• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I actually have an extra Mewtwo Wii U (and potentially 3DS) code because of my Club Nintendo coin collecting spree for Smash posters.

I guess I'll give them away or something
I'm quite in need of a 3DS one... >.<

Mind sparing it?

What in the blazes is going on here? I look away for a little bit and come back to see... this.
I'm not even going to question it, not worth it... just not worth it.
Run.

Yay... Accidental double post...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I wanna mod the Yoshi boards still.

Also if people are just discovering vore after I mentioned it, you people rly are new to the internet and pure angels.
All your naiveness to the internet is cute

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
And I wanna mod the Swordfighter boards... just because they don't have any mods though I'm fine if someone else becomes a mod there

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Also if people are just discovering vore after I mentioned it, you people rly are new to the internet and pure angels.
All your naiveness to the internet is cute
Sup Slush.

i wanna mod the pika boards still
I wouldn't mind it myself if there was enough snark to sustain my ravenous appetite.

Alas, that's why I'm here instead.

And I wanna mod the Swordfighter boards... just because they don't have any mods though I'm fine if someone else becomes a mod there
I would support this just to see it.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Huh? It doesn't? Even after what I like to call affectionally the modpocalypse of January '15?

Well thats strange. I can see you becoming mod though seeing how passionate you are are about it. You apparently know a lot of stuff about swordfighter as well.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I was lazy and only made a top 5. I got bored of watching replays lol

Edit: had to re-render and re-upload this. For some reason it uploaded in 30fps even though the videos are 60fps. Made the video choppy :urg:

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Huh? It doesn't? Even after what I like to call affectionally the modpocalypse of January '15?

Well thats strange. I can see you becoming mod though seeing how passionate you are are about it. You apparently know a lot of stuff about swordfighter as well.
Modpocalypse of January 15th?

I wasn't modded until a week or so later, (lol) and haven't looked into the Swordfighter boards. What happened? Or better yet, was/is there a thread.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There's a good portion of boards that still don't have a mod or have a mod in a section that really doesn't need it.

I remember before the waves 1-3 of waves that happened in Jan that there was like around 15+ places that had no mods. Then like everyone and their mothers was getting mod and Yoshi got two for some reason when that board is incredibly dead outside of any threads I make attempting to revive it.
Then we got a 3rd mod that's an actual Yoshi main and doing stuff back there, but still confusing one of the more dead boards has 3 mods. Some boards (swordfighter lol) doesn't even have a mod.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Modpocalypse of January 15th?

I wasn't modded until a week or so later, (lol) and haven't looked into the Swordfighter boards. What happened?
I meant the year 2015 silly. :p

The reason I call it that is because during January we got like 25-35ish new mods...including you apparently. :happysheep:

The reason I find it odd mii swordfighter didn't get a mod was because of how every character board seemed to have a mod after the "modpocalypse". So it is strange that there was apparently not a single person qualified for it.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I turned down modding the Link forums twice. I'm not good at judging what people like :/

Deviant Art has a lot of really good stuff but weird **** too. It depends on what you look for.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

It's kind of frightening how much stuff i know about the most irrelevant character in Smash. Still love him, Tsundere style!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Mods?
Kek
I don't even spend time in character boards
Cept this one
Sounds like a ton of work
The red name is nice though

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I can never bring myself to evolve Helioptile. His floppy ears are 3cute5me.

His shiny is great, too. It's like he bathed in the blood of his enemies.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I like Helioptile a lot. Especially with how its abilities revolve around 3 weather conditions and what the pokemon itself is based off of.

Wait, the buffs are tomorrow? I thought the patch was on the 16th.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I need better management of tabs I called out @ Lavani Lavani for some battles in the robin thread @.@

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I had no idea the music for Final Fantasy X had been remastered for the HD remaster. I thought it was only a graphics remaster.

This sounds beautiful with actual instruments ;_;

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I need better management of tabs I called out @ Lavani Lavani for some battles in the robin thread @.@
I was wondering why I was being tagged there lol

uhh...can it wait 2~3 hours? I'm not really in a position to play atm

Patch is on the 15th, servers are going down at 11:50pm PST tonight.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I like Helioptile a lot. Especially with how its abilities revolve around 3 weather conditions and what the pokemon itself is based off of.

Sadly, Helioptile was introduced a gen too late. It would have loved the 5th gen meta. RIP weather wars.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Keyword: active.
Anotha keyword: think
For example the Yoshi boards mod was busy with college (and still is) and his university doesn't even have smash 4 so he had barely any need to be on smashboards much the past 4 or so months (like april-december) until they asked him finally. Posted occasionally every few weeks but not as much as other people that actively were on the board.

Was only once the responsibility was dropped in his hands that there was now a need to be on.
I'm lazy irl, but if somebody just popped by my place and said "hey we need work at Sanic, know how to cook? 8.50 an hour. No cuts and ties, just throw these on and get over here" I'd say **** yeah and start getting up everyday to keep that money/job.

Cuz I fail at interviews and crumble under pressure talking to people irl so it'd be much easier if a job slapped me in the face instead.

Not saying anything rude, just making a point.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I was wondering why I was being tagged there lol

uhh...can it wait 2~3 hours? I'm not really in a position to play atm

Patch is on the 15th, servers are going down at 11:50pm PST tonight.
ah oh well it 7 here so 2 3 hours is bed time

Top Bottom