• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I would like to participate because I like games that involve guessing (I blame Brain Games from Nat Geo) but...
1- I'll get my code soon
2- RNG hates me because I lost a chance to win premium like 3 times

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ismar wasn't super mod until like a month ago.

I don't really get this, Brawl/Smashboards was gigantic. Think we passed 5k or near 10k members on release day of the game. And there was trillions of "clan" sites being made + stuff that stuck like AiB.
We weren't "Esports" or social media centered as we are now in the 2012-201? days but yeah, Brawl boards back then was incredibly active. Even bad characters had a lot of frequent posters and such.
Eh, it was a while back and it felt like IsmaR was always a red tyrant who controlled everything. *prepares to be roast duck* :teeth:

I wasn't part of the community until recently. Maybe Skype took over everything, people grew up, grew out of Smash, or something. I know or feel that people just gave up on Falco.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
The only thing about the patch that I'm scared of is getting home (aka a few hours after the patch releases) and seeing my Smashboards notifications are like

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
When is this patch being released?
Presumably 4 am Est. 1 am pst

Edit: I wonder who those 5 guests are... Maybe they can't handle the sass to make an account

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@ Cenizas Cenizas @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven I'm assuming 3DS? pls tell me which so I don't get confused

also if anyone else wants in feel free, pretty sure my and D3RK's giveaways are not related so double the chances :D as long as you say which platform

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The only thing about the patch that I'm scared of is getting home (aka a few hours after the patch releases) and seeing my Smashboards notifications are like
The most alerts I've ever had since this smashboards change back when the great DDoS attack happened was 20 alerts. And that happened a week or two ago when I hit 20 alerts for the firs time.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Presumably 4 am Est. 1 am pst
???

Is there a precedent for this? I keep seeing people say they're staying up for the patch and stuff but I'm not sure if they have an actual reason for that and aren't just assuming that it'll be released early. Like, I thought the eShop updated around 9:00am or something.

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
My Mewtwo code should be coming in tomorrow so I'm going to wake up early for it.

i am also eternally praying for Robin buffs.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
The most alerts I've ever had since this smashboards change back when the great DDoS attack happened was 20 alerts. And that happened a week or two ago when I hit 20 alerts for the firs time.
I had 35 alerts when I came home today. /cries

I'm expecting like...40 tomorrow, or at least 20 new pages to this social

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
???

Is there a precedent for this? I keep seeing people say they're staying up for the patch and stuff but I'm not sure if they have an actual reason for that and aren't just assuming that he'll be released early. Like, I thought the eShop updated around 9:00am or something.
According to Nintendo, thats when the online maintenance is finished. I'm guessing that's when the patch comes out

Last edited:
I disable like notifications to avoid seeing double digits on my alerts. I still see double digit numbers but it would be way worse with the like notification checked

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I disable like notifications to avoid seeing double digits on my alerts. I still see double digit numbers but it would be way worse with the like notification checked
I don't because I like feeling popular :shades:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
But... I like feeling like I'm popular when I see a notification saying someone liked my post

:4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I swear I've seen this before, but I don't know where it's from. It's so cute.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
According to Nintendo, thats when the online maintenance is finished. I'm guessing that's when the patch comes out
I doubt that. They're uniform about this kinda thing; I'd be very shocked to see it get released so late at night (or early in the morning depending on how you look at it).

I looked it up and yeah, the eShop usually updates around 9:00am PT in the US. That'll most likely be when the patch goes live.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I started disabling it after Nonspecificguy started liking everything in the Shulk social
Funny enough Houston thread has a 10 year old that's been liking (most) of the old houston brawl thread and current smash 4 houston thread.
It's kinda annoying but at the same time doesn't matter if I had the like alerts off or not.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I doubt that. They're uniform about this kinda thing; I'd be very shocked to see it get released so late at night (or early in the morning depending on how you look at it).

I looked it up and yeah, the eShop usually updates around 9:00am PT in the US. That'll most likely be when the patch goes live.
Well smash bros and oras was released on the eshop at 12 am so it could be anytime really. I think it's going to be released at 4 am personally. But I might be wrong. I'm going to keep my eyes open anyway

Edit: est btw

Last edited:
Funny enough Houston thread has a 10 year old that's been liking (most) of the old houston brawl thread and current smash 4 houston thread.
It's kinda annoying but at the same time doesn't matter if I had the like alerts off or not.
A 10 year old?

In Smashboards?

Dayum that's new to me (youngest I remember was 12 or 13, most of the time)

Last edited:
Top Bottom