• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I know you guys hate that I main cancer, but I must tell you about my favorite gimp I've ever done. It was at my first tourney. I was Sonic ofc and my opponent was Charizard. I threw him offstage, and I went to do the normal spring stage spike shenanigans to hit him as he recovered with flare blitz. I jump off the stage, release the spring, and Charizard flare blitzes full force and runs into my spring. It rendered him helpless and he fell to his doom.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't know much of Insomniac's games, but I know Ratchet and Clank (and that's the only series that matters to me)

As expected *sigh*
I grew up with it, but I didn't appreciate it until I was older and looked for fun, wacky, and vibrant games instead of trying to be cool by playing action-y, dark, edgy games like Jak 2, Metal Gear, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Same goes for Sly Cooper. Jak & Daxter is a good series, but it's just action packed with humor. R&C is just wacky, fun, and funny while also being serious at times and unlike J&D, you can see how Ratchet changes throughout the games while Jak goes from mute kid to angry, brooding baddass in Jak 2 and Sly's already established as an honorable, classy, and goofy thief. Ratchet goes from being a jerk to an enthusiastic, violent mercenary to a selfless, loyal hero.

I'd suggest all three series. Anyway, Insomniac also made the first Spyro games, Resistance which was their way of going into dark and thriller games - people liked the Resistance games, but it wasn't enough -, Fuse, a game that was supposed to be an insane squad game, but either they couldn't work the concepts in right or EA had a hand in making it more of a generic shooter, and Sunset Overdrive which to some is Ratchet & Clank on the Xbox One, but more violent and vulgar.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Challenge accepted.

Edit: wow thats a huge picture, figured SB would auto shrink it... Stuck it in a spoiler lol

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I looooved Ratchet and Clank so much back then. A Crack in Time is probably my favorite PS3 game ever.

I should really get back into the series.
All 4 One is a 4 player co-op game and Full Frontal Assault is a tower defense game. They're not "traditional" R&C games, but they still have the humor and wacky weapons that define R&C. Into the Nexus is the epilogue to the Future saga that started with Tools of Destruction. It'll be what you're looking for as a "traditional" R&C game. For the future, along with the movie, Insomniac is apparently making a game that's a remake or "re-imagining" of the first game which is what the film is based on.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I know you guys hate that I main cancer, but I must tell you about my favorite gimp I've ever done. It was at my first tourney. I was Sonic ofc and my opponent was Charizard. I threw him offstage, and I went to do the normal spring stage spike shenanigans to hit him as he recovered with flare blitz. I jump off the stage, release the spring, and Charizard flare blitzes full force and runs into my spring. It rendered him helpless and he fell to his doom.
bruh I gimped with dash attack once (actually a several times, the set up is really easy), sonic has the best down throw shenanigans

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Man I'm glad I live close to Japan.
not japan.png

hmmm.... Taured is a funny place and lacking in near japan qualities
judging by your personality and interests I have determined where you actually live
A pit of lies

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
View attachment 47579
hmmm.... Taured is a funny place and lacking in near japan qualities
judging by your personality and interests I have determined where you actually live
A pit of lies
Ouch :urg:

Taured isn't actually where I live. It's actually a story. Look it up.

I live in East Asia.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm going to drop Zelda if she loses up b and doesn't get an equivalent buff.
how could you even say that

one does not simply "drop zelda", you cant leave sisterhood that easily bruh

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
1 hour remains. let's hope zelda doesnt get nerfed, and falcon buffed. thatd be a nightmare

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
meanwhile on imgur
1 hour remains. let's hope zelda doesnt get nerfed, and falcon buffed. thatd be a nightmare
speaking of falcon/zelda and things that aren't people's idiotic ships, me and my friend were running Falcon/Zelda earlier, if we were both living on our opponents last stock it just became the greediest contest of who gets the sweet spot first you could have ever seen.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
We heard all of your complaints about Zelda. It would take a long time to address the proposed changes and balance them accordingly. However, the development team found a quick solution to this issue by deleting Zelda from the game entirely. Please understand :awesome:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Damn these Shakespearean Zelda diss memes turned out way better than I anticipated lol.

Can I just go to bed and somehow find out tomorrow what all got changed?
New mission for you Zelda's Angels
well if mastercore is magically updated by then we could just figure out in a few hours
mastercore is love and life if you don't have a good recording device

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
someone on the prediction board says the update is live for the 3ds

im going to confirm

Edit: It's live!

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
apparently the 3ds version update is live. Someone go test stuff. I am too lazy to go find my 3ds lol

Edit: Got Greninja'd. Better nurf Greninja again

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
im going to try zelda immediately once it installs. im going to test out the elevator etc

im not that worried about 0.5% stuff right now, only major things

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
4/4 of the way downloaded! DONE LETS SEE WHATS NEW

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
All of the new costumes are on the Wii U shop but I don't see the download listed. Starting up the game and closing it out to see if it will install automatically.

Edit: nvm Wii U update is live now also!

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
im going straight into training mode with zelda. ill let you guys know of any drastic changes if i find any, ill also test out diddy, palutena and a few others

HOLY CRAP, I MIGHT BE SEEING THINGS BUT ZELDAS FAIR AND BAIR LANDING LAG IS A LOT SHORTER

Last edited:
Top Bottom