• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Thanks for linking this! I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Not sure which is my favorite...they all look great to me. Neo Bowser City (haven't played MK7 so it's new to me) looks really cool, not sure why it has a bad reputation. Big Blue also looks tons of fun, and those water effects are really nice looking. The Ribbon one is interesting, with the lack of rails and wavy parts of the track.

When is it all coming out again? I haven't been keeping up with it.
------------------------------------------
Bracing myself for Elevator nerfs inb4 nightmares tonight

In the event that Zelda does in fact get nerfed, I'm just gonna laugh with my Smash friend about how bad she is then cry when I get home.
You're welcome !

I think it comes out later this month. April 23rd.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Hmm, you guys think getting Sony Vegas is worth it if I want to make better videos? The guy that makes those "-Character- 101" videos posted a tutorial and it looks really good so I was wondering.

I don't even post videos that often so I guess it could end up being a waste of money but still...

D

Deleted member

oH MY GOD THEY BROUGHT BACK CHEESE LAND AND RIBBON ROAD FROM MARIO KART:SUPER CIRCUIT JESUS. CHILDHOOD MEMORIES....ASDFGFHKDSLALSDASKD

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm waiting on thorough Rosalina nerfs just to see the disappointment of the crazy Rosaluma mains. :troll:

But not in seriousness (Crazy rosa mains tho.) b/c I don't wish that misfortune on our frequent Rosa mains/players, hew didn't do anything to deserve iT. :secretkpop:
Man I don't even know how to feel about this patch

it could either be horrible (all characters I'm interested in get ruined, Mewtwo sucks, Diddy still king) or amazing (Diddy ruined, Rosa untouched/minorly nerfed, Mewtwo good)

I don't know if I'm sleeping tonight tbh

Hmm, you guys think getting Sony Vegas is worth it if I want to make better videos? The guy that makes those "-Character- 101" videos posted a tutorial and it looks really good so I was wondering.

I don't even post videos that often so I guess it could end up being a waste of money but still...
I think the number of people that buy Sony Vegas is the same as the number of people that buy Photoshop, if you catch my drift.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I know, it's just... So... Weird... And funny in a morbid way.

Yep it's a bunch of glitched character models from some guys game xD
they're pretty terrifying.
Idunno if you will get this reference but I found it fitting as a caption somehow:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Yep it's a bunch of glitched character models from some guys game xD
they're pretty terrifying.
Idunno if you will get this reference but I found it fitting as a caption somehow:
I get the reference... it creeped me out as a kid.

Themeatgrinder

Smash Cadet
NNID
Badboi117
3DS FC
0130-2293-8436
oH MY GOD THEY BROUGHT BACK CHEESE LAND AND RIBBON ROAD FROM MARIO KART:SUPER CIRCUIT JESUS. CHILDHOOD MEMORIES....ASDFGFHKDSLALSDASKD
Finally Super Circuit is getting love

Also am I the only one who wanted a Neo Bowser City remix?

D

Deleted member

I think Mewtwo's gonna be the new Captain Falcon in For Glory tomorrow...

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965

It's very useful and you can get it for free if you really want it (pirating is bad kids! blah blah). I honestly wouldn't even consider it pirating since someone is allowing you to use their register info so you can download their version on your computer.

Also Zelda pre 1.0.6 is uploded and ready for the update girls :)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Man I don't even know how to feel about this patch

it could either be horrible (all characters I'm interested in get ruined, Mewtwo sucks, Diddy still king) or amazing (Diddy ruined, Rosa untouched/minorly nerfed, Mewtwo good)

I don't know if I'm sleeping tonight tbh
You think having the BKB on uair and utilt nerfed would affect her too much?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You think having the BKB on uair and utilt nerfed would affect her too much?
I don't think it'd affect her at all because like I was saying the other day, I've only gotten two fraudulent early KOs because of the BKB on those moves in nearly 1000 games as Rosalina.

Lots of characters can kill stupidly early on stages like Halberd anyway - ZSS, ROB, MK, Diddy, Mario, Luigi all come to mind and probably are far from being the only ones.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't think it'd affect her at all because like I was saying the other day, I've only gotten two fraudulent early KOs because of the BKB on those moves.

Lots of characters can kill stupidly early on stages like Halberd anyway - ZSS, ROB, MK, Diddy, Mario, Luigi all come to mind and probably are far from being the only ones.
Palutena... Palutena... PAAAAAAAALUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAA!

Can't Fox kill early too? Uair and Up Smash being the main offenders. Falco's Uair is made stupid by his U-throw and jump height, so... yeah.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Zelda can also kill really early on Halberd

150% rage elevator on the platform kills at 0-10% and 15-35% on the ground, depending on the character. Dthrow to uair also kills quite a bit earlier, though idk the exact percents. I'm going to guess 80% without rage, based off of when it kills on a stage with normal ceilings

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Palutena... Palutena... PAAAAAAAALUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAA!

Can't Fox kill early too? Uair and Up Smash being the main offenders. Falco's Uair is made stupid by his U-throw and jump height, so... yeah.

Well, lots of characters have good vertical kill power in this game, so it isn't really surprising that a lot of characters can kill off the top at 30%-or-less on a stage like Halberd. I dunno if Fox would have the same low percent kill potential, he can't exactly carry the opponent up for a high-screen uair afaik.

My predicshun for Mewtwo's landing lag

N-air (13 frames)
F-air (16 frames)
B-air (18 frames)
D-air (21 frames)
U-air (11 frames)

Because I'm bored

Last edited:
Top Bottom