• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

OH DEAR GOD I FOUND MY FIRST MEWTWO. Mewtwo definitely looks better in this game. Shadow Ball's pretty good. I can see the spammers now...

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
I feel like Zelda got a huge landing lag reduction on most of her aerials. Up smash still has a crap hitbox. Din's seems to be faster as well as Phantom. Seems overall buffed.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I forward smashed a ZSS and she didn't fall out.
F-smash does seem to hold people a lot better now. ZSS does a really weird bounce effect during f-smash haha. Still does the same damage. Guessing U-smash holds people better now also.

Edit: I down tilted to get ZSS in the air and she still fell out of f-smash lol. It feels like it holds a lot better on the ground though. ZSS didn't fall out of a single f-smash or u-smash when used on the ground but she falls out when she is in the air.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I kind of want to main Diddy right now. Just so I can say I mained him before Sakurai buffed his neutral B to kill at 14%

Rizen

Smash Legend
I tested Link and he seems the same except jab 1 has longer end lag so jab cancel from 1 is gone. Link's moves seem untouched except his Hylian shield now blocks Fox and falco's lasers (and probably the other previously unblockable attacks).

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
so apparently staling might be changed... interesting yet weird, i just wanna see falcon nerfs... PLEASE

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
Falcon got a speed reduction on his up air and Sonic got a large landing lag increase. Testing on 3ds.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
When Sakurai forgets about characters, Alfonzo is in charge of the balance. Alfonzo: “Idk how to fix Zelda either!”
F-smash was totally buffed girls! :awesome:

I honestly want to say it holds in grounded opponents better but I can't say for sure. Opponents in the air still easily fall out of F-smash. Feels and facts are 2 completely different things.

ForteX

Smash Journeyman
Alright, thanks. Never have paid attention to it, and never have seen anyone use it as an option to cover their return until tonight and it didn't work out for them, it struck me as weird if it always did that.

Guess they missed an input or something.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Alright, thanks. Never have paid attention to it, and never have seen anyone use it as an option to cover their return until tonight and it didn't work out for them, it struck me as weird if it always did that.

Guess they missed an input or something.
Probably trying to love jump and reverse their momentum to float back to the stage. It's pretty easy to accidentally input Din's Fire that way.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
I don't mind this patched zelda. I do believe landing lag was decreased immensely, godbless. It was traded for Fair though. It is harder to land kicks.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
still no mewtwo code sent to me.... does everyone have theirs or is it just me?

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
Also testing Zelda over here. She feels completely unchanged though. I'll figure out the landing lag thing when I actually face human beings tomorrow I suspect since I'm just using my 3ds in my bed right now and the 3ds controller feels weird. I got my Mewtwo codes and he feels so solid. Won't activate on Wii U yet though, only 3ds.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
It feels like Fsmash isn't quite so easy to fall out of anymore. Before, it wasn't unusual to fall out of the move just by holding up even if both parties had their feet on the ground. It doesn't seem like you can escape it so easily with that now.

:4shulk::4marth::4lucina::4falcon: feels unchanged

:4ness:'s b-throw survives the purge and lives on
:4zelda:'s f-smash consistently connects on ZSS, so I guess f-smash connects properly now

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
:4lucina: feels unchanged
By comparing damages with THIS LIST, I got the following:
Some stuff on Lucina:
Dtilt 8.075>~8.75
Fsmash 14>15
Dsmash2 13>14
Fair 8>~8.6
Shield Breaker (Uncharged) 8>~8.6
Shield Breaker (Fullcharge) 21>23 (WHY?)
Still untested: Dancing Blade & Variants, Counter & Variants

Every timing felt exactly the same as before.

Confirmation still pending.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Lol. Watching mewtwo get wrecked on for glory.

Mega man seems to be the same. Except losing item-ftilt is actually a pretty hard.

Oh god. Mega man vs mewtwo. Shadow ball doesn't push him off the ledge like in melee... **** dtilt is so fast.

Dtilt>jab seems to be a thing for M2

Last edited:
I'm just gonna wait on the frame data/visual comparisons to confirm that Shulk wasn't changed at all. Damage output, Monado arts mechanics are the same. Frame speed and knockback, I'll have to wait for that.

How's Mewtwo btw?

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
i dont have mewtwo yet, but chibo is testing marth atm

judging from videos he seems mid tier for me. yet hes JUST released and no frame data or tactics have been found lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom