• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yep. I remember that. At the same page, some guy came out and said that the Mario and Sanic guy and sb182 were crazy, and he told you to avoid talking to them to sustain your sanity
after I made that post I tried finding the page, think it was 142 but yeah. Was silly. Though the very same guy was criticizing me cuz of pony avatar.
Why do people care what I have?

The prophecy as foretold.
Oh my god that hunter x hunter reference.
one word....
Patch.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I got hit by a Luigi nair after lightning kicking him at 0%.

LK. Punished.

What is wrong with this game.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Was silly. Though the very same guy was criticizing me cuz of pony avatar.
Why do people care what I have?
Because anti bronies are completely lol. :happysheep:

I will say, I am getting more worried the closer we get to the patch. I really do hope Sakurai knows what he is doing.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Can't be as bad as gen 6.

Megas on every team, ubers is a super centralized tier, crazy **** like MGross is actually balanced enough for OU...
just wait unltil gen 7 when we have mega stunfisk

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Gorls move fast.

@ Sinister Slush Sinister Slush Fake it till you make it. Everybody hates interviews. GL.
@ Sinister Slush Sinister Slush Heed this man. This is how I've gotten every job I've ever had.

Looking people into their eyes is a daunting task for me.
Ditto. Shades help, but obviously you can't bring that **** in. Just keep conscious of it as much as possible.

I am not ****ting you, practice looking yourself in the eye in a mirror, then friends. It sounds like ****. It is true ****.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Am I the only person who doesn't have a problem with the idea of having to have at least one mega evolution on your team?

They are advertised as table turners so it makes sense, and we are constantly getting new megas each game as well. I would still have 5 more slots so it can't be that bad towards what pokemon you can use right?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Winter is coming
More like summer. :p

Oh I know, was just saying when we had 0 the board was dead anyways and while we did need a mod to get rid of 4 or so threads to get rid of clutter. It took so long to the point I was just asking a higher up to clean it for us and he did.
Then we got two mods that haven't posted back here for months nor done anything while also not even playing the character.
After that first wave, the 2nd wave of mods is when the dead yoshi boards got their 3rd mod for some reason.

y not do that from the get go while also removing the other two?

Mostly now in this time of age.

Nah, there's worse or some that shouldn't even be mods. Hell there's still people that're mods for brawl boards.
Palutena mod mained Diddy until finally wanting to switch back to custom palutena only cause prolly hated being called a tier ***** (which he totally was since brawl days)
Little Mac Pit Dark Pitto and Jr. boards certainly don't look active enough and one of those are 2012/2014 joiners
Actually I think Neo is another new mod cause I don't remember him being on Pit and Shulk.

Again I remember being bored one night and going through all the character boards back in like december or something and at least 20+ boards had no mods until the waves started happening.
The thing I remember was that I think IsmaR or Shaya was the Falco "mod", but they're more universal mods until me. IsmaR doesn't play Falco from what I know and I don't think Shaya is a plays Falco as a main. Neo Zero was remodded since I swear I saw that name as part of the Dark Pit or Shulk board before CHOMPY and berserker. became mods for those places.

It's weird to say the least and it might be because Brawl to SSB4 is really different. In Brawl's time, internet wasn't really considered as this major online gaming thing and people were still getting used to it with gaming forums and such. Now, holy hell, everything is on the internet. So, I'm going to assume unpreparedness and the roster being much larger. This also leads to the issue of popular characters vs. unpopular ones.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I guess I'll do some sort of raffle thing for Mewtwo... @berserker00 @ Tilk Tilk seem to want
Someone else said a while back that they had one as well right?

Neo Zero was remodded since I swear I saw that name as part of the Dark Pit or Shulk board before CHOMPY and berserker. became mods for those places.
I definitely remember Neo's old name, Shirui Tamashi, around the Shulk boards, though idr if he was a mod back then or not

EDIT: New avatar courtesy of @Lavani !

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Okie….. Now I'm really quite bored….

3DS Smash anyone?

I guess I'll do some sort of raffle thing for Mewtwo... @berserker00 @ Tilk Tilk seem to want

I definitely remember Neo's old name, Shirui Tamashi, around the Shulk boards, though idr if he was a mod back then or not

EDIT: New avatar courtesy of @Aerodrome !
Well specifically, I was looking for the 3DS code.

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just tread carefully, we have enough on our plate with the flood tomorrow. Anything that may incite a riot will be promptly deal with.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Can someone be a doll and tag me when the 1.0.6 patch notes thread is made
Can't wait for ScavengerBoards tomorrow

Ditto. Shades help, but obviously you can't bring that **** in. Just keep conscious of it as much as possible.

I am not ****ting you, practice looking yourself in the eye in a mirror, then friends. It sounds like ****. It is true ****.
You can always just look at their nose or eyebrows instead

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Just tread carefully, we have enough on our plate with the flood tomorrow. Anything that may incite a riot will be promptly deal with.
I'll probably keep it within this thread, don't worry.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You can in a pinch, but eye contact is best. Reveals more information, and looks better besides, since people can occasionally tell the difference.

Faking awesome till you are awesome is another acceptable strategy.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I think people have an easier time just looking at another part of someone's face and it generally goes better for them.

I don't know how much this actually works, but it's worth a shot.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The thing I remember was that I think IsmaR or Shaya was the Falco "mod", but they're more universal mods until me. IsmaR doesn't play Falco from what I know and I don't think Shaya is a plays Falco as a main.
Ismar wasn't super mod until like a month ago.

It's weird to say the least and it might be because Brawl to SSB4 is really different. In Brawl's time, internet wasn't really considered as this major online gaming thing and people were still getting used to it with gaming forums and such.
I don't really get this, Brawl/Smashboards was gigantic. Think we passed 5k or near 10k members on release day of the game. And there was trillions of "clan" sites being made + stuff that stuck like AiB.
We weren't "Esports" or social media centered as we are now in the 2012-201? days but yeah, Brawl boards back then was incredibly active. Even bad characters had a lot of frequent posters and such.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After using :4palutena: and realizing she's trash wthout customs I switched back to :4zelda: and wrecked everybody
Inb4 she gets nerfed tomorrow

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Guess I will start my 3ds mewtwo code giveaway also. To make this both random and fair, if you are interested in the code tag me with the amount kills you think I have with Zelda. To reduce the guessing I will says it's anywhere between 3000-5000 kills. I already took a picture on the wii u as proof that I will show when the codes are sent out. GL girls!

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196

EDIT: New avatar courtesy of @Aerodrome !
Memememememe!!!!1! And I'm pretty sure it was Lavani who made that Paletuna.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Memememememe!!!!1! And I'm pretty sure it was Lavani who made that Paletuna.
RIP, sorry @Lavani :p
Guess I will start my 3ds mewtwo code giveaway also. To make this both random and fair, if you are interested in the code tag me with the amount kills you think I have with Zelda. To reduce the guessing I will says it's anywhere between 3000-5000 kills. I already took a picture on the wii u as proof that I will show when the codes are sent out. GL girls!
mine will be random draw

@ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 we should probably make sure we don't choose the same people

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had a notebook and pen to take note of :4lucina::4zelda::4myfriends: and :4lucario:s moves and see if something changes after the patch...
but now I lost my pen and Im in panic mode.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
whoever is closest with their guess. Going over or under is fine. Making you get the number exactly would be pretty fun though :awesome:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Might as well go for both chances at the code. I really want one…

@ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 I'd say 3599.

@ kenniky kenniky So… how will this work?
I'll assign you all numbers in a text file and go on random.org

process will be captured with video or something so you guys don't think it's not fair

Last edited:
Top Bottom