• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Hey guys !

The rest of the tracks from the Mario Kart 8 DLC pack 2 has been revealed. It's here. (youtube)

What's your favorite new track ?

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Big Blue tho B)

That remix is soooo goooooood. MK8 has awesome music. I kinda want the composers for it to do the soundtrack for the next big Mario game; I'd really like to hear something like the theme for Dragon Driftway in a Mario platformer.

Last edited:
Late reply because I usually scroll fast
i wanna mod the pika boards still
Although he isn't that active in SWF when it comes to posting, he does go out to tournaments and place well for you Pikachus. Just saying.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Am I the only person who doesn't have a problem with the idea of having to have at least one mega evolution on your team?

They are advertised as table turners so it makes sense, and we are constantly getting new megas each game as well. I would still have 5 more slots so it can't be that bad towards what pokemon you can use right?
I don't mind it, particularly considering a lot of pokes I love have megas,

but megas in themselves are absurd in terms of power creep.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Seems everyone that was interested in the 3ds code giveaway tagged me already. I'll give everyone until 11:00 EST (1 more hour) until I close it and reveal the winner.

For anyone that missed the original post:
Guess I will start my 3ds mewtwo code giveaway also. To make this both random and fair, if you are interested in the code tag me with the amount kills you think I have with Zelda. To reduce the guessing I will says it's anywhere between 3000-5000 kills. I already took a picture on the wii u as proof that I will show when the codes are sent out. GL girls!

Soul.

Gen 5 is the epitome of Power Creep. Weather wars, DW abilities, weather abusers, offense being good, stall meh.
Megas are lol.
Late reply because I usually scroll fast

Although he isn't that active in SWF when it comes to posting, he does go out to tournaments and place well for you Pikachus. Just saying.
captain obvious! thank you for saying that.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Toy Story was confirmed in MK8 woooo
I really hope this games price falls when I can buy it in a month maybe, cuz gonna get all the dlc at once if possible.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It just dawned on me that I'm not going to be able to revert to 1.0.5 because I don't have a second SD card anymore, so I'm only going to be able to unpatch to compare 1.0.6 with 1.0.0...

...guess I'd better record some characters' movesets in 1.0.5 tonight for comparison purposes.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
God I love this song to death....

It's perfect compliment being some No More Heroes Music. Of course. :3
Specifically the best track in the series:
I just ignored the vid until I realized it was philistine. Then I wen and made a gajillion accounts to like that post
Also I'm gonna start to sign all my posts with a villager thumbnail
50px-VillagerHeadBlueSSB4-3.png

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
It just dawned on me that I'm not going to be able to revert to 1.0.5 because I don't have a second SD card anymore, so I'm only going to be able to unpatch to compare 1.0.6 with 1.0.0...

...guess I'd better record some characters' movesets in 1.0.5 tonight for comparison purposes.
Would you like me to record them on Wii U? Was kinda thinking about doing that for Zelda tonight and doing a comparison to 1.0.6.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I wish the other villager alts were smileys in Smashboards

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I like the Cloudtop Cruise theme because Gusty Garden Galaxy music <3

ALSO has everyone who wanted Mewtwo for either platform and wants to enter my giveaway done so? All you have to do is reply/tag, so far it's @berserker00 @ Tilk Tilk @ Cenizas Cenizas @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

If that's it I might as well go ahead, but since so many of you are entering D3RK's giveaway I thought you might want another chance lol

ALSO has everyone who wanted Mewtwo for either platform and wants to enter my giveaway done so? All you have to do is reply/tag, so far it's @berserker00 @ Tilk Tilk @ Cenizas Cenizas @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

If that's it I might as well go ahead, but since so many of you are entering D3RK's giveaway I thought you might want another chance lol
@berserker00 is asleep/resting. Is it okay if I take his place for now?

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707

Lol. I'm only entering for the 3ds. No Wii U. Which is the one everyone else wants I guess.

Prynne

Smash Apprentice

I have a friend that could use the code, if that is what you are "giving away," in this aforementioned giveaway.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
All this talk about Zelda nerfs has left me legitimately questioning if Swordfighter will get nerfs.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Would you like me to record them on Wii U? Was kinda thinking about doing that for Zelda tonight and doing a comparison to 1.0.6.
Uhh...part of me wants to say yes, but considering I'd be comparing with potatophone recordings the framerates wouldn't match up even on unchanged moves so I don't think it'd do me any good. Thanks for offering though!

I'll probably just record Rosalina's stuff and leave it up to other people to figure out placeboschanges to other characters.

Top Bottom