (1.2x extra knockback) and DI'ing improperly can kill you from a 90/90 BKB/KBG move.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
So how is 90 base, 90 growth in comparison to other moves in the game?

I got... a bunch of small stuff all around and money.

I got food and stuff for Christmas

I also got Sheik's f-air to my face for Christmas also. I also discovered that I'm not bad with Robin or Ness

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So how is 90 base, 90 growth in comparison to other moves in the game?

I got... a bunch of small stuff all around and money.
It's the base knockback that's the real killer, it doesn't scale that well compared to other moves because it only does 12%.

Interestingly, Dash attack has very similar BKB and Damage as Farore's 2. (85/70 12% vs 90/90 12%)

Sorta just goes to show how the move isn't as strong as we believe.

in rage I sent yoshi flying from faroes at about 39%, but my fsmash still barely sent him anywhere. Its silly lol
Cuz base knockback. Go dash attack someone at 20% and watch them go flying.

Last edited:

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
It's the base knockback that's the real killer, it doesn't scale that well compared to other moves because it only does 12%.

Interestingly, Dash attack has very similar BKB and Damage as Farore's 2. (85/70 12% vs 90/90 12%)

/quote]
where didya get all these data from? did you test it yourself? :nifty:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
Been lurking the Zelda boards for quite a while now, but now I guess it's time to start posting here (took me long enough, considering I main her).

Oh and Happy Holidayss

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Okay, time to start the rollcall. If interested, just fill in this template:

Name/Tag:
About yourself (Photo optional):
Tag: Ricky/ShiningNight (old one)

Casual/Competitive: A mix of both. I love competitive 1v1s but also like the occasional item fest.

About me: I'm pretty quiet, so I don't post much on SB until I can get settled in somewhere. Smash is my only competitive game. I play all kinds of games, but RPGs have a special place. Really into Nintendo stuff too. That's all I can think of for now lol.
---------------
I got a Zelda, Link, and Fox amiibo and a new pair of ear buds. The rest is just small stuff.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
For Christmas I got 100$, cheesecake, a shirt, and a Santa hat

@ Alacion Alacion is it okay if I make a zelda finder thread and copy and past ur post with all of them?

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
For Christmas I got 100$, cheesecake, a shirt, and a Santa hat

@ Alacion Alacion is it okay if I make a zelda finder thread and copy and past ur post with all of them?
I think it would be better to make a separate thread, but I'd like to manage it for the time being.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Honestly I've been cutting Din's Fire out of my play style a lot lately.
When I use it bad things happen to me not the enemy, me.
I mean, I used to think it was good for edge guarding but that studly Phantom does a better job than Din's firework.
Pfft, I land sweetspotted D air off stage more than I do Din's Fire at all.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I voted mid. Zelda is now my secondary.

Anyone wanna play? I need the zelda training. Add me at saladbowl41

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Name/Tag: TurnipTerritory (I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to put here. My NNID?)
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: I haven't gone to any tournaments. On WiFi I generally play FG mode. I'm a fairly casual player, but I plan on getting more involved in the competitive scene.
About yourself (Photo optional):
[Age] 17
[Hobbies] Gaming, digital/traditional art, writing, procrastinating
[Coffee or tea] Coffee all the way
[Starbucks?] Yes.
[These questions are kind of pointless]
[Bye]

EDIT: Oh, what. @ Alacion Alacion made a new thread; is this not where I'm supposed to post this LOL

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
items are fun

don't you like dying at 20% because someone threw a drill at you?

HMMMMMM?

It takes

a lot of skill
to pick an item up
and throw it

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Why can Little Mac punish a whiff grab from Zelda with his F-smash. His. Forward. Smash. His SLOWEST smash at that too.

Someone run me some frame data on Zelda's grab cooldown and Little Mac's retardedness lol.

Gosh, and I thought this MU wasn't that bad. Honestly, I think a super safe Little Mac is actually worse for Zelda than a super aggressive one. If he just sits there, you can't approach him, nor can you throw projectiles because he thins the gap so well-- ://///

Top Bottom