• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

custom Palutena is really boring imo. Super Speed > whatever; Lightweight > dthrow > uair. Dash attack. Rinse and repeat.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
My predicshun for Mewtwo's landing lag

N-air (13 frames)
F-air (16 frames)
B-air (18 frames)
D-air (21 frames)
U-air (11 frames)

Because I'm bored
Oh hey this seems fun

Nair: 16f
Fair: 18f
Bair: 28f
Uair: 20f
Dair: 26f

Bair/uair are definitely going to have lag on them, disjoints that big aren't going to be safe and lagless if other characters are anything to go by. I doubt nair's going to be very safe and Sakurai likes making dairs lag on landing.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
@Fernosaur oki I gotta ask who is that dashing man in your avatar is been nagging at me for a while now eue

By the way will someone most likely do a thread with all of Zelda's new changes?
If there are any that is.

Oh hey this seems fun

Bair/uair are definitely going to have lag on them, disjoints that big aren't going to be safe and lagless if other characters are anything to go by. I doubt nair's going to be very safe and Sakurai likes making dairs lag on landing.
LOL B-air. It seems like you're coming off from your, "Sakurai will give it his all to make Mewtwo a bad character."

If so, then I agree with your guesses

D

Deleted member

The struggle of choosing a Selena avi <-< THERE'S TOO MANY GOOD PICTURES I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
My predicshun for Mewtwo's landing lag

N-air (13 frames)
F-air (16 frames)
B-air (18 frames)
D-air (21 frames)
U-air (11 frames)

Because I'm bored
Oh hey this seems fun

NAir - 19 frames (but with a grounded hitbox like Mario's DAir)
FAir - 23 frames (lol. See Charizard and Bowser FAirs)
BAir - 21 frames (Shulk)
UAir - 15 frames (everyone loves falling uairs)
DAir - 24 frames with good AC window (Samus)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
wow I just checked his melee numbers and they're 17/25/28/20/28

outside of fair I did good, but I'm sure that'll get buffed in some way. Maybe.

LOL B-air. It seems like you're coming off from your, "Sakurai will give it his all to make Mewtwo a bad character."

If so, then I agree with your guesses
I'm just comparing it to other huge disjoint aerials like Charizard's bair. It'd maybe be less considering it won't be that powerful, but range and lag tend to go hand-in-hand in this game.

NAir - 19 frames (but with a grounded hitbox like Mario's DAir)
oh my god yes please

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just fought a G&W after I tried to play with ZSS and I immediatelly was faced with a 9 kill.

I think the game is trying to tell me something.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Sonic's Side Smash, Ganondorf's Volcano Kick, and Zelda's Farore's Wind are like this: a sucker punch. You just stare at it and WHAM! I mean, they're mesmerizing. :p

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I've fallen into the trap of waifu-avatars.
Sonic's Side Smash, Ganondorf's Volcano Kick, and Zelda's Farore's Wind are like this: a sucker punch. You just stare at it and WHAM! I mean, they're mesmerizing. :p
Oh my God this is the best gif ever

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh my God this is the best gif ever
I know, right? Even without the "wasted" from GTA, the scene is hilarious. Insomniac Games's games aside from Resistance are hilarious.

And this is me knowing I have a Calculus midterm tomorrow that I'm not prepared for. :sadeyes:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I know, right? Even without the "wasted" from GTA, the scene is hilarious. Insomniac Games's games aside from Resistance are hilarious.

And this is me knowing I have a Calculus midterm tomorrow that I'm not prepared for. :sadeyes:
I looooved Ratchet and Clank so much back then. A Crack in Time is probably my favorite PS3 game ever.

I should really get back into the series.

Last edited:
Top Bottom